Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Amazing job on this mod! I’ve been using it since you released it and works great, thank you so much. 

I am however unsure about two aspects. I tried to figure it out on my own, but either I’m blind, stupid or just misjudge the time until changes take effect :P

1) Is there a way to re-randomize the bodies? Or does that happen automatically when one changes the value with the Auto-Diversification selection in the menu?

2) Do you apply the slider changes to the NPC’s existing preset or do you replace it with your own and then apply changes to its slider? 
The reason I am asking is because for my current play through I’m considering using LooksMenu’s Template.INI and Morph.INI with predefined body presets so that upon first “contact” LooksMenu would randomly select one of these body presets for an NPC. This would deliver great variety for NPC bodies, but your mod’s SPECIAL based alteration on top would be just the icing on the cake :)

Amazing job on this mod! I’ve been using it since you released it and works great, thank you so much. 

I am however unsure about two aspects. I tried to figure it out on my own, but either I’m blind, stupid or just misjudge the time until changes take effect :P

1. There's a button to re-diversify everyone in your current cell when you equip the ring

2. The randomization replaces. The manual tweaks adds/ detracts from existing

Yes this work with cbbe clothing but in cbbe install you must check f4ee to allow in-game  morph.

Maybe others outfits/armors need bodyslide.

Tested with success shorts of commonwealth convertion : in bodyslide check build morph (create a .tri file) and use cbbe zeroed sliders preset option.

Some 2pac4eva7 clothings are working too (unzipped 111 jumpsuit, cait outfit...)

Ok, googled that phrase. The Microsoft article is for older versions of windows (ie. XP and older). Nothing official from Microsoft for Windows 10. And I will not use a suspicious third party "tool" to manage Windows back functions. 

I'm going to stick to enbboost and restricting my gaming sessions to under 8 hours. That should do the trick.

Top 1. Registry Hack

In fact high memory usage not only occurs in Windows 10, but also happens in Window 8 and Windows 8.1. The Windows 8/8.1 registry hack can fix this high memory issue in Windows 10.

Step 1. Hit Windows Key + R Type in Regedit and then hit Enter.

Step 2. Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management in the editor.

Step 3. Find ClearPageFileAtShutDown and change its value to 1.

Step 4. Restart the computer.

Try that.

:)

I can't find the ring..

I started a new save yesterday, and the ring never came

Anyone knows how to get it?

And thanks for all the hard works you ppl do for FO4 ;)

your suppose to get the ring added to your inventory just by installing the mod

I can't find the ring..

Yeah i know, but did not get any..

My old game i have it, but not in the new save

I can't find the ring..

Yeah i know, but did not get any..

My old game i have it, but not in the new save

hmm,well at least the bodies are changing for you,i get the ring but no body changes

hmm,well at least the bodies are changing for you,i get the ring but no body changes

I had the same problem, but just worked it out. The mod is working, so something required for BodyMorph must be missing.

Check:

CBBE, rebuilt with Zeroed Sliders preset + Build Morphs enabled (.tri files)

LooksMenu

Fallout 4 Script Extender (make sure you run the game through f4se_loader.exe)

To test whether these requirements are working, start a new game and see if you can click on "Presets" in the bathroom. If it is greyed out, then you're probably not running script extender. If it's not there, you don't have LooksMenu.

EDIT: Zeroed Sliders preset is NOT required. From testing I believe vinfamy designed this based on Curvy preset. So just use that or keep what you're already using.

EDIT-EDIT: This is also fully compatible with Unique NPCs.

I had the same problem, but just worked it out. The mod is working, so something required for BodyMorph must be missing.

Check:

CBBE, rebuilt with Zeroed Sliders preset + Build Morphs enabled

LooksMenu

To test whether these requirements are working, start a new game and see if you can click on "Presets" in the bathroom. If it is greyed out, then you're probably not running script extender. If it's not there, you don't have LooksMenu.

so looks like it was because i was not using zeroed sliders preset and with that it works,but is there a way to use a custom preset for the player character?

Check:

LooksMenu

so looks like it was because i was not using zeroed sliders preset and with that it works,but is there a way to use a custom preset for the player character?

