Cmar's naked in cas doesn't work anymore

Cma'rs naked in CAS doesn't work anymore, I mean in cas i can still remove the clothes, but i cause conflicts in game where my sims shower with their clothes on. The other issue is i can't find any other nude mod that allows my female to be nude in cas. I have tried nude skins from this site and another site but when i am in CAS and and take my sims clothes off (females) there is always a swimsuit on. Does anyone know of any other mods that are like cmars nude in CAS mods for female sims that are updated? Thanks

Cmar's mod for naked in CAS conflicts with my in game play, it causes my sims to shower with their clothes on. I can not find a mod that allows my female sims to be naked in CAS like cmar's mod does, and i have tried mods from this site and the sims vip site that claim to be nude mods, none of them work. does anyone know of any mods that work just like cmars naked in cas mod for females ?

• 1 month later...

Archived