Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Installed lightbeam removal, and the flower petal patches (Base & DLC), plus the "updated VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Pubic Hair)" pack, but I'm running into some issues when trying to change to some of the underwear options.

When I try to equip some of the underwear options with a hotpants type bottom the game just shows "Now Loading" and that's it. I've only unlocked 50/100 underwear pairs so far, but the ones that causes the now loading issue I do have is:

Tight Purple

Tight White

Mechanic Purple

Running Steam v1.05 of the game.

Anybody else run into this issue before?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 7:31 PM, The Butler said:

Please pardon this double post. But I want to keep things nice and clean.

As promised.

updated VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Hairless)  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless).rar
updated VD Girls - Nipples Rework (Pubic Hair)  -  VD Girls - Nipples rework (Pubic Hair).rar

new    VD Girls - Nipples Rework pack  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless + Pubic hair).rar

As the name suggests it's hairless only. Tomorrow I will take a better look at it and edit the Pubic Hair version as well OR post a tutorial of how to do so.
Since it consist in UNPACK - REPLACE - REPACK
 over and over and over.

Anyway have fun!!!

Q: Hey Butler-san why didn't you post any previews regarding the changes ?
A: Laziness
Q: Hey Butler-san where is the Tanline skin you promised for
Koharu ?
A: Due to my laziness I accidentally overwritten it with the default one >.<

Can you also make a version of the three recolors with the reworked nipples (Mana Elf Pack etc.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Okay soooo I seem to be a complete idiot because I cant really get it to work.
Ive been trying for hours now, re-reading the posts and all but there is always something wrong.
I downloaded

VD Girls - Nipples Rework pack  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless + Pubic hair).rar
and

Lightbeam Removal - effect_resident_texture.rar
Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus"
Flower Petal Removal - Base.zip DLC.zip
Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

WHile it works that both the flower and light beam censorship goes away, Rinkas nipples seem to be covered in white, and not that kind of white. Instead of the nipple texture all I can see is a white circle when I use her in the final drive as extar and even afterwards in the cut scene, just a white circle. Underneath you can see the pussy texture, but not the nipples. What am I doing wrong? Is that not the right mod up there? Also: I havent equipped anyone with new outfits or lingerie yet.
And another point I dont understand is that some people have screenshots here in the dressing room where they are completely nude, how do you do that?
Im sorry for all the questions but Im not that experienced in modding yet so if anyone could hand me a guide for morons that would be great, thank you~

On 4/2/2018 at 4:22 PM, DuskShine said:

Hey everyone,

Ive been trying for hours now, re-reading the posts and all but there is always something wrong.
I downloaded

VD Girls - Nipples Rework pack  - VD Girls - Nipples rework (Hairless + Pubic hair).rar
and

WHile it works that both the flower and light beam censorship goes away, Rinkas nipples seem to be covered in white, and not that kind of white. Instead of the nipple texture all I can see is a white circle when I use her in the final drive as extar and even afterwards in the cut scene, just a white circle. Underneath you can see the pussy texture, but not the nipples. What am I doing wrong? Is that not the right mod up there? Also: I havent equipped anyone with new outfits or lingerie yet.
And another point I dont understand is that some people have screenshots here in the dressing room where they are completely nude, how do you do that?
Im sorry for all the questions but Im not that experienced in modding yet so if anyone could hand me a guide for morons that would be great, thank you~

As far as I know for the nipples textures to show instead of the white thingie you must equip the character with either Ranka's outfit or Mirei's outfits.

Both Ranka's and Mirei's outfit wiil ONLY show the texture pack you used, but I'd posted a list you can use others to see nipples/pussy texture e.i. Cheerleader and Gym Clothes and some swimsuits.

