I've been playing Skyrim (legendary Edition) for a while and getting a bit bored. So of course I thought of sex!

Which led me to Sexlab. I love the idea of these mods, and regular ones too, so I got Nexus Mod Manager, then got the sexlab platform, sexlab aroused, and the associated other items like sky u I, zaz, etc. 

But when I try to have sex, both characters strip and make great noises but they don't actually do anything other than just stand there. Sometimes both of them stand in the same spot! (A little unnerving really)

As I'm a total newb to mods and how to use them, I'm sure it's something I've done, or didn't do, but I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help???

I also had issues with SOS (schlongs of skyrim) but the naked female one works great, so I got rid of SOS.

Also tried Sex Slaves and Submit and Defeat, but they all gave me problems too, so I got rid of them too.

I feel like a total loser, I can't even get computer characters to have sex with me! LOL!

it sounds like a FNIS problem to me, did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?

edit: i have a install guide here, but do note that it was based on manually installed mods, so if your using a mod manager you should be installing the mods through it instead: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

you may want to go to youtube for some tutorials on using FNIS with mod managers.

Hmmm  FNIS? I don't know, JustMe's been playing and said nothing about having "T" poses. Something's odd though because he's had issues with SOS, Defeat, Submit, etc.

Is there a specific setup I need to do in the MCM?  Not really. I think CPU means did you go into the SL MCM and click "Install", then exit the menu system and wait for a message saying "SexLab Installed"?  Then go back into the MCM and set up various keybinds, etc.  Odd part is that if JustMe did nothing, SL will auto-install after a certain amount of time. And the characters apparently do move into position for the animations to start, but they just don't run.

Do you think a re-install of SL might help?

EDIT: Whoops, just saw this:   Like I said, total newb here. How do I do that? run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.  Is that through Nexus mod manager?

Why wouldn't he have had T-pose problems earlier?

T-Pose is because Skyrim cannot find valid animations.

So if you install extra animations, and you don't run FNIS, you have animation problems.

If you use NMM to install mods, just go in your Skyrim install directory, there should be a "tool" directory with inside Generate FNIS For User folder and GenerateFNIFForUser.exe

Just run it, in case you have errors copy the log and paste it here.

The fnis thing seemed to work. At least the characters are actually having sex now. Thanks! My own character now stays in a weird position when not having sex but I guess I can live with it. It's sort of a skater pose, legs bent in a crouch sort of with arms up with elbows bent.

I'll try SOS again and see how that goes.

Appreciate all the help from you guys! 

I have the T-Pose problem, this what the log form FNIS generator says

-------------------------------------------------------------

FNIS Behavior V6.3   21/06/2017 05:54:04 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

0_master usage: 1.2 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

1250 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

----------------------------------------------------------------

Archived