Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Yes Thank You for For-Play and this Great Mod. jets one question thou, how do I chang setFPFP_Global_Chance To # ?

Open your console and type it in:

set FPFP_Global_Chance to #

with # being a number you want (Default: 3)

I think there may be a problem with the timers.  My character got pregnant and progressed through 9 months of pregnancy in about as much time as it took the game to print the messages across the screen.  This was at default values for everything.  Looks like instead of 1 equaling one month of pregnancy per day of game time it equals more like one second.  Might want to take a look at that.

I think there may be a problem with the timers.  My character got pregnant and progressed through 9 months of pregnancy in about as much time as it took the game to print the messages across the screen.  This was at default values for everything.  Looks like instead of 1 equaling one month of pregnancy per day of game time it equals more like one second.  Might want to take a look at that.

No, it's one month per day. I tested this heavily.

It's two completely different Papyrus functions to start timer for real life time and game hours

You must have a mod that changes time frame in the game. In which case, you will need to increase FPFP_Global_Day to a very big number.

Yes Thank You for For-Play and this Great Mod. jets one question thou, how do I chang setFPFP_Global_Chance To # ?

Open your console and type it in:

set FPFP_Global_Chance to #

with # being a number you want (Default: 3)

Ok Thank you for the help, turns out the first few time i tyred to enter it into my console i keep forgettin the space between set and FPFP but i got it now thank you. and thanks again for a great mod

Damn,

what if baby's Daddy is one of the Raiders !

It will still give you the markers to find him, although he will still be hostile, I haven't implemented the functionality to make enemies friendly if they are one of the suspect babby daddies in the quest yet, will do.

Oh my god, breeder is alrady here ?

I wish to develop a small mod... do you have any ideas ? (it's for testing the Fallout 4 CK).

(I thought about the fallout NV kennel show).

There's no bestiality animations for FO4 yet.

The FO4 CK is quite similar to the Skyrim ones. Papyrus changed a bit, but not much.

What are the minimum and maximum for each of the settings?

No minimum or maximum (except for FPFP_Global_Notif which is just 0 for off and 1 for on). Go easy on the FPFP_Global_Power or your character and NPCs might look like a monster during pregnancy :)

do I need to build the morphs just for my body or do I need to do it for body and clothes also?

You don't have to build anything manually, as long as you have CBBE with the F4SE morphing tickbox mentioned checked, everything will be done by the mod internally in-game.

Sorry what does the tick the skse part mean?  Did not see anything like that on installation.

I'm lost as well.

Sorry I meant F4SE of course

What program is that thumbnail of? I've never seen it.

What program is that thumbnail of? I've never seen it.

It's just how CBBE is installed (default CBBE's installation wizard) using NMM or Mod Organizer.

Thanks. Another question; If I use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to make another CBBE body will it break the belly morphing?

Thanks. Another question; If I use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to make another CBBE body will it break the belly morphing?

No, it won't break anything. The morphing will adapt to your specifc bodyslide preset and will just look different from my screenshots, but the belly, boobs and asses will still expand fairly realistically.

No, it won't break anything. The morphing will adapt to your specifc bodyslide preset and will just look different from my screenshots, but the belly, boobs and asses will still expand fairly realistically.

Cool, Thanks again.

Now out of beta.

Added an abortion quest, integration with Vin's CP (v1.1+) and allow you to do the baby daddy quest with otherwise-hostile factions (i.e. in case a raider impregnated you).

Now out of beta.

Added an abortion quest, integration with Vin's CP (v1.1+) and allow you to do the baby daddy quest with otherwise-hostile factions (i.e. in case a raider impregnated you).

It just keeps getting better and better. Now, a mod that automatically switches to free-cam during sex scenes and back to normal after the scene has concluded would be the finishing touch. I know, I'm so needy.  :lol: Thanks for all you've done thus far. You've put together most of the adult mods I use all by yourself and I appreciate you.  ^_^

First i want to thank you for your Mods vinfamy.

Really good work :)

But i realized, that this Mod here doesn't worked.

My character got pregnant, the quest was functionable and all. BUT the Body never changed. I tried every SliderPreset i had with no success :(

BUT then i had the right idea:

I was using "UniquePlayer" after i unticked that mod, the body changed.

I wanted to use "UniquePlayer" so i tried my best to find a solution and BANG the solution was easier than expected:

I just had to copy the sliders.json from the folder "Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/CBBE.esp" to the folder(yeah i created that one) "Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Plugins/UniquePlayer.esp".

And i had to copy the FemaleBody.tri file from "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets"  to "Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets"

Then it worked even with UniquePlayer ticked.