Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Anyone have a working pl07 pile for the player folder ? Mine got corrupted and I didn't backup it before using the tool.

One thing about the white nipples . The base skin in pl07_unique.mib had white dots in the nipples place . I made a nipple texture and it worked somehow after removing the bra.

Trying to recreate getting rid of the flowers and light underneath by simply using blank .dds for t_pl_skin_flower and t_pl_skin_cover, but I get huge shining nipples in the dressing room and during battle, it's all messed up. Ignore the black dots, they're for reference.

light.dotup.org459375.jpg

I have honestly no clue what I'm doing anyway, but how is supposed to actually work? Post 494 in http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1492689687 talks about hex editing, but what does it achieve here?

From what I can gather that post is just a reference on the structure of the MIB format. My question is do the have any tools for MSB files yet beyond hex editors because it looks like we might have to do some edits to the mesh to fully remove the coverings.

Anyone have a working pl07 pile for the player folder ? Mine got corrupted and I didn't backup it before using the tool.

One thing about the white nipples . The base skin in pl07_unique.mib had white dots in the nipples place . I made a nipple texture and it worked somehow after removing the bra.

Can you post the fixed textures? Japanese site has this pic:

light.dotup.org459320.jpg

Fine but why nipples so smol? Can be easily double the size

I tried the mod post 557.

It allows Rinka default clothes underwear to display her boobs and protrudes out to allow nipples to work. I don't know about panties.

There is a bug where a transparent box will appear when the character moves in reaction to your actions.

I tried the mod post 557.

It allows Rinka default clothes underwear to display her boobs and protrudes out to allow nipples to work. I don't know about panties.

There is a bug where a transparent box will appear when the character moves in reaction to your actions.

Woo, prawgrass!.. Wait, it displays her boobs with the default white nipple texture? They didn't post the rosy nipple ones? >_>

Using the file from that removes Rinka's Bra I managed to do at least this. post-1055840-0-08617400-1498629865_thumb.jpg

Tried the same method as Accessory nipple 1.3 in EV I got this. post-1055840-0-10567300-1498629864_thumb.jpg
OMG these tits jiggle way to much they're like water balloons so it went terrible.

Also the  nipples strech way hard >.<  post-1055840-0-72890500-1498630382_thumb.jpg

here that textures
overwrite the file with the same name files Character¥Player¥pl0x¥

but its only texture,You need to erase flowers and light

can't wait!

So i replaced the files and... boom crashes :(

edit: well its crashing with all default stuff so i dunno haha

here that textures

So I had issues erasing the flowers and light. 

Maybe it's my own fault. Not sure how to modify the DXT1/5 in the effect_resident_texture mib file.

I cleared out the flower called skin flower and the skin cover to no avail. I've been following this post for a while, is there something I missed? how do I remove the lights? 

Sorry if this isn't helpful, but I'm trying learn from the ground up. 

Besides moving the panty files for the Rinka nipple mod out of the underwear folder, can they just be disabled?

pants_00_msk.mib

pants_00_shd.mib

pants_opt000_00.mib

pants_opt001_00.mib

pants_unq000_00.mib

So far removing them causes some graphic glitches and can crash the game.

here that textures

The only problem is there's this still one huge light after removing and editing skin_flower and skin_cover(already replace the one in Effect\Locus) The bottom is fine already test it(no vagina though but looks neat)