A few questions on using outfit studio and converting/sculpting/exporting

Xaqq

This is my first time using outfit studio, so i've been following this guide here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

however the information there, some of it at least, is a bit dated so i'm a bit stuck:

post-1578901-0-28514400-1497771159_thumb.png

i just finished sculpting and converting this file.

-I  used my own uunp preset as the reference body by selecting nif from file when asked what u wanted to use as reference.

-then i proceeded to delete the original body mesh that came with the outfit and moved teh outfit into a better spot so it would fit my current ref body

-i sculpted in the booby bends cuz the outfit squeezes the tits and i want that effect.

Now i'm stuck cuz idk how to save/export. I tried hitting the normal saving option and that didnt do anything in-game.

I tried exporting/exporting with reference body into nif format and dropping it into my game but what happens in game is that it's like loosely connected to my character's body and it didnt replace my character's body with the sculpted version i made in outfit studio with all the breast deformations.

any idea what i may have done wrong?

this is what it looks like in game:

post-1578901-0-68854400-1497772828_thumb.jpg

maybe breast weighting.

load your outfit again with outfitstudio,go to bones,select by pressing strg both breastbones,rightclick and delete it,export it again.

If you want brestweights load this outfit with deleted bones again and load as reference your hdt body,go to bones and select the breastbones,go to menu and choose "copy selected weights" to the body and the outfit.Then you have the right weights,export it.

Do it twice,for body 1 and body 0.

maybe breast weighting.

load your outfit again with outfitstudio,go to bones,select by pressing strg both breastbones,rightclick and delete it,export it again.

If you want brestweights load this outfit with deleted bones again and load as reference your hdt body,go to bones and select the breastbones,go to menu and choose "copy selected weights" to the body and the outfit.Then you have the right weights,export it.

Do it twice,for body 1 and body 0.

ye i realized its cuz the previous version of the outfit had massive tits so the outfit was still using those boob animations on my smaller breast conversion.

I'm a complete noob at this so i'm not sure what u mean by "strg" XDDD sorry if i'm being a pain in the ass,

and oh, ye i just uploaded a video showing u what i mean. I also set this outfit to a single weight outfit so does that change anything?

sry, i mean "ctrl"

The Problem are the breastbones in this outfit,if you delete breastbone right and breastbone left you have a static body and outfit without breastbounce. .)

what if i want to have proper breast bounce and everything

do i just copy the weights from my uunp bodyslide preset into the outfit's bone weight thing?

i'm just a little confused on how to do that.

I've been reading a tutorial on this and it says it's reccomended that i "copy all boneweights" especially if its 2 completely different body types that im making the conversion for. The tutorial is old though: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

and bodyslide now has a option to "transfer selected boneweights", what's the difference between copying and transfering?

First,load your outfit with body,go to "bones" on the right menu, select both breastbones, rightclick and choose "delete from projekt".

Then load your bodymesh (femalebody_1)as reference into the outfit,go to the bones menu again and select the breastbones from your reference body,go to menu meshes on the right side and choose the oufit,go to the upper menu "shape" and choose "copy selected weights ",then select the body from the outfit and copy the weights in to it too.Hide the referencebody and export it.

Done.

First,load your outfit with body,go to "bones" on the right menu, select both breastbones, rightclick and choose "delete from projekt".

Then load your bodymesh (femalebody_1)as reference into the outfit,go to the bones menu again and select the breastbones from your reference body,go to menu meshes on the right side and choose the oufit,go to the upper menu "shape" and choose "copy selected weights ",then select the body from the outfit and copy the weights in to it too.Hide the referencebody and export it.

Done.

yep i finally got it, then i realized that having it perfect will never be possible, cuz boobs will always move and change shape, the hands that dont really conform to the boob's shape will always clip slightly when they bounce no matter what. So ye i learned a lot from my first outfit studio experience but ye thanks for the help XD

Archived