Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

With the removal of the "pant" file data and level up Mirei in the dressing room to 120. That gives access to her topless panty setup for the other characters. Now you can view any character naked by equipping her clothes and going to underwear.

DLC underwear is restrictive to their outfits. The nursing uniform with the ribbons is the most revealing of the boobs.

I'd hate to remove ALL panties in the game, can we just pick ugly ones to remove, so that the girls will have an option to go commando? Also, what is nursing uniform>?

You could do that. Nursing uniform is one of the DLC outfits.

post-1224064-0-41188200-1498391985_thumb.png

post-1224064-0-74364000-1498392007_thumb.png

Very Nice indeed . Gonna start doing some things .

We can't increase the skin quality to 2k or 4k using the same method like SK:EV .
We get this "beautiful" WTF skin

(1024x1024) JPEG with .dds extensionpost-1055840-0-23097300-1498410999_thumb.jpg DDS with 1024x1024 res post-1055840-0-06308000-1498411571_thumb.jpg

Recoloring the hair seems fine.

post-1055840-0-60267600-1498416370_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-82692200-1498416371_thumb.jpg

Eyes:

post-1055840-0-27773300-1498416446_thumb.jpg

Regarding nipples:
We just have 5~6 pixels to make a nipple. If we go further than this it will create a monstrous nipple.
My hope is in someone managing a way to increase the skin resolution.

I've learned from modding various games to blame the tools more than the engine itself and in this case the tools are the problem. It does not look like the pinkcafe tool properly updates the texture when the resolution is bigger and my tool just blindly assumes that the resolution will be the same and fucks up the mib file if the resolution is bigger. I was able to get the game to load 1k texture just fine by using a hex editor to append a new texture entry at the end of the file and changing an offset to point at the new texture instead of the lower res one. Give me some time to get the full file repacking code working and create an actual gui for my mib tool or wait for the pinkcafe people to update their tool then y'all can try again with higher resolution textures. 

Also, the first light has a patch earlier in the thread. The flowers and further light removal, as far as I know, requires editing the costume meshes so that the engine reads the flower meshes and the light mesh as having effectively 0 vertexes. 

I've learned from modding various games to blame the tools more than the engine itself and in this case the tools are the problem. It does not look like the pinkcafe tool properly updates the texture when the resolution is bigger and my tool just blindly assumes that the resolution will be the same and fucks up the mib file if the resolution is bigger. I was able to get the game to load 1k texture just fine by using a hex editor to append a new texture entry at the end of the file and changing an offset to point at the new texture instead of the lower res one. Give me some time to get the full file repacking code working and create an actual gui for my mib tool or wait for the pinkcafe people to update their tool then y'all can try again with higher resolution textures. 

Also, the first light has a patch earlier in the thread. The flowers and further light removal, as far as I know, requires editing the costume meshes so that the engine reads the flower meshes and the light mesh as having effectively 0 vertexes. 

Oh good to know. btw I use the pinkcafe one. And unfortunately I lack the knowledge to inclement anything in the HEX values ( My knowledge of it is very low );

I will be waiting  for your tool or an update in the pinkcafe.

Thnks for the reply.

Alright, here is an update to my stuff for working with MIB files. The major changes are a GUI version called MIBExplorer and the ability to change texture size without breaking things assuming I have not fucked anything up. 

There are likely still bugs, the GUI needs some work done, and I don't have any GXT support yet.  The only major thing for artists is that the DDS files will have to be saved in either DXT1 or DXT5 format for now. 

MIBExplorer.zip

I was able to remove the flowers, mostly. you can only see the outline if the hair gets behind  it

Can you explain how or upload your modded file? I'm struggling to figure out these tools.

there is still the glowing light on the nips tho, also Mamori skin is at 4k I was using here  to experiment on but she should be fine.

Player.7z

Alright, here is an update to my stuff for working with MIB files. The major changes are a GUI version called MIBExplorer and the ability to change texture size without breaking things assuming I have not fucked anything up. 

There are likely still bugs, the GUI needs some work done, and I don't have any GXT support yet.  The only major thing for artists is that the DDS files will have to be saved in either DXT1 or DXT5 format for now.

Got an exception while using you app.

What I did.

• Opened Mib Explorer
  • Dumped files from pl07_unique.mib (character/player)
  • Worked on the SKIN texture towards 4k
  • Skin done . Saved as .jpeg and change extension to .dds right after (Same method as Senran Kagura : Estival Versus)
  • Tried to Update pl07_unique.mib
  • Got the error below

Error code :

************* Texto de Exceção **************
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: A chave fornecida não estava presente no dicionário.
   em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   em VDriveFiles.VDriveMibEntry.UpdateFromDDS(DDSFile file) na C:\Users\Maxwell\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ConsoleApplication2\VDContainers\VDriveMibEntry.cs:linha 149
   em MIBExplorer.Form1.UpdateButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblies Carregados **************
mscorlib
    Versão do Assembly: 4.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MIBExplorer
    Versão do Assembly: 1.0.0.0
    Versão do Win32: 1.0.0.0
    Base de Código: file:///F:/My%20H%20Games/01%20-%20Visual%20Novels/Libra%20of%20the%20Vampire%20%20Princess/MIBExplorer/MIBExplorer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2094.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2093.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
VDriveFiles
    Base de Código: file:///F:/My%20H%20Games/01%20-%20Visual%20Novels/Libra%20of%20the%20Vampire%20%20Princess/MIBExplorer/VDriveFiles.DLL
System.Configuration
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuração JIT **************
Para habilitar a depuração just-in-time (JIT), o arquivo .config deste
aplicativo ou computador (machine.config) deve ter o valor
jitDebugging definido na seção system.windows.forms.
O aplicativo também deve ser compilado com a depuração
habilitada.

