texture issue cbbe bodyslide

i'm getting this texture glitch issue and i got no clue how to solve it. (i have tried reinstalling the mods i think have got to do with it, the 2pac armour replacer and cbbe itself.)

attachicon.gif20170618160048_1.jpg

The femalebody.nif mesh file and the textures assigned do not match.

...\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets\femalebody.nif, femalehands.nif

Check the ...\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale directory for the correct texture files:

femalebody_d.dds

femalebody_n.dds

femalebody_s.dds

Check the materials file that links these:

...\Fallout 4\Data\Materials\actors\character\BaseHumanFemale

basehumanFemaleHands.bgsm

basehumanFemaleSkinHead.bgsm

You can use Material Editor to open these files, in the 2nd tab they should have paths to the texture files above.

What it looks like is that you have the CBBE body, but have the native textures that come from game the being used. 

If you don't see any texture files in the ...\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale location, then simply copy these from cbbe over to that location.

i'm getting this texture glitch issue and i got no clue how to solve it. (i have tried reinstalling the mods i think have got to do with it, the 2pac armour replacer and cbbe itself.)

...\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets\femalebody.nif, femalehands.nif

Check the ...\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale directory for the correct texture files:

femalebody_d.dds

femalebody_n.dds

femalebody_s.dds

You can use Material Editor to open these files, in the 2nd tab they should have paths to the texture files above.

What it looks like is that you have the CBBE body, but have the native textures that come from game the being used. 

If you don't see any texture files in the ...\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale location, then simply copy these from cbbe over to that location.

right, so i can't find the BaseHumanFemale folder in  \Fallout 4\Data\Materials\actors\character

femalebody_d.dds

femalebody_n.dds

femalebody_s.dds

right, so i can't find the BaseHumanFemale folder in  \Fallout 4\Data\Materials\actors\character

That means that the game is using the default textures.

Default textures are packed into the textures.bsa file and you won't see them in an actual folder.

Anything placed in a folder takes priority over files packed in .bsa format.

This means CBBE textures are missing.

- Reinstall CBBE and pick the textures you like or hand copy them from the CBBE zip file to that location.

- Make sure that you also copy the Materials folder if you are doing it by hand.

The materials files point to the location of the textures. Materials files can be used to change textures without having to change all the other files, e.g. texture swaps on clothing to change the color.

Archived