Four-Play Family Planning (Skin Colors, Growing Up)

1.2 Released

• Abortion will no longer give you a baby! 
  • Added a misc quest to tell you which NPC just gave birth (part of the cheat notifications option).
  • Fertility notices are now also part of the cheat notifications so off by default.
  • Your friendly neighborhood doctors (i.e. the settlement clinics) will now also offer family planning-related services

1.2 Released

• Added a misc quest to tell you which NPC just gave birth (part of the cheat notifications option).
  • Fertility notices are now also part of the cheat notifications so off by default.
  • Your friendly neighborhood doctors (i.e. the settlement clinics) will now also offer family planning-related services

Yea, about that.........I've noticed that these last 2 updates don't give me notifications of any kind. The only thing I get is "Actor 0/Actor 0" at the top of my screen.

:(

I'm not being told to take my companion to the doctor.........

:(

so setting it to 1 should be just 1 day. but i want to go lower then that.

Then use a smaller number than 1 ....

set FPFP_Global_Chance to 0.1

or something like that

Also i think breast size is working but the change is very subtle almost unnoticeable.

1.2 Released

at what point do doctors offer the services? because at about 3 months doc sun at diamond city offers nothing

The option to tick the F4SE morphs checkbox during installation doesn't appear when i install the CBBE via NMM

The Default values in the Vinfamy's control panel DO NOT CHANGE for Family Planning..

It just says applying your customization and whenever i check again it shows the default value to be the same..

Is there something I am missing?

I have downloaded the latest fallout 1.9 game version , looks menu, bodyslide, CBBE and the  f4se mod too..

Even when i turn on the cheat notification the default value shows it to be disabled

Also how do i know that my female character is pregnant?? 

Can i use Leito's gun animations to get her pregnant?

Please somebody help me

I really want to use this mod after reading so many positive comments from users but i cant.

Please help a fellow person in need of anybody's expertise.

The option to tick the F4SE morphs checkbox during installation doesn't appear when i install the CBBE via NMM

The Default values in the Vinfamy's control panel DO NOT CHANGE for Family Planning..

It just says applying your customization and whenever i check again it shows the default value to be the same..

Is there something I am missing?

I have downloaded the latest fallout 1.9 game version , looks menu, bodyslide, CBBE and the  f4se mod too..

Even when i turn on the cheat notification the default value shows it to be disabled

Also how do i know that my female character is pregnant?? 

Can i use Leito's gun animations to get her pregnant?

Please somebody help me

I really want to use this mod after reading so many positive comments from users but i cant.

Please help a fellow person in need of anybody's expertise.

Older versions of CBBE doesn't have F4SE Morphs, you have to download the latest version, same with the other mods. Also, download Vinfamy's Control Panel to be able to change/see the actual options for family planning. Once you have it, type in the console "help vinfamy 4", add the item to your inventory to access the option menu.

You can't get your character pregnant from Leito's animation gun, only through Vinfamy's mods (i.e. Violate, Kidnapping, Vanilla Fudge, etc...)

You can't get your character pregnant from Leito's animation gun, only through Vinfamy's mods (i.e. Violate, Kidnapping, Vanilla Fudge, etc...)

Just wanted to add that pregnancies can happen too with Chosen Clue's Sex Em Up and Doc's built-in terminals too.

Thinking for the future, at some point this mod will need to check on the type of animation chosen.  Had Trudi (from Drumlin Diner) give her son a blowjob, which apparently had a 3% chance of impregnation.  Unless she was extremely messy, I don't think that is really possible.

Thinking for the future, at some point this mod will need to check on the type of animation chosen.  Had Trudi (from Drumlin Diner) give her son a blowjob, which apparently had a 3% chance of impregnation.  Unless she was extremely messy, I don't think that is really possible.

The framework doesnt have animation tags or anything that could indicate a creampie yet. Would have done it already if the framework has such a system.

Go with "extremely messy" explanation for now...

The framework doesnt have animation tags or anything that could indicate a creampie yet. Would have done it already if the framework has such a system.

Can you get the name of the currently playing animation?  That might be a temporary solution until 4play is updated.

Everything works pretty good, but after the pregnancy is over, my character's body isn't returning to normal.  The breasts are still a bit big, and so is the stomach.

First picture is my normal bodyslide preset, with the TRI file gone, and the second picture with the the TRI still there.

post-62530-0-78819400-1498937912_thumb.jpg

post-62530-0-87402200-1498937924_thumb.jpg

Everything works pretty good, but after the pregnancy is over, my character's body isn't returning to normal.  The breasts are still a bit big, and so is the stomach.

Deliberate. Belly will retain a bit of  fat, boobs will remain big. It's a bit like that in real life.

Deliberate. Belly will retain a bit of  fat, boobs will remain big. It's a bit like that in real life.

Ah okay.  Any chance for that to be optional in the future?

this was funny (or not)?, i startet a new game with all reqired 4play mods and after 6 hours gameplay , i get the notiz my char ist preg , (no sex yet) every second 1-9. month , and now i get all i think 10seconds the message got to labour .... but even the doctor con not find a baby

Your mods Violate, Prostitution and Family Planning edit the PlayerFaction and CurrentCompanionFaction.
While Violate and Prostitution overwrite each other adding both a faction named "CharmFaction", Family Planning adds a faction with a completly different EDiD: FPFP_CharmFaction.

is this really still compatible or do i need to patch in at least one of the charm factions from either Violate or Prostitution?