bioaddict's Animations for WickedWhims

Can you hel me pls? My sims cannot perform such those animations, I don't know why :(

does the animations from other authors work for you? i'm asking to understand if it's something wrong with my file.. or your Wicked_Whims mod. 

Can you hel me pls? My sims cannot perform such those animations, I don't know why :(

does the animations from other authors work for you? i'm asking to understand if it's something wrong with my file.. or your Wicked_Whims mod. 

Yes, it seems like it works with all except yours and others anmations of PeachyPie. I don' know why :(

Yes, it seems like it works with all except yours and others anmations of PeachyPie. I don' know why :(

1:try updating your w_whims to the lastest version.

2:check if you have somehow disabled "bioaddict" animations inside wicked whims.

3:make sure you have my extracted .package file in mods folder

4:make sure you've only got one copy of my .package inside your mods folder

5:if you have an earlier version then delete and use the latest version. 

>tell me if any of these worked. also check if the package name shows up in the mods list when the game starts up.

I too am having trouble getting any of your animations to run. I have a TON of anims to test out so I am doing them in batches, with yours in the first run. I do not know how many others have issues yet.

I've gone over the 5 things you listed above, and no luck. Also, I can run other anims that I've tried... Just not yours.

Lastly, I tried to download a clean copy to see if my file was corrupted. I'm not sure if you removed the file while you figure this out, but I cannot currently download the file.

I too am having trouble getting any of your animations to run. I have a TON of anims to test out so I am doing them in batches, with yours in the first run. I do not know how many others have issues yet.

I've gone over the 5 things you listed above, and no luck. Also, I can run other anims that I've tried... Just not yours.

Lastly, I tried to download a clean copy to see if my file was corrupted. I'm not sure if you removed the file while you figure this out, but I cannot currently download the file.

i tried downloading my file and you were right.. there was some problems with download.. (i don't know why.. weird)  it wasn't happening... so i have uploaded a new copy.. and now the downloads works fine. 

and i put the file in my sims 4 mods folder and it works fine. 

i'll upload a photo. 

please see if the name of the package shows up at the mods list in startup.

(as in the image) post-1630689-0-07004800-1500138919_thumb.jpg 

the only other possible problem could be that another mod is conflicting with this one. 

you should try moving the contents of the mods folder temporarily...leaving only wicked whims and my anims in it.. this is to see if it's a problem with the game's version or another mod conflicting with it. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME OF COURSE. 

Problem solved!

OK, so I downloaded a new copy of the WW mod. I hadn't done so before because my copy was only a week or two old to begin with. But sure enough, there was a new file and I overwrote all the old stuff. Now the mod works like a champ.

So, ready for the critique? Solid start. I like the positions. The 69 is probably my favorite. However, some of the alignments are off.

And then... dun, dun, dun.... I've watched some anims, like Dagger's, and thought man there is so much movement... He could dial it back a little. Then I watched yours and thought, well... maybe that extra movement is required. The one standing animation for instance the girl was moving her arms and upper body, but he lower half was a statue.... There needs to be a balance between not enough and too much.

So with that said, If you refine the animations a bit, these will be amazing! I wouldn't work on adding more till these are solid though. I myself won't be using them as is. No offense. But I look forward to adding them in soon I hope. =)

Problem solved!

OK, so I downloaded a new copy of the WW mod. I hadn't done so before because my copy was only a week or two old to begin with. But sure enough, there was a new file and I overwrote all the old stuff. Now the mod works like a champ.

So, ready for the critique? Solid start. I like the positions. The 69 is probably my favorite. However, some of the alignments are off.

And then... dun, dun, dun.... I've watched some anims, like Dagger's, and thought man there is so much movement... He could dial it back a little. Then I watched yours and thought, well... maybe that extra movement is required. The one standing animation for instance the girl was moving her arms and upper body, but he lower half was a statue.... There needs to be a balance between not enough and too much.

So with that said, If you refine the animations a bit, these will be amazing! I wouldn't work on adding more till these are solid though. I myself won't be using them as is. No offense. But I look forward to adding them in soon I hope. =)

hey thanks for taking the effort. and i wouldn't be offended if you chose not to install my anims anyway.. it's your game man  :lol:

i'll try refining them after i finish a new batch i'm working on. :cool:  

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I wanted to tell you that there are some WickedWhimsMod that block or slow down the game and these are:

[bB][Female]Top

[bB][Male]BottomSoftCAS

[bB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays

Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations

Omaster_WickedWhims_Animations

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides

WW_Anarcis

WW_Desireee_Animations

WW_Eksclusiv_Animations

WW_INKkan_Animations

WW_KLM_Animations

WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimations

WW_KLM_Romantic_Missionary

WW_Leksana_Animations

WW_lupobianco_Animations

WW_MaryJane_Animations

WW_MeowHeaven_Animations

WW_mike24_Animations

WW_Omaster_Futa_Gay_Animations

WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations

WW_vivid369_Animations

WW_Zorak_Animation

WWAcreFloorAnimations

WWAndreCounterVaginal

How can I fix the problem?

