Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

1.02 update will now cause the game to crash when trying to perform a Drive 3. I'm using  the mib that gives the nipples and base.zip/dlc.zip costume mods. However, if the character wears anything else not base.zip/dlc.zip, then it will display the flowers.

Still Drive 3 freezes on the visual after finishing the entire attack but the game still runs.

Dunno if it's because of the game update to 1.02 but the light on the boobs doesn't go away no matter how many times I CAREFULLY copy paste the files into their destination from beta999 (into Cos) and ofc the "mib" backup (into Player). Just a headsup in case others have similar issues.

Did you reinstall the effect resident texture from the first page again.

That was my issue. Sorry for not seeing that particular post on the first page myself.

Odd. I cannot seem to replicate the issue. From my messing around with the meshes, any crashes would happen when you tried to load that mesh. 

Are you also using the nipple mods from MIB.zip?

It happens when the Drive 3 is activated while attempt to show the extar coming down.

I tried the first version of Rinka's default clothes which shows that messed up glass look instead of nipples, no crashing when the attack animation starts.

I also play in 1280x720 and lower settings.

I'm using the nipple mod as and still no crashing. Looking at the steam discussions for the game it seems to be a issue for some people. It might be the resolution though since I play at 1920x1080.

I tried 1920x1080. Though it's really a blocked issue until they fix Drive 3 graphic issue anyway.

New download on that Japanese site post 583.

Allows for the girls to be topless in their default costumes without bras, except DLC.

I've downloaded the Base and DLC files, but the white lights are still there. I have the complete edition of the game and everything. I've never installed anything else either. Can someone make a definitive post on what to download and install?

Compilation!

* updated with Nipple textures for Mirei and Mamori.

For now I think only Rinka costume and Mirei costume allow for the nipple texture to show.

The following should get you started:

1. Make backups of whatever you are about to replace.

2. Replace effect_resident_texture.mib in Resource\Effect\Locus with effect_resident_texture.rar.

3. Copy/paste contents of DLC.zip/Base.zip to Resource\Character\Cos.

4. Copy/paste player folder content of Nip_textures.7z to Resource\Character\Player.

5. Copy/paste player folder content of Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar to Resource\Character\Player.

6. Copy/paste cos folder from Rinka_outfit.7z to Resource\Character\Cos.

7. Personal preference: If you want you can get the girls without panties by moving/deleting all pants_* files in Resource\Character\underwear.

ps. Adding files from HonjobanEchi @ bbspink, nipple texture provided from bbspink, flower texture from kholdy and costumes from Beta999 

Many thanks to them thus far. If any of them want me to remove the files from this post please send me a message.

effect_resident_texture.rar

DLC.zip

base.zip

Nip_textures.7z

Rinka_outfit.7z

Mirei_Mamo_nip_texture.rar

Mirei still not showing, Rinka is working.

Mirei costume only works on rest of the cast, Mirei and Mamori have different body textures(?) ..or something :D

He probably means the nips. Add that to your compilation post for others to know coz they keep asking about it. Nothing for them yet? Not following the Japanese thread now though I hope they'd still do(especially the red-haired loli)  :cool:

He probably means the nips. Add that to your compilation post for others to know coz they keep asking about it. Nothing for them yet? Not following the Japanese thread now though I hope they'd still do(especially the red-haired loli)  :cool:

Done ^^ and no, someone is busy working on protruding nips through clothing but as of now no mirei/mamori stuff.

Updated compilation with nipple textures for Mamori and Mirei. Huge thanks to Honjo no Echi over at bbspink <3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

Two things to take away with the Mamori and Mirei nipple texture.

1. The skin dds will need to have the vagina added since it won't appear in the dressing room while in underwear mode, if one is viewing the character without panties.

2. I'm thinking this nipple texture could be done for the 00-06. That would give us two different sets of nipple mods for some of us whose video drivers may not be able to support the best one for different parts of the game.

Thanks to dazed82's awesome compilation of mods and detailed instructions, I was able to combine all the downloads into one folder. This is for all the lazy people like me. Just copy the Resource folder from this download into your Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot folder. As always, make backups of all the necessary folders.

The only issues I've found are with Rinka's costume. It doesn't work properly on Viola and Manpukumaru. There will be missing parts of the model. Probably because they wear the risque version of Rinka's outfit and the mod wasn't made for it. But Mirei's outfit will still work fine for them.

VDB_Nude_Compilation.rar

Updated compilation with nipple textures for Mamori and Mirei. Huge thanks to Honjo no Echi over at bbspink <3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

Two things to take away with the Mamori and Mirei nipple texture.

1. The skin dds will need to have the vagina added since it won't appear in the dressing room while in underwear mode, if one is viewing the character without panties.

2. I'm thinking this nipple texture could be done for the 00-06. That would give us two different sets of nipple mods for some of us whose video drivers may not be able to support the best one for different parts of the game.

Tried to add vagina to Mirei trough her skin file . Unfortunately there is always a pixel missing to align her vagina properly while the skin cover method don't have that much restriction. Managed to make something decent increasing the skin size to 2k (otherwise her vagina would look blurry) and correcting some image bugs that comes within. Also did some correction in the nipples for her.

File size increase from 530kb to 3,4 mb  (2k size). The game can handdle 4k (file size increase to 16mb) .dds file well so far (need further testing).

Tried to use Estival versus method but the current tool do not update the file if the image extension is wrong.

sidenote: Even though I don't like pubic hairs decided to add it for some reason (don't mind her hair color).

post-1055840-0-21697400-1498959131_thumb.jpg

post-1055840-0-96246600-1498959131_thumb.jpg

post-1055840-0-95187400-1498959132_thumb.jpg

Always thought Ranka was plain , so I decided to do something to improve her look and it actually came quite nice.

Ranka (Mirei Crimson Hair)
Preview

post-1055840-0-40090900-1498970823_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-42182200-1498970831_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-27474500-1498971062_thumb.jpg

In case anyone want it  Ranka - Crimson hair + matching face.zip

Ranka (Darker Red hair)
Preview

post-1055840-0-97195300-1498971394_thumb.jpg

Dark red.zip

But then I realize that she uses a gauntlet* (gloves) and Red hair is more for Sword type characters  :o  (at least in my tastes).