Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

For anyone interested in modding the game, the attached file removes the initial light beam censoring. As said in the reddit thread above, after this are the flowers, then another layer of light underneath that. There's likely just holes after that.

This file was directly taken from the PSVita version. It doesn't seem to be causing any issues, but back up or rename the original just in case. The file is in Resource/Effect/Locus.

(Side note, use Mirai for testing purposes, her underwear setup has her never wearing a bra)

post-53447-0-14339100-1498045314_thumb.png

effect_resident_texture.rar

It's not easy. The flowers aren't just a random texture, they're an object stuck to their breasts. Its shape is nothing like nipples or anything useful. If you just retextured them, it'd look like they have a smaller, flat boob on top of their boob.

I just got the game yesterday out of curiosity. I kind of liked the Senran Kagura series, so I thought I give this one a try. And I love it. The combat and overall gameplay feels better and less like arbitrary button mashing than in SK, and the characters are easy to like and super hot. Dressing room controls were improved too. Wanna grab one tit with each stick and give it a good rubbing? No problem, you don't even need a mod for that.

That being said - if any anime game EVER desperately needed a nude patch, then it's this one. It would highly deserve it. I'd even be willing to PAY for it for crying out loud XD

EDIT: regarding the flower, can't we just eliminate the texture somehow such that it becomes transparent? Filling the hole would require vertex editing, but getting rid of the flower should be the "easier" part of the exercise.

I just got the game yesterday out of curiosity. I kind of liked the Senran Kagura series, so I thought I give this one a try. And I love it. The combat and overall gameplay feels better and less like arbitrary button mashing than in SK, and the characters are easy to like and super hot. Dressing room controls were improved too. Wanna grab one tit with each stick and give it a good rubbing? No problem, you don't even need a mod for that.

That being said - if any anime game EVER desperately needed a nude patch, then it's this one. It would highly deserve it. I'd even be willing to PAY for it for crying out loud XD

EDIT: regarding the flower, can't we just eliminate the texture somehow such that it becomes transparent? Filling the hole would require vertex editing, but getting rid of the flower should be the "easier" part of the exercise.

That's exactly what they did in the original reddit thread. There are more lights underneath that are likely just covering holes in the body.

That's exactly what they did in the original reddit thread. There are more lights underneath that are likely just covering holes in the body.

I can imagine a conversation between the devs...

Dev 1: "Dude, I'm sure the pervs out there will come up with a nude mod one week after release!"

Dev 2: "That's going too far! We can't have that, now can we?"

Dev 1: "Then let's make it extra difficult for them to pull it off!" (pun intended lol)

Dev 2: "Yeah, but how?"

Dev 1: "Lets place some super bright lights where the nipples would be, that should keep them busy."

Dev 2: "Nice idea but will that be enough?"

Dev 1: "You're right... I'll cut out the nipple area from the mesh, just to be sure. But how do we conceal the hole?"

Dev 2: "I've always liked flowers..."

It's not easy. The flowers aren't just a random texture, they're an object stuck to their breasts. Its shape is nothing like nipples or anything useful. If you just retextured them, it'd look like they have a smaller, flat boob on top of their boob.

i can do the work if i know where the flower textures is located

Hi guys, i did't install any mod, but after match, sometime my char lost her pantsu :v, i think it is a game bug.

PmrAKHM.png

I've had a similar thing happen a few times in the dressing room while switching outfits or underwear.  The light beam and flower censor are missing too, there's just a little slit of white.

Doesn't seem to be any specific pattern to get it to happen, was pretty much random.

post-1903490-0-05426900-1498109836_thumb.jpg

post-1903490-0-89815500-1498109846_thumb.jpg

post-1903490-0-73976600-1498109920_thumb.jpg

For anyone interested in modding the game, the attached file removes the initial light beam censoring. As said in the reddit thread above, after this are the flowers, then another layer of light underneath that. There's likely just holes after that.

This file was directly taken from the PSVita version. It doesn't seem to be causing any issues, but back up or rename the original just in case. The file is in Resource/Effect/Locus.

(Side note, use Mirai for testing purposes, her underwear setup has her never wearing a bra)

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Do you know what tools are being used to extract and pack the files?

Hi guys, i did't install any mod, but after match, sometime my char lost her pantsu :v, i think it is a game bug.

PmrAKHM.png

I've had a similar thing happen a few times in the dressing room while switching outfits or underwear.  The light beam and flower censor are missing too, there's just a little slit of white.

Doesn't seem to be any specific pattern to get it to happen, was pretty much random.

That would likely be a bug of the game being brought over to the PC.

To remove panties go to game folder Valkyrie Drive/DeploymentRoot/Resource/Character/underwear back it up just to be safe then delete all files the start with the word "pants"

You can also remove the bra (name "bura" Japanese Romaji) but it leaves a transparent hole. Didn't think it would work :P

post-1823368-0-91432000-1498131154_thumb.png

To remove panties go to game folder Valkyrie Drive/DeploymentRoot/Resource/Character/underwear back it up just to be safe then delete all files the start with the word "pants"

You can also remove the bra (name "bura" Japanese Romaji) but it leaves a transparent hole. Didn't think it would work :P

attachicon.gifDesktop 06.22.2017 - 19.22.24.01.png

So the bura part maybe we would need to do the same thing we did with SV . Which is redirecting the texture in the HEX .

Gonna take a look later.

You should be able to extract the texture using GeDoSaTo or a texmod-like injector until someone figures out how to unpack the mib archives, so you can replace the flower textures just as a proof of concept. I'm curious to see how that'll turn out seeing how the flowers don't touch the breasts in some areas. Floating nipples maybe?