Need help about this body

Bowjobs

Worng hand and foot for the body.

You use default HGEC Hand and foot, but you need DMRA hand and foot.

Here the right meshes with right color and gloss settings.

attachicon.giffemalefoot.nif

attachicon.giffemalehand.nif

yes sir you're right it's dmra and hgec together that's why, uhm is there any possible to fix this? Because my naked characters body is hgec-h(i'm a fan of hgec)

If you unequip the DMRA clothes (HeartBikiniRemix) you have your HGEC body and all is fine.

If you equip it you must also equip the DMRA hand and foot.  Were the hand and foot meshes not part of the clothes Mod?

Or you can equip boots and gloves.

Or you add the hand and foot to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif .   Then you must change the clothes Mod esp, the clothes must use upper, lower, hand and foot slot. Of course you can not wear boots and gloves or the HeartBikiniRemix will be unequipped.

Or you add boots and gloves you like to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif . ( And change the esp )

Or you add only the hands to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif .  So you can wear different boots ( And in the esp you must set the HeartBikiniRemix to slots : upper, lower and hands )

----------------------

But why do you want to use DMRA clothes if your character have a HGEC H cup?

You can try clothes converter. Change the clothes from DMRA to H cup. But the result will not be good ( especially the part between the tits. I tried such clothes without success )

Or with Seam Mender you can try to make the ends of the legs and arms HGEC compatible, but the result will also be bad ( The diameter at the ends of the legs and arms suddenly changes,  does not look good )

I would add the hands to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif  and shoes or sandals you like. ( or the naked feet )

Then the change in the esp, so that the Bikini use all 4 slot.

If you unequip the DMRA clothes (HeartBikiniRemix) you have your HGEC body and all is fine.

If you equip it you must also equip the DMRA hand and foot.  Were the hand and foot meshes not part of the clothes Mod?

Or you can equip boots and gloves.

Or you add the hand and foot to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif .   Then you must change the clothes Mod esp, the clothes must use upper, lower, hand and foot slot. Of course you can not wear boots and gloves or the HeartBikiniRemix will be unequipped.

Or you add boots and gloves you like to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif . ( And change the esp )

Or you add only the hands to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif .  So you can wear different boots ( And in the esp you must set the HeartBikiniRemix to slots : upper, lower and hands )

----------------------

But why do you want to use DMRA clothes if your character have a HGEC H cup?

You can try clothes converter. Change the clothes from DMRA to H cup. But the result will not be good ( especially the part between the tits. I tried such clothes without success )

Or with Seam Mender you can try to make the ends of the legs and arms HGEC compatible, but the result will also be bad ( The diameter at the ends of the legs and arms suddenly changes,  does not look good )

I would add the hands to the HeartBikiniRemix.nif  and shoes or sandals you like. ( or the naked feet )

Then the change in the esp, so that the Bikini use all 4 slot.

i use dmra outfits to be more realistic to look busty, just like when a girl wearing tight jeans when you look on her ass it gives buff you feel me.. Hey thanks i really appreciate that you, can you use this heels?

RedPeepHeels.nif

Sorry the heels are HGEC, you need some DMRA heels.  Or boots without visible foot.

EDIT: DMRA heels and sandals  ( not tested in game )

3 versions of the HeartBikiniRemix.nif.

Seems the Mod is a Real HighHeels ( VipCxj_HighHeels )

In folder "Heels with your texture" the HeartBikiniRemix.nif with high heels with the texture of the nif you uploaded ( RedPeepHeels.nif ) Textures path: textures\ShadderHeels\Peep\RedPeepHeels.dds
You and my heels have the same UV map, so it should look good.

In folder "Red Heels" the HeartBikiniRemix.nif with red high heels. You must install the textures folder.

!!! In folder "Red Sandals" is a No-Real HighHeels HeartBikiniRemix.nif.  You must install the textures folder. And in your esp you must remove the VipCxj_HighHeels Script of the HeartBikiniRemix clothes.

!!! All 3 version !!!!
You must change the slots in your esp. Now Upperbody and LowerBody  and you must add Hands and Foot. !!!!!

post-3205-0-29732000-1498113479_thumb.jpg

Heels And Sandals.7z

Sorry the heels are HGEC, you need some DMRA heels.  Or boots without visible foot.

EDIT: DMRA heels and sandals  ( not tested in game )

3 versions of the HeartBikiniRemix.nif.

Seems the Mod is a Real HighHeels ( VipCxj_HighHeels )

In folder "Heels with your texture" the HeartBikiniRemix.nif with high heels with the texture of the nif you uploaded ( RedPeepHeels.nif ) Textures path: textures\ShadderHeels\Peep\RedPeepHeels.dds

You and my heels have the same UV map, so it should look good.

In folder "Red Heels" the HeartBikiniRemix.nif with red high heels. You must install the textures folder.

!!! In folder "Red Sandals" is a No-Real HighHeels HeartBikiniRemix.nif.  You must install the textures folder. And in your esp you must remove the VipCxj_HighHeels Script of the HeartBikiniRemix clothes.

!!! All 3 version !!!!

You must change the slots in your esp. Now Upperbody and LowerBody  and you must add Hands and Foot. !!!!!

attachicon.gifHeelsAndSandals.jpg

attachicon.gifHeels And Sandals.7z

Wonderful no more clipping issue , but vipheels is now the problem i'll try to google this out :lol: thank you.

Archived