Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Yes it is, but it lets you, among other things, dump all loaded textures of a game into a folder, edit them and then put them into an override folder. So you set up the hook, load up the game and go straight into the dressing room with a girl who's got her flowertits out (The DLC char preferably, doesn't wear a bra), to keep the amount of dumped textures to a minimum.

The underlying structure of MIB is not too complicated I just need to figure out what some values are supposed to represent and I should be able to create an unpacker/repacker if I can find the time.  

The flower texture is stored per character in the pl0*_unique.mib file but converting it to a nipple tex is a pain in the ass. Also based on my testing the white under the flower seems to be part of the flower and part of another texture in the pl0*_unique.mib, not a hole in the mesh as previously speculated. If I could remove the flower that texture would likely be the best place to put the nipple.

Spent some time poking around in a mesh file and figured out that the white patch under the flower was another mesh. Removing that, thankfully, fully revealed another texture which I edited already for testing purposes. Here is what It looks like right now. The brown spots are where I edited the texture.

post-68239-0-94592400-1498257199_thumb.png

Guys, I noticed this, apparently there was a Chinese mod that removed the light censors while keeping the flowers, it looks WAY better than the lights that show through the backs: https://www.reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/56e26c/valkyrie_drive_nipples_exist_we_need_your/ Any way to at least start with that state on PC?

I already posted that file on page 1 of this thread.

My bad!.. I've read the thread before posting but I assumed it's something half-done for testing and not a functioning partial decensor. Thanks for share!.. Last few messages here are about mods for this game as well: http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1492689687

Spent some time poking around in a mesh file and figured out that the white patch under the flower was another mesh. Removing that, thankfully, fully revealed another texture which I edited already for testing purposes. Here is what It looks like right now. The brown spots are where I edited the texture.

attachicon.gifnudeprogress.png

Yay, it won't get stuck unmodded like Bon Appetit, I was worried. Oh, if you edit the mesh, see if it's possible to have at least a pointed vertex for the nipple tip. Maybe a part of flowers can be kept or nope?

Damn, they really went out of their way to avoid the problems they had with Estival Versus. A light texture on top of a flower mesh, on top of another light mesh, on top of another texture. That's like four layers of security to make sure nobody accidentally saw Barbie boobs.

So the texture you edited was separate from the body tex? What's the resolution on that? Would be great not to run into the same problem we had with Senran Kagura and the terribly low-res nipples.

Separate Texture from the body, It's only 256x256 but I'm not quite sure on the exact UV mapping and both breasts and the crotch are on it. Here it is for you to look at it for now while I continue working on a crude tool for working with mib files.

post-68239-0-02282800-1498263282_thumb.png

Damn, they really went out of their way to avoid the problems they had with Estival Versus. A light texture on top of a flower mesh, on top of another light mesh, on top of another texture. That's like four layers of security to make sure nobody accidentally saw Barbie boobs.

I'm guessing the flowers and light mesh were supposed to be the original censor, but someone at CERO was like "nope" and so the developers slapped the white light over it and called it a day. The flowers are too well modeled to be a troll (they actually look kinda cute) and when you end a battle in a full strip, there's a particle effect where petals flutter about.

I'm guessing the flowers and light mesh were supposed to be the original censor, but someone at CERO was like "nope" and so the developers slapped the white light over it and called it a day. The flowers are too well modeled to be a troll (they actually look kinda cute) and when you end a battle in a full strip, there's a particle effect where petals flutter about.

I guess you cold say they are a hidden lotus... :P

Japanese boards are talking about the existence of a body without the flowers and other crap because the Seashell Swimsuit has to get its body somewhere. Might be worth looking at.

Yeah, In my digging I discovered that each costume has its own body and there is no one singular body. I was just messing around with Mirei's costume since it's the underwear makes checking things out quick. The good news is that the edits I made to it are just a few bytes and I can automate it quickly. I'll try to get to it some time this weekend along with some documentation on the msb format. I've found a noesis script here for the  vita version and while it does not open the files for the PC version it is a decent reference for part of the mesh format, it just does not get the vertex layout right.

I've attached an alpha version of something do limited dumping and updating of the mib files. I cranked this out in an afternoon so it's fairly fragile, is command line based. It's just more to get y'all started and get some documentation of the file out there. 

Here is the source as well if anyone wants to insult my coding.

https://github.com/beta999/VDriveStuff/

MIBUtil.zip

The actual structure of the files is nearly identical to the Vita, so it's worth a look at (with the noesis script) if you want to see what contains what. Naturally there are some improvements here and there, but it would cut down on all the random searching that people are doing.

You can also remove the bra (name "bura" Japanese Romaji) but it leaves a transparent hole. Didn't think it would work :P

attachicon.gifDesktop 06.22.2017 - 19.22.24.01.png

Yeah, it does that because it swaps the meshes around in each model depending on the break state the character is at.  This is an old screenshot I have, but it shows an example of it.

post-3650-0-44451600-1498297866_thumb.png

With the removal of the "pant" file data and level up Mirei in the dressing room to 120. That gives access to her topless panty setup for the other characters. Now you can view any character naked by equipping her clothes and going to underwear.

DLC underwear is restrictive to their outfits. The nursing uniform with the ribbons is the most revealing of the boobs.

With the removal of the "pant" file data and level up Mirei in the dressing room to 120. That gives access to her topless panty setup for the other characters. Now you can view any character naked by equipping her clothes and going to underwear.

DLC underwear is restrictive to their outfits. The nursing uniform with the ribbons is the most revealing of the boobs.

I'd hate to remove ALL panties in the game, can we just pick ugly ones to remove, so that the girls will have an option to go commando? Also, what is nursing uniform>?