Synth Fabricator mod help

Ganen

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone knows of any fix or can hotfix this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/?

its a really cool mod that the author seems to have abandoned for over six months that, according to forums, got broken by script extender updates.

basically the console stops working due to changes done to how variable names are handled by scripts or something (I'm not a programmer, just have some basic concepts of it).

removing the form.pex file from script extender makes the console/terminals work, and the machine animates but doesnt conclude synth production.

would really like to be able to use this mod again especially considering the pervy possibilities to future 4play mods using it or synths in general :P

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone knows of any fix or can hotfix this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/?

its a really cool mod that the author seems to have abandoned for over six months that, according to forums, got broken by script extender updates.

basically the console stops working due to changes done to how variable names are handled by scripts or something (I'm not a programmer, just have some basic concepts of it).

removing the form.pex file from script extender makes the console/terminals work, and the machine animates but doesnt conclude synth production.

would really like to be able to use this mod again especially considering the pervy possibilities to future 4play mods using it or synths in general :P

Since 16 July 2017 is a post of durge13 with URL for a patch.
(the second article in the posts of this Mod)

Since 16 July 2017 is a post of durge13 with URL for a patch.
(the second article in the posts of this Mod)

omg this reply has a sexyness lvl of over 9000, thnx! gonna check it out now

Archived