Diverse Bodies (+ Manual Tweaking with Hotkey Controls, Diverse Vaginas, Less SPECIAL impact)

Does this affect males to? I'm asking cause I can swear that Preston lost weight, while Sturges and the other one from Concord got gains. Also I am using Dual Survivors and I'm pretty sure I made Nate a buff black dude. Now he's a lean and mean black dude :D

Anymay, love this mod. That is one of those "didn't know you need it until you got it" mods :thumbsup:

Ok, I installed it & hit the button.........

......and all my followers instantly became flat chested??

WTF??

LMAO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My girl to. Though she gained hips and I am oddly OK with that :)

Don't understand...

I h've uninstalled all mods

Made a clean save

Used resaver nexus tool

do an other save before only install cbbe (f4ee option) and this mod. F4se is also newly installed.

Vinfamy messages shows up but changes do not take effects on player or npc.

CBBE female tri file is present in Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\

slider.json is in Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\

Any idéa?

Thanks

Script log here : https://pastebin.com/VWwqiUyw

]

It doesn't change everyone instantly (that would be one heck of a process performance-wise). It picks NPCs every time you go through a load door / fast travel.

It will tell you how many NPCs it has changed after 5, 10, 15 NPCs were changed etc

It never changes the player automatically. You can tell it to though with the ring 

This is an amazing mod - it just works.

That said, how exactly does it work? I ask because for the very first time ever Windows shut my game down with the message that I had just run out of memory. I have 16gb available plus an 8gb 1080.

I was in Fusion City, returning from the FC University (was mid load screen) shortly after getting a message that 95 bodies had been diversified. 

Pretty sure that's not related to this mod. Bodygen morphing seems very performance-friendly in all my tests.

Ok, just a process of elimination. So it doesn't load the diversified bodies into memory. Has anyone ever come across a memory leak in this game before?

just a quick question, I made alterations then saved the game and shut down.  when I booted up and started the game again my changes were gone. Did I install something wrong?

Between exiting and booting up again did you install anything that might overwrite CBBE.esp/sliders.json or LooksMenu files or femalebody.nif / femalebody.tri

Does tweaking still work after you boot up again?

That said, how exactly does it work? I ask because for the very first time ever Windows shut my game down with the message that I had just run out of memory. I have 16gb available plus an 8gb 1080.

I was in Fusion City, returning from the FC University (was mid load screen) shortly after getting a message that 95 bodies had been diversified. 

That is a known Windows bugg......Just google "out of memory in Windows": & it'll tell ya the fix.

:D

That is a known Windows bugg......Just google "out of memory in Windows": & it'll tell ya the fix.

:D

Ok, googled that phrase. The Microsoft article is for older versions of windows (ie. XP and older). Nothing official from Microsoft for Windows 10. And I will not use a suspicious third party "tool" to manage Windows back functions. 

I'm going to stick to enbboost and restricting my gaming sessions to under 8 hours. That should do the trick.

after testing this some, I don't think it was a bug or conflict.   I traveled around visiting places where I had modified NPC's by hand and most of them were still modded.   I suspect that its something particular about certain NPCs.  A script, or something hardcoded.  Anyway, it works fine with most NPC's apparently.  now if it were possible to use on males as well, and maybe mole rats and super mutants or while I'm wishing my ex demon in law.