Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Female player and NPCs have a chance of getting pregnant after intercourse (no matter what mod triggers such intercourse). Bodies change gradually and dynamically (everyone's bodies change at different rate) accordingly during and after pregnancy. Can buy condoms (keep in inventory, used automatically) and pills (consume, last 24 in-game hours each) from doctors to reduce this risk. Chance of fertility period every day you wake up.

Also a quest to find your baby daddy (you'll be given a list of up to 4 'suspects') or to abort the child. Give birth to a baby which you could then drop into your settlement. After 36 months, this baby will grow into a child.

Requirement:
Four-Play - read my installation guide for help

In order for the pregnancy body changes to work:
CBBE - tick the F4SE morphs checkbox during installation (see screenshot) - CBBE Curvy/ Slim/ Vanilla or any BodySlide presets are all okay
LooksMenu

If you use Unique Player/ Unique Follower type of mods that affect males, you'll need to overwrite whatever male mesh files used by those mods with malebody.nif and malebody.tri from Dongs of Fallout (Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets)

If you use a Bodyslide preset. Make sure when you batch build, you select a slider set (like CBBE Zeroed) that has "Pregnancy Belly" slider (should be right at the bottom) and also tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox.

For customization options:
Vinfamy's Control Panel - requires version 1.1 or later

Future Plans:

• Marriage and Relationship
  • Child based on parents' race + non-human child
  • Child growing up

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play. Recommended: CBBE, LooksMenu, Vinfamy's Control Panel

Edited by CPU

Sorry what does the tick the skse part mean?  Did not see anything like that on installation.

It a option in the CBBE body install.

Been waiting on this for a long time, thanks.

Ohh must have missed it. Where about does it show in there? Only thing i see is F4EE morphs. 

Sorry what does the tick the skse part mean?  Did not see anything like that on installation.

It a option in the CBBE body install.

Been waiting on this for a long time, thanks.

Ohh must have missed it. Where about does it show in there? Only thing i see is F4EE morphs. 

I'm lost as well.

Damn,

what if baby's Daddy is one of the Raiders !

It will still give you the markers to find him, although he will still be hostile, I haven't implemented the functionality to make enemies friendly if they are one of the suspect babby daddies in the quest yet, will do.

Oh my god, breeder is alrady here ?

I wish to develop a small mod... do you have any ideas ? (it's for testing the Fallout 4 CK).

(I thought about the fallout NV kennel show).

There's no bestiality animations for FO4 yet.

The FO4 CK is quite similar to the Skyrim ones. Papyrus changed a bit, but not much.

What are the minimum and maximum for each of the settings?

No minimum or maximum (except for FPFP_Global_Notif which is just 0 for off and 1 for on). Go easy on the FPFP_Global_Power or your character and NPCs might look like a monster during pregnancy :)

do I need to build the morphs just for my body or do I need to do it for body and clothes also?

You don't have to build anything manually, as long as you have CBBE with the F4SE morphing tickbox mentioned checked, everything will be done by the mod internally in-game.

I'm lost as well.

Sorry I meant F4SE of course

post-1091843-0-26664900-1497581313_thumb.jpg