Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

For both the body to morph and the clothes too. The batch build is as simple as just selecting the body type you have chosen as your base and it will morph all the clothes accordingly then as well.  If the clothes have a bodyslide support that is - most of the popular modded stuff has.

On 6/28/2018 at 4:01 PM, VonHelton said:

Make yours like mine & hit the "Build" button.........

Settings2018.jpg

Just so I see this right, all your sliders under  belly are at 0% and you do NOT check build morphs or press batch build? Is this the correct procedure?

Does it matter if my char is already pregnant? 

Yup its not working... Went up to 6th month in pregnancy, no body change. I had to manually change the belly in bodyslide, but then she just has the same body shape from month 2 to 9. IS there a way to make the body shape appear gradually with each month? Help please!

On 7/17/2018 at 1:05 PM, Gsus30 said:

Just so I see this right, all your sliders under  belly are at 0% and you do NOT check build morphs or press batch build? Is this the correct procedure?

Does it matter if my char is already pregnant? 

Doesn't matter. FPE handles how big the belly gets.

?

15 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Doesn't matter. FPE handles how big the belly gets.

?

FPE? Whats that? And I did exactly what you did in the picture, but there is NO change over time with progression into the pregnancy. What do I need to do so the belly grows over time?

5 hours ago, Gsus30 said:

FPE? Whats that? And I did exactly what you did in the picture, but there is NO change over time with progression into the pregnancy. What do I need to do so the belly grows over time?

Family Planning Enhanced = FPE

It will allow the belly to grow over time, provided you have a CBBE body & the right skeleton. The CBBE skeleton does ok, but Cherry Hotling's skeleton gives more bounce I heard.....

?

not quite sure what's happening.... toon is pregnant in the shower and on the toilet... reverts back to slim the moment clothes are re-applied.

Running 4-play, FPE, RSE 3.78, FSM slim body and textureS, Easygirl outfits....

sex fixes the body profile... tiil sleep anyway

• 2 months later...
On ‎2018‎ ‎07‎ ‎20 at 9:38 PM, Tazcada said:

not quite sure what's happening.... toon is pregnant in the shower and on the toilet... reverts back to slim the moment clothes are re-applied.

Running 4-play, FPE, RSE 3.78, FSM slim body and textureS, Easygirl outfits....

sex fixes the body profile... tiil sleep anyway

It sounds like your clothes are carrying a "reference body" shape with them.  The clothes are forcing a body shape on you when you put them on.  (yeah I know this post is months old)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 1:12 AM, chuckyw said:

It sounds like your clothes are carrying a "reference body" shape with them.  The clothes are forcing a body shape on you when you put them on.  (yeah I know this post is months old)

Correct.  Sadly, it seems that most people who make slooty clothing mods feel compelled to ram their own custom body shapes into those outfits, and those shapes over-write anything that bodyslide tries to do.  This is why I've had to ditch almost all my clothing mods - because frankly I feel it's rather stupid when I stick a cute, skinny Chinese b-cup girl into an outfit and all of sudden she instantly changes into Jessica Rabbit.  And that happens with like 9 out of 10 slooty outfits out there.

When in doubt just put your preggo peeps into vanilla, base-game dresses and outfits.  You can be mostly certain that bodyslide will work with those just fine, because AFAIK none of them have any predefined shapes shoved into them (after all, it would screw up basic character creation if they did).

A good way to check is to grab a mod that lets you change NPC appearance (Just Business has this built in), put them in an outfit and then try to change their body shape while fully clothed.  If you can see them actually change shape, then it's bodyslide compatible.  If moving the sliders does nothing, then it's got a forced shape to it and won't work.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:49 PM, Froggy said:

Correct.  Sadly, it seems that most people who make slooty clothing mods feel compelled to ram their own custom body shapes into those outfits, and those shapes over-write anything that bodyslide tries to do.  This is why I've had to ditch almost all my clothing mods - because frankly I feel it's rather stupid when I stick a cute, skinny Chinese b-cup girl into an outfit and all of sudden she instantly changes into Jessica Rabbit.  And that happens with like 9 out of 10 slooty outfits out there.

When in doubt just put your preggo peeps into vanilla, base-game dresses and outfits.  You can be mostly certain that bodyslide will work with those just fine, because AFAIK none of them have any predefined shapes shoved into them (after all, it would screw up basic character creation if they did).

A good way to check is to grab a mod that lets you change NPC appearance (Just Business has this built in), put them in an outfit and then try to change their body shape while fully clothed.  If you can see them actually change shape, then it's bodyslide compatible.  If moving the sliders does nothing, then it's got a forced shape to it and won't work.

is there a away to make an outfit that comes with a body compatible?

On 10/18/2018 at 11:05 PM, vane000 said:

is there a away to make an outfit that comes with a body compatible?

Umm, yeah.  Make them like any other bodyslide compatible clothing.  That's pretty much the default setting.  It's the slutty clothes mod makers that put in their own personal overrides that fuck up bodyslide.  It's simply a matter of not putting them in, AFAIK.

• 2 months later...

hello, i think i have a little problem here. the quest to find out who the father is startet. i ask one guy to follow me for an dna test and he did. but i got no marker for a doctor and also got no dialogue with the doctor (only in far harbor). im in far harbor by the way and my -maybe dad- is mitch from the last plank. so whats wrong here? Could anyone tell me that. until that point everything was working fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

OK for me the problem is that whenever joine is in the game it says that I should reinstall the mod in short, which I've already done but doesn't change anything and I think the instructions stand That it's possible to get a woman pregnant with a gun or something like that