Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Each and every man or woman in FO4 now has a unique realistic body shape partly depending on their SPECIAL stats. Also a powerful tool to tweak the bodies of player and NPCs in game.

In short, it's a Body Shape Randomizer + In-Game Bodyslide for male and female players and NPCs.

How it works is every time you load a new area (go through load order, fast travel, etc), the mod will pick ten new (so Piper won't keep getting different boob-jobs in the same play-through, don't worry) male and female female NPCs to randomize their body shapes. This process is performance-friendly (it will take a couple of minutes in the background though) and is partly random and partly based on the NPC's base SPECIAL with 5 being the mid-point of each:

• High Strength: high muscle definition, wide chest, big arms etc (more powerlifter-like) - and vice versa
  • High Endurance: generally more toned, more muscly lower body but not as dramatic as Strength and Agility (more marathon-runner-like) - and vice versa
  • High Charisma: high chance of getting the generally-accepted attractive features (big tits, big ass, small waist, etc)
  • High Agility: toned body and but lean, not bulky (acrobat-like) - and vice versa
  • High Luck: big tits (well-endowed and all that lol)

For male:

• Strength: Bodybuilder-like
  • Agility: Runner-like

The body will then automatically update and stay at that shape (unless you decide to do some manual tweaking yourself - see below). Every clothing the NPC wears will fit accordingly.

The result is an increase in realism and immersion because well, in real life, each person's body shape is different too. If you use Four-Play mods, it gives you another reason to be excited when a NPC strips and has sex - you get to see what's underneath.

You'll be given the "Ring of Diverse Bodies" when first installed the mod. Equip this to turn on the customization menu/ tweak player's body. Keep this equipped and talk to a NPC to tweak that NPC's body. There are 80 sliders to tweak the heck out of (i.e. all default BodySlide sliders except Pregnant Belly) for women, and 17 for males. From 2.0 onward, the old clunky message boxes for manual tweaking are no more, replaced by a control system using Numpad + and Numpad - (by default).

You can change the two hotkeys by

• set DB_Plus to #
  • set DB_Minus to #

With # from https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

Requirements:
CBBE - make sure you tick 'F4SE Morphs' during the installation wizard (see screenshots)
LooksMenu - which in turn requires F4SE

Recommended (not having those won't break the mod, but they expand the content available)
(For male features to work) Dongs of Fallout and its requirements. Diverse Bodies will take care of the body shapes and sizes (i.e. chest. biceps, calves etc), while Dongs of Fallout take care of the penis shape, size and erection.
(For vagina shape tweaking to work) Animated Fannies

Installation:
Extract in Data folder or normally like any other mods with NMM or MO

That's it. You don't need to build anything manually or even install Bodyslide - everything is done by the mod in game.

For those using Unique Player / Unique Follower, you have to do a few simple extra steps (thanks to Jenartor for pointing these out).:

Copy FemaleBody.nif and FemaleBody.tri files from "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets" to "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets" or "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\CaitBody" (repeat for the rest of the folders for the followers)

You can still use a specific Bodyslide preset with this. Just remember to tick "Build Morphs" when batch building.

Future Plans:

• Diverse body textures
  • 3D Body hair
  • Ghouls

Credits:

• Expired for F4SE, LooksMenu and F4EE morphing system
  • Caliente and Ousnius for Bodyslide, CBBE and the female sliders
  • smorris2012 for Super Hero Body and the body sliders for males

Edited by CPU

I like the sound of this.  Usually the most that can be accomplished is your PC and possibly a few followers and that takes some work.  I've always liked seeing NPCs with unique looks without the hassle of having to do it yourself.  Besides, the clone effect gets boring in almost every single game to date.  Another awesome mod.  Thanks again vinfamy.

I noticed the description mentioned the clothing changes with the body types. If I were to remove this mod off my load order for whatever reason, would my original BodySlide presets revert back to what I had them before installing this mod?

Yes, it will revert back to what you had originally as soon as you disable DiverseBodies.esp

So, this won't use the body I created with bodyslide as reference for NPCs anymore? This mod actually adds new presets? If that's the case, it's really what I need.

No instead of using Bodyslide presets it uses in game bodymorphing.

Come to think of it it could eventually make CBBE/Bodyslide presets obsolete.

Just need to add a script or txt file containing preset morphs for named NPCs and the player.

Just need to add a script or txt file containing preset morphs for named NPCs and the player.

I can even add a "Change body to a preset" and a bunch of presets to the 'Manually tweak / Randomize' menu so that people can change the player's / an NPC's / everyone's / everyone in the room's bodies to a preset with one click in game. Each preset is essentially just a float[] arrays with 80 numbers for all the CBBE sliders. In that case, there're not much need for Bodyslide presets really, which require some manual batch-building stuffs outside of the game.

Thanks for this.  Your mods are all top notch.

Does this work with Unique NPCs from Nexus? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21248/?

In game I see the notification that x number of females have been made unique, but I really can't tell if any bodies have really changed.

You might need to do the changes like Unique Followers / Unique Player. 

It's actually "F4EE Morphs" in the installer, not "F4SE Morphs". ;)

(the framework in LooksMenu is called F4EE)

So, this won't use the body I created with bodyslide as reference for NPCs anymore? This mod actually adds new presets? If that's the case, it's really what I need.

It won't make BodySlide obsolete, because you need to build all the morph files of bodies and outfits using it.

I will also make sure it won't be made obsolete, because that would be rude as hell to our team that makes it possible to begin with. :P

I've looked for mods that make npc's use 1 or more different bodyslide presets than the PC while having a preset just for the PC, and I'd say this looks like this gets the closer to that than almost any other mod. While this is already worth a serious mention and thanks, adding some way to make sure elderly npc's don't have the bodies and/or skin textures of younger people would make this into something almost every mod gamer on this site would use. The only thing I'm not ecstatic about is the tanned skin textures, but I presume that it is changeable via mods or otherwise.

I've looked for mods that make npc's use 1 or more different bodyslide presets than the PC while having a preset just for the PC, and I'd say this looks like this gets the closer to that than almost any other mod. While this is already worth a serious mention and thanks, adding some way to make sure elderly npc's don't have the bodies and/or skin textures of younger people would make this into something almost every mod gamer on this site would use. The only thing I'm not ecstatic about is the tanned skin textures, but I presume that it is changeable via mods or otherwise.

When I get time, I might message all the popular Bodyslide preset makers (Josie etc) if they're interested in having me incorporate their presets into this mod's in-game menu with plenty of credits given to them of course.

From a purely technical standpoint, I can incorporate many Bodyslide presets into this mod and allow the user to pick the player / any NPC to change that person's body to a preset in game in one click. 

It's actually "F4EE Morphs" in the installer, not "F4SE Morphs". ;)

(the framework in LooksMenu is called F4EE)

It won't make BodySlide obsolete, because you need to build all the morph files of bodies and outfits using it.

I will also make sure it won't be made obsolete, because that would be rude as hell to our team that makes it possible to begin with. :P

Sorry, I meant it would make the presets obsolete not CBBE/Bodyslide and LooksMenu which it requires of course and save screwing around with those Unique Player / NPC manually created folder systems :)

Simular to "Advanced" in Looksmenu?

An other great mod by Vinfamy...

Any way to make this mod to work with nude body physics?

Here when i set +1 in custom manually this body it's seems to be like 100% in bodyslide... +100 is unusable. It is normal?

Yeah it's normal. 1 = 100%, 100 = 10,000% . Use the +0.01 option instead to add 1%.