Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Is it normal that the belly stays a tiny bit bigger after the pregnancy?

Yup. Real women are like that for a bit after giving birth.

:) :) :) :)

Will be resolved with the new animation loader.

As I mentioned before, Doc's old system doesn't translate well to anything above two actors, which is why we're working on the animation loader.

The dogmeat humping air thing is probably camera clipping. Turn off the Auto Fly Cam

Does Autonomy recognize Dogmeat yet? I never see him get some randomly......

ETA on the Animation Loader?

:)

With blopie's futa Galore Body and Mauler158's bag of dicks is their any way to make it so that a Futa Character  can get a female NPC Pregnant and become pregnant them selfs maybe by using the Control Pannel or MCM to Change the PC's Gender to Futa?

I haven't had a chance to look at futa support at all. Will do at some point.

You can edit my FPFP_Player script to remove the male condition though.

With blopie's futa Galore Body and Mauler158's bag of dicks is their any way to make it so that a Futa Character  can get a female NPC Pregnant and become pregnant them selfs maybe by using the Control Pannel or MCM to Change the PC's Gender to Futa?

Thanks but unfurtchunetly I do not know how to edit script otherwise I would so i guss i am jest going to have to wait until you get a chance to look at Futa support

Thanks but unfurtchunetly I do not know how to edit script otherwise I would so i guss i am jest going to have to wait until you get a chance to look at Futa support

So if I wear to edit your FPFP_Player Script how would I do that?

complete newbie here, but it looks like if you change this section
line 386 to 391
    If Sex0 == 1 && Sex1 == 0
        Woman = Actor0
        Man = Actor1
    Elseif Sex0 == 0 && Sex1 == 1
        Woman = Actor1
        Man = Actor0    

Insert this here

Elseif Sex0 == 1 && Sex1 == 1
        Woman = Actor1
        Man = Actor0

Endif

Aaron

line 386 to 391

Woman = Actor0

Man = Actor1

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0    

Insert this here

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0

Endif

Aaron

You typed the same thing twice.......Was that intentional?

??

line 386 to 391

Woman = Actor0

Man = Actor1

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0    

Insert this here

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0

Endif

Aaron

??

Its different, check out the else if Sex0 and Sex1 lines carefully

line 386 to 391

Woman = Actor0

Man = Actor1

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0    

Insert this here

Woman = Actor1

Man = Actor0

Endif

Aaron

??

Its different, check out the else if Sex0 and Sex1 lines carefully

So now that I know which lines to change how do I accsess the script? 

Ok I decided to try out the creation kit, downloaded installed and set up the ini to handle F4Se.

But certain 4play scripts refuse to compile.

Other f4se scripts seem to compile no problem, but 4play ones keep telling me

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace four_play:loaderbase
No output generated for FPFP_Player_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPFP_Player_Script.psc

so I extracted the original scripts sources and tried again, same error.

f4se.pex does compile, so I think F4se is set up correctly.

Aaron

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "strip_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "DATA" on struct "four_play:main#actordata"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::actor_list_var" on object "four_play:Main"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "actor_list" on object "four_play:Main"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "add_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "get_actor_data" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SwapPosition" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "store_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "test_v" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "add_scene" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Stop_Actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ChangeAnimation" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "remove_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "four_play_main" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "three_play" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "test_stage" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_Actor_OnItemUnequipped" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnKeyDown" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "dress_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "four_play_event" on object "FPFP_Player_Script"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_four_play:Main_animation_over" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadFP" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "DATA" on struct "four_play:main#actordata"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::actor_list_var" on object "four_play:Main"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "actor_list" on object "four_play:Main"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "dress_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "get_actor_data" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "store_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "test_stage" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "test_v" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "add_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ChangeAnimation" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "add_scene" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "three_play" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "four_play_main" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SwapPosition" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_Actor_OnItemUnequipped" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnKeyDown" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Stop_Actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "remove_actor" in state "" on object "four_play:Main".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::API_var" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "API" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "strip_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE".

Ok I decided to try out the creation kit, downloaded installed and set up the ini to handle F4Se.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace four_play:loaderbase

Aaron

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "four_play_event" on object "FPFP_Player_Script"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "::remote_four_play:Main_animation_over" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadFP" in state "" on object "FPFP_Player_Script".

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::API_var" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE"

SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "API" on object "four_play:Main_F4SE"

you need to extract four_play.ba2, then install the Community Patch again

Aaron

Ok Since I know nothing about programing or modding and this all confusing the hell out of me I think I am jest going to wait untill VINFAMY adds Futa support to Family Planing which I am shur will happen soon given the fact that their are moor and moor Futa mods poping up for fallout 4 every day 

Aaron

Ok Since I know nothing about programing or modding and this all confusing the hell out of me I think I am jest going to wait untill VINFAMY adds Futa support to Family Planing which I am shur will happen soon given the fact that their are moor and moor Futa mods poping up for fallout 4 every day 

Ok I figured out out to Chang the script  but the results are not quit what I was looking for. I was looking for a way for a Female or Futa PC or NPC to impregnate anther  Female or Futa PC or NPC even why'll she is pregnant.  exampel I want a way for my pregnant futa PC to Impregnate Piper. Gess I will jest have to wait untill vinfamy finds a way to implament full Futa functioninality in to FP

If you use Vinfamy's Control Panel you'll have options to customize the chance of impregnation.

I really enjoy this mod Vinfamy. I imagine you have a lot planned going forward, and have a lot on your plate with all the mods you're working on, but if it's possible for this mod (and you aren't already planning it) my biggest recommendation going forward would be to have the impregnation chances be able to be set by race. That way people can potentially disable any kind of interspecies impregnation that they don't want, and everyone can set their own custom settings for sex with a dog, supermutant, another human, etc. Going forward I think that would be the best way to have most people customize the mod the way they want, and would hopefully save you potential headaches if there's a feature that only some people want

If you use Vinfamy's Control Panel you'll have options to customize the chance of impregnation.

I really enjoy this mod Vinfamy. I imagine you have a lot planned going forward, and have a lot on your plate with all the mods you're working on, but if it's possible for this mod (and you aren't already planning it) my biggest recommendation going forward would be to have the impregnation chances be able to be set by race. That way people can potentially disable any kind of interspecies impregnation that they don't want, and everyone can set their own custom settings for sex with a dog, supermutant, another human, etc. Going forward I think that would be the best way to have most people customize the mod the way they want, and would hopefully save you potential headaches if there's a feature that only some people want

Yeah, that would definitely be done at some point. When I first made Family Planning, Four-Play didn't have creature support, so I didn't think of it.

it only goes up to 10% dawg

i'm talking like fuckin 50-100% probability

reckon it could be done with a console too, tho

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 50

Although 10% is very high already, get defeated once with Violate and you'll get pregnant most of the time.

Also during your perio, your chance doubles.

Aaron

Ok I figured out out to Chang the script  but the results are not quit what I was looking for. I was looking for a way for a Female or Futa PC or NPC to impregnate anther  Female or Futa PC or NPC even why'll she is pregnant.  exampel I want a way for my pregnant futa PC to Impregnate Piper. Gess I will jest have to wait untill vinfamy finds a way to implament full Futa functioninality in to FP

it might be possible if you use a custom race and define that race as male.  I'm guessing since most of my modding was for FNV which uses the GECK, my prior experience with the skyrim  CK was limited.