What adult mods would you guys recommend for the optimal experience with Sexlab Frameworks. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Body types (an alternative to SOS would be nice as it's messing up my game a little)
  • Mods that go with SexLab Defeat
  • Quest mods 
  • HDT Physics Extensions

Please, do not post anything that has to do with:

• Beastiality

Thnks :)

What adult mods would you guys recommend for the optimal experience with Sexlab Frameworks. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Body types (an alternative to SOS would be nice as it's messing up my game a little) So for men?, SAM - Shape Atlas For Men ​
  •  
  • Mods that go with SexLab Defeat  You'll have to elaborate on 'go with', what are you looking for?
  •  
  • Quest mods We have sadly a few quest mods that are really good, Thief, Dark Investigations, Slaverun Reloaded, Dohvakins Infamy, a few other bigger mods that have quests in them like Cursed Loot/ Sexlab Sex Slaves .
  •  
  • HDT Physics Extensions I'd try out SMP if you have a decent CPU and GPU. There is an All in one package in the HDT section of the forums by prZ. This would cover body for females too as you get all the jiggle and vagina physics wrapped into one.

Please, do not post anything that has to do with:

• Beastiality

Thnks :)

Archived