Companion A.I. / Talking UI ?

Greetings Friends,

back in the old Fallout 3 days, I had installed a mod called Talking User Interface, which simply added voice-files to background Music, thereby giving the impression of an A.I. documenting certain actions in game, like adding quests or terminating Enemies.
In New Vegas Old world Blues, there was the Stealth Suit MK II, which I really liked, not because it was good for anything, but because it was talking, albeit a bit too much.

Now, I am looking for something similar. An A.I. or talking voice to acompany me on my travels, to reassure me when I am on my last clip of 5.56s and the Deathclaws are closing in fast. A Companion without the need of a squishy physical presence. Someone who won't get in my way and/ or my line of fire, and who who isn't bothered by my questionable choices regarding the uses of firearms.

Basically anything would do. Something simple like the FO3-Mod mentioned, the Stealth Suit Script attached to some different piece of equipment or Perk (though it would be nice if it wasn't some kind of full armor.I could simply wear the stealth suit in that case). Preferably a female voice however, and nothing too overly psychotic telling me to slaughter everyone in sight... got enough of those already...

So, if anyone knows a Mod with this kind of feature, please tell me.

Archived