Por exemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Quando a depuração JIT está habilitada, qualquer exceção sem tratamento
será enviada ao depurador JIT registrado no computador,
em vez de ser tratada nesta caixa de diálogo.

And corrupting file right after. post-1055840-0-39800600-1498462469_thumb.jpg

2 possible guesses .

• renaming file extension broke your coding and made the app handle the packing wrong.
  • App is trying to find something in your machine

"VDriveFiles.VDriveMibEntry.UpdateFromDDS(DDSFile file) na C:\Users\Maxwell\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ConsoleApplication2\VDContainers\VDriveMibEntry.cs:linha 149"

NOTE: After you dump the files . They come with (0)~(9) Maybe this is causing conflict as well.

this tool doesn't work for me

tried on ui_tex_action_01 but the folder is empty after dumping

What I did.

• Opened Mib Explorer
  • Skin done . Saved as .jpeg and change extension to .dds right after (Same method as Senran Kagura : Estival Versus)
  • Got the error below

Error code :

************* Texto de Exceção **************
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: A chave fornecida não estava presente no dicionário.
   em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   em VDriveFiles.VDriveMibEntry.UpdateFromDDS(DDSFile file) na C:\Users\Maxwell\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ConsoleApplication2\VDContainers\VDriveMibEntry.cs:linha 149
   em MIBExplorer.Form1.UpdateButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblies Carregados **************
mscorlib
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
MIBExplorer
    Base de Código: file:///F:/My%20H%20Games/01%20-%20Visual%20Novels/Libra%20of%20the%20Vampire%20%20Princess/MIBExplorer/MIBExplorer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2094.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Versão do Win32: 4.7.2093.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
VDriveFiles
    Base de Código: file:///F:/My%20H%20Games/01%20-%20Visual%20Novels/Libra%20of%20the%20Vampire%20%20Princess/MIBExplorer/VDriveFiles.DLL
System.Configuration
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuração JIT **************
Para habilitar a depuração just-in-time (JIT), o arquivo .config deste
aplicativo ou computador (machine.config) deve ter o valor
jitDebugging definido na seção system.windows.forms.
O aplicativo também deve ser compilado com a depuração
habilitada.

Por exemplo:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Quando a depuração JIT está habilitada, qualquer exceção sem tratamento
será enviada ao depurador JIT registrado no computador,
em vez de ser tratada nesta caixa de diálogo.

And corrupting file right after. attachicon.gifcorrupt.jpg

2 possible guesses .

• renaming file extension broke your coding and made the app handle the packing wrong.
  • App is trying to find something in your machine

"VDriveFiles.VDriveMibEntry.UpdateFromDDS(DDSFile file) na C:\Users\Maxwell\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ConsoleApplication2\VDContainers\VDriveMibEntry.cs:linha 149"

NOTE: After you dump the files . They come with (0)~(9) Maybe this is causing conflict as well.

what are you using to edit the images?

edit: I see the problem, are you trying to extract a file that has already bin  injected using the other injector if so i recommend trying to use it on one you haven't touched yet and see if the problem still persist.

What I did.

• Opened Mib Explorer
  • Got the error below

Error code :

And corrupting file right after. attachicon.gifcorrupt.jpg

2 possible guesses .

• App is trying to find something in your machine"VDriveFiles.VDriveMibEntry.UpdateFromDDS(DDSFile file) na C:\Users\Maxwell\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\ConsoleApplication2\VDContainers\VDriveMibEntry.cs:linha 149"

Alright I know what caused the error and I saw another bug as well. What caused it was the file renaming. My tool expects the files to be DDS files not renamed jpg files. The numbers at the end are intentional and help track what maps to what. The path on my machine is just to help track what caused the error.

I think the glowing nipples might be linked to the bras some how the girl on the right doesn't have the glow but the one on the left does

I'm fairly sure its liked to the costume from my testing, I'll work on figuring out the vertex formats for the meshes so that we can work with them.

Also here is a minor bugfix to prevent a crash and fix an issue with the names.

MIBExplorer.zip

I was able to remove the flowers, mostly. you can only see the outline if the hair gets behind  it

Can you explain how or upload your modded file? I'm struggling to figure out these tools.

there is still the glowing light on the nips tho, also Mamori skin is at 4k I was using here  to experiment on but she should be fine.

Thanks.

I think the glowing nipples might be linked to the bras some how the girl on the right doesn't have the glow but the one on the left does

I'm fairly sure its liked to the costume from my testing, I'll work on figuring out the vertex formats for the meshes so that we can work with them.

you are correct, I just did some more testing the glow is still there after i deleted every thing in the underwear folder and stripping them naked.

Can't modify the mib file swimsuit dlc_Cos_06_00 and dlc_Cos_06_01. There is "illegal characters in path" that interrupts updating and any changes are reset when the game is played.

This is the seashell bikini.

Can't modify the mib file swimsuit dlc_Cos_06_00 and dlc_Cos_06_01. There is "illegal characters in path" that interrupts updating and any changes are reset when the game is played.

Thanks for the report and here is a fix for that. I was reading the names with the wrong encoding.

MIBExplorer.zip

Thanks for the report and here is a fix for that. I was reading the names with the wrong encoding.

wen ever I up date a face file even if I dont touch the image I get this

post-306163-0-15434900-1498591590_thumb.jpg