Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

Your mods Violate, Prostitution and Family Planning edit the PlayerFaction and CurrentCompanionFaction.

While Violate and Prostitution overwrite each other adding both a faction named "CharmFaction", Family Planning adds a faction with a completly different EDiD: FPFP_CharmFaction.

is this really still compatible or do i need to patch in at least one of the charm factions from either Violate or Prostitution?

It should still be compatible. The changes to the vanilla factions aren't really necessary, the CK just annoys me with current error warnings when they aren't made.

It should still be compatible. The changes to the vanilla factions aren't really necessary, the CK just annoys me with current error warnings when they aren't made.

So those factions are not really used? Nothing to them added to keep track of things?

So those factions are not really used? Nothing added to keep track of things?

The CharmFaction is required (to stop aggression between NPCs/ between player and NPCs), but from testing it's enough to add PlayerFaction etc as Ally to the CharmFaction. It works fine without doing the other way around: the CharmFaction being added as Ally to PlayerFaction (i.e. the vanilla record changes).

However, every time I load the CK having done the former but not the latter, it annoys the heck out of me with the current error warnings reminding me to do the latter.

The CharmFaction is required (to stop aggression between NPCs/ between player and NPCs), but from testing it's enough to add PlayerFaction etc as Ally to the CharmFaction. It works fine without doing the other way around: the CharmFaction being added as Ally to PlayerFaction (i.e. the vanilla record changes).

However, every time I load the CK having done the former but not the latter, it annoys the heck out of me with the current error warnings reminding me to do the latter.

Thing is: if i load Family Planing after Prostitution or Violate, then the PlayerFaction and the CurrentCompanionFaction loose the CharmFaction because the last mod overwrites the changes from the previous ones unless those changes are merged into a single plugin, carrying over the changes from all mods that edit those records.

Meaning PlayerFaction and CurrentCompanionFaction will only have a relation with FPFP_CharmFaction but no longer with CharmFaction. Or the other way around if i load Prostitution and/or Violate after Family Planing.

So if the CharmFaction is needed but FPFP_CharmFaction is just a dummy, then this could be solved by loading Family Planing before Prostitution and Violate. But if all factions are needed then i need to patch them together, hence why i'm asking.

And since Violate and Prostitution use the same EditoriD i guess it's ok to use the faction from only one of them since you access them in script via it's EditoriD. Or you change the EditoriD of Family Planing's FPFP_CharmFaction to have the same EditoriD as the ones from Violate and Prostitution.

After compiling scripts actually access the FormiD hence why the last loaded plugin needs to cover all factions. So those 3 mods are actually incompatible to each other when it comes to their CharmFaction.

Edit:

Got it now. CharmFaction is an ally faction so everyone added to it becomes friendly towards each other and the edit to the vanilla record is just to stop the CK from complaining.

Nvm then because i seem to have a hard time reading and understanding. -.-'

Vin,

I have the mods installed and they were working before I updated to your new releases.  Now it will not allow me to change the fertility settings and whenever the character has sex it always just "chance of pregnancy is 10 percent."  Have yet to get any of the NPC's pregnant so I am wondering if I am going something wrong.  Would you need to see the papyrus script?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The control panel has identified family planning and vanilla fudge.  I can make changes but it will not activate when I sleep with a companion.  I get the speech check and can have sex but afterwards it just says chance of pregnancy 10 percent.  For some reason 4 play will not work either but mindless does.  I am wondering if I need to delete four play and all of the add on's and start over but i thought I would ask here first.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks

I have all of the mods installed (ie four play, autonomy, vanilla fudge, violate, the control panel) and on the control panel it gives me the ability to set the parameters for family planning but nothing ever happens and I do not get a notification in the upper left corner when I change anything and my character does not get pregnant.  I am also not using leito's gun to trigger the animations but I do have that mod installed since due to the superiority of the actual animations.  Secondly, when I attempt to use console commands to set my fertility to 100, I get a message that says "command not found" or something.  I have the body slide mod and the proper check marks on the mod and have re-read this entire thread to see if there was already a solution posted.  Please advise and thanks. 

