New Vegas: How Do I Get Wsex Animations to work?? HELP!!

Skifunk

when I try to start a scene,, in that spot or in a bed,, the male characters body is not there, just head and hands,, no animation starts,, just sounds and female character just stands there nude. and if some animations work the male is fully clothed,, using sex to barter also doesn't work, the 2 characters just stand in each other and the game glitches out. Any Ideas how to Solve Any of these Problems?? Please And Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar bug when I was making sure everything worked. The animations would play, but the female would use the standard underwear body and the male's body was simply invisible/gone. I had a body replacer installed as well as Fallout New Vegas ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated, which was supposed to fix the problem.

I ended up getting it fixed by installing the bodies file from Sexout. I had assumed that it was optional if I had another body replacer, but it turned out that I was wrong.

I think I also had to go into the MCM for Sexout and tell it to use nude skins for males and females, but that may have just been a failed attempt to fix it. I can't quite remember.

Archived