thanks in advance

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum. I wanted to tell you that there are some WickedWhimsMod that block or slow down the game and these are:

[bB][Female]Top
[bB][Male]BottomSoftCAS
[bB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays
Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations
Omaster_WickedWhims_Animations
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides
WW_Anarcis
WW_Desireee_Animations
WW_Eksclusiv_Animations
WW_INKkan_Animations
WW_KLM_Animations
WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimations
WW_KLM_Romantic_Missionary
WW_Leksana_Animations
WW_lupobianco_Animations
WW_MaryJane_Animations
WW_MeowHeaven_Animations
WW_mike24_Animations
WW_Omaster_Futa_Gay_Animations
WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations
WW_vivid369_Animations
WW_Zorak_Animation
WWAcreFloorAnimations
WWAndreCounterVaginal

How can I fix the problem?

thanks in advance

oh man.. i wish i knew how to fix that. i actually use a bunch of the mods you listed and i don't really have a lot of lag. i once had a CC for clothing ( i forgot the name) that messed up my whole game one time.. it was hard to pin point that mod.. especially since i use a ton of mods. 

but since in your case you seem to be mentioning the mods that run slowly while being used. (right?) it might be because of the extra ram usage. some mods push the limits of the game and you might have trouble if you have lower spec PC. just spitballing here. 

in any case its worth updating the Wicked_Whims mod to the latest version. do try that. 

ps: you should also post this query in the sims 4 technical support forum here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/ , you might have a better chance at getting an answer there. 

Pour les hommes homosexuels? 

Vous pouvez utiliser au moins certains d'entre eux (selon ce que vous jugez acceptable) pour le sexe gay.

Il vous suffit de désactiver les restrictions de genre dans les réglages de wicked_whims dans le jeu. 

Yeah, that's what I did and a lot of animations match, it's great, thanks :)

I just started animating to see what all was involved. I've not modded since making clothes for Morrowind, but none of that required animating.

So far it's quite the ordeal, but now that I got what to type where for the xml I think I'll be all right. I do see the difficulties in smoothing out the movements though.

Still, great poses, and such. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This keeps downloading as a solitare file. I cant figure out how to change it and it wont work in my game. Would love to try this! Thanks

doesn't work

i'm sorry for that.. this is the second time my uploaded file has changed. i don't know why this is happening as of now. i've linked a mirror in the description.. it should work fine. i'll upload a new file ASAP.

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-d535427901302455351f96856f373f2e-untitled-5.png

File Name: BIOADDICT'S Animations for WickedWhims [+7 new anims][Total=27]

File Submitter: bioaddict

File Submitted: 18 Jun 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Requires: WickedWhims

BIOADDICT'S ANIMATIONS FOR WICKED-WHIMS

18+ ONLY/ YOU SHALL NOT PASS / EXPLICIT CONTENT

This download contains 27 new animations for the amazing WickedWhims mod for sims 4 by TURBODRIVER.

All animations in yellow are on patron early access. Unlock them by supporting me on PATREON. consider supporting me if you have the resources. It means a whole lot to me, and helps me upgrade my system and spent more time moding. THANKS TO ALL MY PATRONS FOR SUPPORTING ME.. MUCH LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU :heart:

Thank you to the Amazing Smart People who have helped me:

Redabyss, TURBODRIVER, R-Lo, zheur & MiniGiles #neverforget

list of animations:

• face2face_floor_stage1
  • face2face_floor_stage2
  • face2face_floor_stage3
  • face2face_floor_climax
  • rearentry_stage1
  • rearentry_stage2
  • rearentry_stage3
  • Alley_position_M/F_Floor
  • Ballerina_Window_M/F
  • Piledriver_M/F
  • Pretzel_floor_M/F
  • Precipice_floor_M/F
  • Doggy_stage1_M/F
  • Doggy_stage2_M/F
  • Doggy_stage3_M/F
  • Jockey_floor_M/F
  • Boat_Floor_M/F
  • Floor69
  • BedAssEating
  • BedFaceSitting
  • ChairBweebSucking
  • CouchPussyEating
  • CounterAssLicking
  • FloorTeasing
  • BedScissoring
  • WindowASSeating
  • BedHumping

how to install? extract the archive and move the .package file into your sims 4 mods folder.

(everything has been put into one .package file now)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. LEAVE CRITIQUES.

download.png

Click here to download this file

You do know there is nothing in your folder to download. For me it takes me to a different download. Just wanted to let you know.......