I have all of the mods installed (ie four play, autonomy, vanilla fudge, violate, the control panel) and on the control panel it gives me the ability to set the parameters for family planning but nothing ever happens and I do not get a notification in the upper left corner when I change anything and my character does not get pregnant.  I am also not using leito's gun to trigger the animations but I do have that mod installed since due to the superiority of the actual animations.  Secondly, when I attempt to use console commands to set my fertility to 100, I get a message that says "command not found" or something.  I have the body slide mod and the proper check marks on the mod and have re-read this entire thread to see if there was already a solution posted.  Please advise and thanks. 

Does:

help FPFP_ 0

(there's a space between _ and 0) also gives you an error? If so, Family Planning's esp has not even been initialized properly in your save

Btw, you can use FP Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to load Leito's animations with Four-Play. Don't have to use Crazy's animations.

Do children ever grow from the "baby" stage?

Does:

help FPFP_ 0

(there's a space between _ and 0) also gives you an error? If so, Family Planning's esp has not even been initialized properly in your save

Btw, you can use FP Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to load Leito's animations with Four-Play. Don't have to use Crazy's animations.

Do children ever grow from the "baby" stage?

Ok so I keyed in help fpfp_ 0 and a whole bunch of stuff popped up so I think the mod is installed properly but I found out that the chance of my character getting pregnant is still the 3% with the default 10% fertility.  I have gone in to the control panel to heighten the percentages and saved my changes so I am not sure why the percentage is lowering.  Also, I am still not getting the messages about my character feeling fertile and all that in the upper left corner. 

Awesome, I will check out that mod, is it required or can I keep the ones I already have?  Thanks for your help.

You can keep all, it's only an animation loader for Leito's animations into Four-Play. 

You need to turn on cheat notification for the messages to show up on the top-left. This can done by the Control Panel or if that somehow fails:

set FPFP_Global_Notif to 1

You can keep all, it's only an animation loader for Leito's animations into Four-Play. 

You need to turn on cheat notification for the messages to show up on the top-left. This can done by the Control Panel or if that somehow fails:

set FPFP_Global_Notif to 1

Maybe I am typing the console commands in improperly because everytime I try to type something that isnt the help FPFP one I get a "script not found" message.  What exactly am I supposed to type as the commands?  Sorry I am not that computer literate. 

EDIT: I just went in to my companions inventory and she had a baby all of the sudden so I am thinking the issue is isolated to my character

Having a little problem i the mits of combat i get the text your are pregnant and then it counts up the month with seconds so 9 second later it says i have to find a doctor and there is no change in the body
Most of the times it happens when the text says that i can hear someone have sex.

Having a little problem i the mits of combat i get the text your are pregnant and then it counts up the month with seconds so 9 second later it says i have to find a doctor and there is no change in the body

Most of the times it happens when the text says that i can hear someone have sex.

i have the same issue postet 2 days ago :

this was funny (or not)?, i startet a new game with all reqired 4play mods and after 6 hours gameplay , i get the notiz my char ist preg , (no sex yet) every second 1-9. month , and now i get all i think 10seconds the message got to labour .... but even the doctor con not find a baby

but on my level 181 (survivel) char its all ok  

how is the load order of the vinfamy mods , my is release down , and vinfamy_cp is first , tryed to last but then the game will not start CDT, ther is also a massive conflikt with a new game , wenn 4play mods ar cheked on , i think i wait 5 mins to start a new game with cheked 4play,  after leaf Vault 111 its all fine to chek the mods on

f4se 0.3.0

Ok something I have noticed after multi play throughs. Once one character gets pregnant can be pc, npc or companion. All other characters default to a 10% chance to get pregnant no mater what I select in the control app. Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. I found this by getting my character pregnant and then wanting piper pregnant at the same time

Ok something I have noticed after multi play throughs. Once one character gets pregnant can be pc, npc or companion. All other characters default to a 10% chance to get pregnant no mater what I select in the control app. Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. I found this by getting my character pregnant and then wanting piper pregnant at the same time

I'll double-check, thanks.

I'll double-check, thanks.

Yup, I can confirm this........I get a message that says 10.00000%

(Why so many zeros??)

:(

belly can be bigger?

Only if they are having more than 1 child.......That hasn't been implemented yet.

:D