Anyone know how close we are to HDT physics in SSE?

6teabit

Im just curious if anybody knows how close we are to have HDT physics in SSE, are we just waiting on SKSE64 and for HDT mods like All in one to be converted? I'd love to use Skyrim Special Edition instead so i can run more mods

I hate SKSE team, there's so many people wanting to continue their work but they don't want to publish the source. We could have now SKSE64, HDT and SexLab Framework ready

there would be no skse without them.... despite all those that say they can take care of it, but didn't did it

Don't get me wrong Im really thankful for the Oldrim SKSE I appreciate their hard work they did put in this project but now it's time for Skyrim SE and they don't want to do it, so why not give a chance to the others. Theres also many people included me who can donate for that project.

Do you want make SKSE64? No problem, here we go $3000

Don't get me wrong Im really thankful for the Oldrim SKSE I appreciate their hard work they did put in this project but now it's time for Skyrim SE and they don't want to do it, so why not give a chance to the others. Theres also many people included me who can donate for that project.

Do you want make SKSE64? No problem, here we go $3000

Its been stated many times that they can't accept any money cause they work in the gaming industry and it would most likely be a conflict of interest. They've provided more than just skse for oldrim. They also most likely know proprietary data that can't be released to public without consent of Bethesda. They also don't owe squat to anyone, in the modding community you should already know a mod could die at any moment. People need to stop whining and step up.

Don't get me wrong Im really thankful for the Oldrim SKSE I appreciate their hard work they did put in this project but now it's time for Skyrim SE and they don't want to do it

it's their stuff and they do it if they feel like it

that's not to your taste? make it yourself (from scratch of course)

I don't think it's as easy a thing as most seem to believe it is. If it was a new developer or group would have shown up on the scene and started an alternate version. It's not like they haven't released their work online over the years if someone was that gung ho about it they could have started from scratch by now or reverse engineered it.

The fact that zero modders or teams have come forward to even attempt to start their own program says a lot. While it's all fine and dandy to demand someones hard work like the nice people who harass the threads of authors that have moved on over on the Nexus. I especially appreciate when they demand they come back to port their mods to SSE. If it's that easy a thing update and port the mod to your own game. But no it's much easier to demand updates from people that haven't touched the game in years.

If it comes it comes if it doesn't oldrim is still running the original fine and all the old mods work on it. If it does turn out that the necessary data has changed and they still get a brand new version out I think people are going to be in for a shock. All the old mods will have to be overhauled or written from scratch that use it. How many modders that no longer play the game are going to return to provide updates for something they are no longer into? The really good mods that rely on SKSE have had many iterations over year(s) in some cases.

Archived