Yes, you just need to make sure that you build your custom preset with the build morphs box checked then batch build the outfits with it checked and you should be good.  At least it worked for me that way.

Check:

LooksMenu

Yes, you just need to make sure that you build your custom preset with the build morphs box checked then batch build the outfits with it checked and you should be good.  At least it worked for me that way.

ive been ticking build morphs with each build i try

I just missing the ring.. 

I does change exsample Piper have get a new body.. ;) So it just that ring there are missing, and i have try reinstall the mod again, but still nothing

Just add the ring manually using player.additem ID.

help "Diverse Bodies" 4 to check the ring's ID if memory serves.

I have the mod working fully as well, but on a newly created character this time around I did not receive the ring and had to it manually. 

So, I use the Unique Followers and Player mods. If I use this and don't want my carefully tuned toons altered for the followers and player I can just not make the alterations you point out and both mods should run together fine, right?

Also, if I do make said alterations to the Unique Follower/Player mods but I have made changes to the texture files for the followers, this mod will not alter the textures, correct?

So, I use the Unique Followers and Player mods. If I use this and don't want my carefully tuned toons altered for the followers and player I can just not make the alterations you point out and both mods should run together fine, right?

Also, if I do make said alterations to the Unique Follower/Player mods but I have made changes to the texture files for the followers, this mod will not alter the textures, correct?

I'm not certain, but I think it will eventually randomly pick you/followers for morphing. You could stop this by going into xedit, finding the quest 'DB_Auto', and putting in some extra conditions.

Correct, this mod doesn't touch textures, they are safe.

I'm not certain, but I think it will eventually randomly pick you/followers for morphing. You could stop this by going into xedit, finding the quest 'DB_Auto', and putting in some extra conditions.

Thanks for the quick reply. That answers my questions perfectly. I do have another question. There is a mod on the Nexus. It's called "Unique NPCs an Overhaul of the Commonwealth" .

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21248/?

It changes many, if not all NPCs, to have separate body and face textures. It apparently does not change the meshes. It is a huge mod making a great many edits. I am wondering if it is compatible with this mod.

Thanks for the quick reply. That answers my questions perfectly. I do have another question. There is a mod on the Nexus. It's called "Unique NPCs an Overhaul of the Commonwealth" .

It changes many, if not all NPCs, to have separate body and face textures. It apparently does not change the meshes. It is a huge mod making a great many edits. I am wondering if it is compatible with this mod.

Yeah, Unique NPCs is perfectly compatible (I use it too).

One more thought- you might want to check out LooksMenu's BodyGen function. It is quite similar to this mod, possibly a better match for you.

Pros of Diverse Bodies:

- Morphs are based on SPECIAL stats (body and personality match)

- Includes tool to re-randomize or manually tweak any NPC

Pros of LooksMenu's BodyGen:

- Morphs are randomly selected from a user-defined list, with user-defined variation (allows for distinct body types)

- Can assign specific BodyMorphs to specific NPCs without using in-game tool

Hmmmmm..........

I don't have THAT particular mod, but I do have mods that beautify settlers.

- Morphs are randomly selected from a user-defined list, with user-defined variation (allows for distinct body types)

Is there a install and forget package for bodygen stuff?, I have looked over the unofficial docs post on ll,  but even reading my way through it my first though on it was clear as mud, at least to me anyway.

Is there a install and forget package for bodygen stuff?, I have looked over the unofficial docs post on ll,  but even reading my way through it my first though on it was clear as mud, at least to me anyway.

Yes and no. Someone could create a Bodygen package, which tells LooksMenu's Bodygen to take the default CBBE Presets (you have to convert them first, there is a python script posted somewhere), but in the end, you have to modify 2 INI files yourself whenever you want to add or remove a cbbe preset.

I am using Unique Player. Let's say I want to use this mod for all of the npcs, but I want to leave my player character with the custom preset I'm already using. Would that be as simple as not installing the files as instructed in the spoiler tag? or would not installing those files mess everything up?

Also, another related question: Are the in-game sliders capable of going beyond the 0-100 range? because if so then i could just rebuild my preset manually in-game that way. but i need both sub-zero and 100+ values to do so.