Suggestion: Four-Play Furniture

I was going to post this in the Four-Play Prostitution thread but I expanded the idea to apply to multiple Four-Play mods so I created a new thread for this suggestion instead.

People are asking for the ability to assign a prostitute to a mat so that they can control where the fun happens, rather than everyone trying to have sex on top of the brothel safe. But I think that idea (assuming it’s possible) could be expanded beyond just mats. For example:

Prostitute Chair:  The client sits in the chair and the prostitute hops on the client’s lap and shows them a good time.

Prostitute Bed: Use one of the appropriate existing animations on the bed.

Stripper mat: The Prostitute dances and slowly removes all equipped items until nothing is left on. After a while the Prostitute equips everything again and the process starts over.

I’m sure people could come up with many others. If these things were implemented, players could place the safe in a waiting room with a few strippers for entertainment and place the prostitute furniture in side rooms for the clients who want to do more than watch. 

The thing is, not all the people working in my brothel may be there by choice. This leads me to slave furniture.  A Prostitute/Slave could be assigned to a locking piece of furniture and the clients take advantage of the situation.  For example:

Slave Pillory:  The slave is locked in and clients can use the slave from the front or behind.

Slave Bed: The slave is locked to a bed and the clients have their way.

Slave Ground Frame:  Slave is locked into a doggy stile position on all fours. Like this: http://fatalholds.deviantart.com/art/Bondage-1-1-208519039

Slave Standing Frame: The slave is locked into a standing position and clients are able use the slave from the front or behind. Like this: http://strutter79.deviantart.com/art/The-Posts-343864615

Slave Blowjob Stand: The slave is locked in a kneeling position and forced to give blowjobs. Like this: http://fatalholds.deviantart.com/art/Bondage-2-2-208522145

Assuming the above slave furniture is possible then perhaps they could be used against the player in Four-Play Kidnaped. Imagine the player is kidnapped and then wakes up in a raider camp, naked and stuck in a slave pillory for all the raiders to use. Or perhaps the player wakes up in a gunner camp tied to a bed or blowjob stand. The player is used until they pass out and awakes someplace else based on the Four-Play Violate settings.

Raiders are a devious bunch and with the slave ground frame they could force the player into bestiality situations. For example, the player wakes up in the slave ground frame and is surrounded by the raider’s pet dogs. A raider says to the player “My pets need some entertainment and your it. Enjoy”. At this point the dogs go at the player until the player passes out and awakes someplace else based on the Four-Play Violate settings.

Or perhaps the player is kidnapped and wakes up in the slave ground frame while out in the wilderness with 2 raiders. Raider 1 says to Raider 2 “10 caps it rips her in half before it’s finished”.  Raider 2 responds “This one looks tough, I will take that bet” and they walk away. A short time later a bear (or some other large creature) comes along and starts mating with the helpless player.  As they mate, the player health starts to drop and once it reaches 30% a message pops up on the screen: “The weight and force of the creature has damaged the frame allowing me to slip out of it. I need to escape while it’s still docile”.  The player is released from the frame and is given some time to escape.

Maybe the player is kidnapped and wakes locked into slave standing frame while out in the wilderness with 2 raiders. Raider 1 says to Raider 2 “20 caps she passes out from blood loss before the bugs finish fucking her”. Raider 2 responds “I bet 1 shot of jet they eat everything before we get back” and they walk away. A short time later a pack of flying inset show up and starts mating with the helpless player. As they mate, the player health starts to drop and once it reaches 30% a message pops up on the screen: “The creature’s slimy juices find their way into my restraints allowing me to slip out of them. I need to escape while they are still docile”. The player is released from the frame and is given some time to escape.

If you create advanced looking slave furniture, then perhaps the player can be kidnapped to the institute for experimentation.  The player can be raped by synths who are honing their mating skills to appear more human. 

The player can wake up in a large room in one of the slave frames with a few scientists.  One scientist says “The subject is awake and the sensors are installed. Let’s clear the area and start the breeding experiment.”  The scientists leave and another door opens. The player is raped by creatures like the raider kidnappings but instead of being released the player passes out and wakes up someplace in the commonwealth with all their stuff (the institute has no use for the player’s stuff). I could have an alien abduction vibe to it.

Institute looking furniture idea: http://thejpeger.deviantart.com/art/Hb0001-354936878

Other Modder’s could use the furniture for their mods. The Boston Breeder mod could use the slave frames and animations.  The Sins-titute mod could use the advanced looking furniture.  Someone could create a mod about becoming an overseer of a vault and running various experiments on their population using these furniture items.

I know this is long and rambling post but I could see Four-Play Furniture opening a lot of possibility’s. Assuming that any of it is possible.

This seems like something that should come pretty soon from the Skyrim conversion pipe, if the development of Torture Devices is any sign...

Your right! I forgot I had that installed. Four-Play does not use any of the furniture in that mod though. 

I am sure Kimmy will remedy that soon enough once RealLife stops getting in the way...

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about the 2 mods (busy settlers and invisible furniture), how about making a glory hole wall panel that you could assign a settler to on one side like busy settlers, with a random idle marker like invis furniture on the opposite side?

so you'd have a settler stationed on her knees all day at the wall and passing settlers could simply walk up and chug away at her through the hole?

is this a bad idea or a good one?..  just thinking out loud some more, but how about just some simple solo animations with static objects? I was kinda thinking about the traffic cones in game, seems like a logical place for some dirty slut to mount a dildo to and ride it when the mood strikes...  yeah/nah/maybe?

These ideas are all technically feasible, but there's just a severe lack of manpower in the FO4 sex animating 'scene' (also known as "Leito and Crazy") right now. Crazy also hasn't even logged in for nearly 3 months.

In the meantime, I think they're up to a few thousand animations over at the Sims 4 forum ...

I think that writing such furniture framework that dynamically assigns Actors to specific furniture markers (as far as I know no one has done furnitures with multiple markers, even in Skyrim, yet) based on some conditions, and having such framework be part of (or working together with) normal sex framework, would be much harder than getting someone to do few animations...

These ideas are all technically feasible, but there's just a severe lack of manpower in the FO4 sex animating 'scene' (also known as "Leito and Crazy") right now. Crazy also hasn't even logged in for nearly 3 months.

In the meantime, I think they're up to a few thousand animations over at the Sims 4 forum ...

Well i'll say this, if somebody set up for him,  or talked Leito into setting up a go fund me account or something similar for a cheap mocap suit i'd pitch in $100 aussie towards it..

I've seen one recently called the perception neuron that's apparently going for about $1500,. if anyone does this, pm me with the link to get my money..lol, but seriously i'll cough up..

I think that writing such furniture framework that dynamically assigns Actors to specific furniture markers (as far as I know no one has done furnitures with multiple markers, even in Skyrim, yet) based on some conditions, and having such framework be part of (or working together with) normal sex framework, would be much harder than getting someone to do few animations...

my question is why would it need to be part of a framework? like I said those 2 mods don't actually do anything but assign an animation to a location.  spose I shouldn't have actually posted my comment in this thread..

(...) spose I shouldn't have actually posted my comment in this thread..

Why? I wasnt criticizing your idea, just pointed that the scripting part would be more time consuming than animations in this case.

(...) spose I shouldn't have actually posted my comment in this thread..

Why? I wasnt criticizing your idea, just pointed that the scripting part would be more time consuming than animations in this case.

=) all good bloke, no offense taken or anything like that..  just meant I probably should have posted a request or posed it as an idea, saw the furniture post and blurted it out..lol 

peace.

Archived