As for the full nude characters in dressing room, you need to remove/delete all files that say "bura_unq" ( bras ) and "pants_unq" ( panties ) in Valkyrie Drive>DeploymentRoot>Resource>Character>underwear or simply remove files that say "bura" and "pants" 

I think its those file because they're the default underwear for the character, not sure if it is, been awhile since I removed these files.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2063583 List of usable clothes.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2002878 Explains the removal of panties samething with bras ( bura=bras ) panties ( pants=panties ) I think.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:37 PM, kurosag1 said:

aww this topic is a mess, couldnt some mod pin all the links/tutorials to top 1st page ? UoU

Created new topic with everything.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:54 AM, R1sque said:

Both Ranka's and Mirei's outfit wiil ONLY show the texture pack you used, but I'd posted a list you can use others to see nipples/pussy texture e.i. Cheerleader and Gym Clothes and some swimsuits.

As for the full nude characters in dressing room, you need to remove/delete all files that say "bura_unq" ( bras ) and "pants_unq" ( panties ) in Valkyrie Drive>DeploymentRoot>Resource>Character>underwear or simply remove files that say "bura" and "pants" 

I think its those file because they're the default underwear for the character, not sure if it is, been awhile since I removed these files.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2063583 List of usable clothes.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2002878 Explains the removal of panties samething with bras ( bura=bras ) panties ( pants=panties ) I think.

What I meant by pants* is all files that has pants in it's name. But removing all files will remove all panties in game so that why I left a side note in the post.
So you can handpick the one you don't like and remove it.

On 2/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, DuskShine said:

Hey everyone,

I downloaded

and

If it's only Rinka's it's probably the clothes related to her. Use that file that remove Rinka's clothing alone it should fix it.
Here you go Rinka_outfit.7z

Ok Guys since this topic is a really mess regarding organization I created a new one to summarize everything.

New Topic : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94358-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods-summary/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got this game and appreciate all the hard work people, especially butler put into making this easy and aawesome. I have put everything in as instructed and it works perfect. 

My only inquiry. is there a way that anyone has figured out , too make it so you can just be nude all the time. instead of having to have the clothes break first. I know its part of the game and a lot of other posts to Senran kagura and stuff ppl leave it for reasons. but just curious. would be cool. 

On 2018/2/22 at AM10點36分, The Butler said:

包含所有內容的新主題。

我的意思是褲子*是所有文件都有褲子的名字。但刪除所有文件將刪除遊戲中的所有內褲,這就是為什麼我在帖子中留下旁注。
所以你可以手工挑選你不喜歡的那個並將其刪除。

如果它只是Rinkas,它可能是與她有關的衣服。使用那個單獨移除rinka衣服的場地,應該修理它。
在這裡你去  Rinka_outfit.7z

Ok Guys,因為這個話題對組織非常混亂我創建了一個新的總結一切。

新主題:https:  //www.loverslab.com/topic/94358-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods-summary/

MANA  bra has problems...

On 7/15/2018 at 10:50 AM, WulfBreaker said:

I just got this game and appreciate all the hard work people, especially butler put into making this easy and aawesome. I have put everything in as instructed and it works perfect. 

My only inquiry. is there a way that anyone has figured out , too make it so you can just be nude all the time. instead of having to have the clothes break first. I know its part of the game and a lot of other posts to Senran kagura and stuff ppl leave it for reasons. but just curious. would be cool. 

u can be nude in dressing room and get urself beaten abit to get nude, isnt that enough ? :P

3 hours ago, cc78 said:

MANA  bra has problems...

mirei works just fine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a question / request I'm a noob in this game and creating mods I don't know how to do, either. Really sorry.

Is possible to change color of "attack" (the same as the red light of Kohaku) and make brilliant green power for Rinka or Ranka?

Can anyone do it for me? I mean the recolor of the "green power for Rinka or Ranka".  Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2017 at 11:01 PM, The Butler said:

Yes removing bra files will cause a part of the breast becoming invisible.

The .msb file is the one who hold info regarding breast texture

Mirei and Mamori are included only as DLC characters I belive.

So don't remove the msb file?