You just have some outdated/broken mods.

Can anybody help me? I get a warning when I'm playing, saying that this last exception file was created and then my game crashes and stops working. 

Hello there, I was also having an error with it trying to change the game core but mine is saying

File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py" and so on

verses your error message saying

File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py" etc.

However I suggest take out the mod and try to run your game, if it crashes still, reinstall with all your mods out of the folder. Then go into your sims 4 folder to check the version game you're on and check TurboDriver's main topic page for what game version it's compatible with. Mine updated to 1.31.37.1020 automatically and I get an infinite loading screen so the mod might not be updated to that game version then. Hope this helps.

Please don't try to read exception files if you don't understand them, you're just misleading people.

You just have some outdated/broken mods.

Can anybody help me? I get a warning when I'm playing, saying that this last exception file was created and then my game crashes and stops working. 

Hello there, I was also having an error with it trying to change the game core but mine is saying

File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.3\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py" and so on

verses your error message saying

File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py" etc.

However I suggest take out the mod and try to run your game, if it crashes still, reinstall with all your mods out of the folder. Then go into your sims 4 folder to check the version game you're on and check TurboDriver's main topic page for what game version it's compatible with. Mine updated to 1.31.37.1020 automatically and I get an infinite loading screen so the mod might not be updated to that game version then. Hope this helps.

Please don't try to read exception files if you don't understand them, you're just misleading people.

But I have a lot of mods, how will I know which to delete?

Archived