[Private Release] Fennec Race Remake

FoxDoji

Hello i have remade the fennec race to be a tad bit more fun it is a retexture more hair options and an overall attempt to make fennec look a tad bit better.

it is 500 mb so i cannot upload here so here is a dropbox and google drive

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wauatb2q1azjf72/AABIJXEIvPs9-xyZfN4LvbSYa?dl=0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-lzMDWlex3qZ0k1bEFERHlaaEk/view

post-56697-0-11887200-1497491111_thumb.jpg
---------
Female rexexture with the SOS mod in mind: http://www.loverslab...ykaios-schlong/
meaning i added some darker fur at crotch region while its not a must have it was made with that mod in mind.

post-56697-0-45797800-1498324164_thumb.jpg

also i noticed with every body mesh i used the nipples were always in incorrect spots from http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/79390/? so i fixed that as well.

post-56697-0-52859100-1497491128_thumb.jpg

btw its a total remake of the male texture listed below for female. i atempted to "blend" the fur at the "edges where body parts meet" in other words the sides of the body are no longer directly white to color they are harder to notice or i attempted to make them harder to notice anyway. and where the mesh of the hands meet the body.
not perfect but better.

i could not ever fix the issues with crotch sadly tho. if anyone knows how to fix that let me know.
---------

---------
Hair selection sucked so i got the beast hair from KS mod i think? for khajiit and just put it on fennec both males and females can use both sets. i think there are around 40 hairs? but some are bugged and you can see through them so careful. ( i have no idea how to make hair mods hence transparent hair)
---------

---------
BUGS lots of them probably in the crotch there are lines that i just CANNOT get rid of. and there is a single hair file that is purple for some reason. i am not sure how to fix it. there are also allot of hairs that are transparent duplicates sorry for that.

you cannot use a CBBE or the crotch bug will grow to the sides of the hips as well? not sure why? or how to fix? so the only slightly "ok" version is UNP that i have seen anyway.
--------

-------
added a path to HDT tails reskin for better looking redfox tail instead of it being pink i will consider reskining all tails on request
but it is required to have http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/58165/? if you want to use the reskin so install this as a replacer for that mod if you want the texture reskin. for the hdt tail.
as well as the nif fix for hdt tails is also included forgot the name of uploader sorry
--------

please forgive me if i did not link everything i used, this was made for just me a long time ago and i decided to upload it in case others were interested. sorry if i missed something.

no need to credit me for any work please respect the original authors work and check with them if you want to redistribute- thanks

Original hair i think? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/68311/?

Original Mod http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/62176/?

optional texture for male fennec https://blog.wolfs.j...fennec_texture/

credits to LambertWolf Khajiitas and ShinglesCat for texture

hi FoxDoji.
I am an administrator of wolfs.jp and MOD creator of "Fennec HD Texture".

Do you know the reason why your topic will be deleted?
The reason is that you are using my MOD without permission.
This violates Khajiitas and ShinglesCat and my distribution policy.

You can not excuse that "the distribution site is Japanese."
The text written in red on my site is described as "Forbid redistributing it without getting permission.".
("redistribution" or "redistributing" is to provide it to others regardless of editing)

I have received 68 questions in English so far.
Looking at the server logs, everyone used a "Google Translation" to watch the MOD distribution page.

You should have been able to contact me by the following means.
 1. Leave a comment on my site. (Captcha is enabled) [0 out of 68 question]
 2. Use the mail form of the my site. (without Captcha) [64 out of 68 question]
 3. Send a message from YouTube. [4 out of 68 question]

I understand the desire to distribute, but you need to pay respect to the creator of the texture you are using.
MOD is not created naturally....

First of all... what you should do is get the distribution permission from Khajiitas and ShinglesCat and me.

hi FoxDoji.

I am an administrator of wolfs.jp and MOD creator of "Fennec HD Texture".

Do you know the reason why your topic will be deleted?

The reason is that you are using my MOD without permission.

This violates Khajiitas and ShinglesCat and my distribution policy.

You can not excuse that "the distribution site is Japanese."

The text written in red on my site is described as "Forbid redistributing it without getting permission.".

("redistribution" or "redistributing" is to provide it to others regardless of editing)

I have received 68 questions in English so far.

Looking at the server logs, everyone used a "Google Translation" to watch the MOD distribution page.

You should have been able to contact me by the following means.

1. Leave a comment on my site. (Captcha is enabled) [0 out of 68 question]

2. Use the mail form of the my site. (without Captcha) [64 out of 68 question]

3. Send a message from YouTube. [4 out of 68 question]

I understand the desire to distribute, but you need to pay respect to the creator of the texture you are using.

MOD is not created naturally....

First of all... what you should do is get the distribution permission from Khajiitas and ShinglesCat and me.

i see... at 1st i was confused. and was wondering what you were talking about but i did in fact edit your texture to make it female.

i am sorry to have used your texture in such a way i know it is no excuse but it was a long while ago i got it and did not remember seeing any restrictions

again i am sorry to have messed up like this. i will take down the mod. if you want to or care to you can use the texture edit yourself that would be great?

also i know its late to ask but can i use your mod? i would really like to use the males as they look really great i would like to use the males but the mesh never downloaded correctly for me and i got alot of corrupt files.

again i am sorry and i know its probably stupid to ask but if you wont let me use your assets again please consider using this work yourself you dont have to credit me in any way,i just wanted to have a decent female fox mod and felt it would be a fun thing for others to use. thank you again for making such a cool mod. sorry for the trouble.

i see... at 1st i was confused. and was wondering what you were talking about but i did in fact edit your texture to make it female.

i am sorry to have used your texture in such a way i know it is no excuse but it was a long while ago i got it and did not remember seeing any restrictions

again i am sorry to have messed up like this. i will take down the mod. if you want to or care to you can use the texture edit yourself that would be great?

also i know its late to ask but can i use your mod? i would really like to use the males as they look really great i would like to use the males but the mesh never downloaded correctly for me and i got alot of corrupt files.

again i am sorry and i know its probably stupid to ask but if you wont let me use your assets again please consider using this work yourself you dont have to credit me in any way,i just wanted to have a decent female fox mod and felt it would be a fun thing for others to use. thank you again for making such a cool mod. sorry for the trouble.

I am happy that you based on my texture.

I will allow your redistribute.

But, my MOD is based on Khajiitas's MOD.

if you wish to distribute MOD, please ask also Khajiitas for permission to distribute.

I am happy that you based on my texture.

I will allow your redistribute.

But, my MOD is based on Khajiitas's MOD.

if you wish to distribute MOD, please ask also Khajiitas for permission to distribute.

thank you i am asking now, can i also ask you for a download link to a more stable download of your male fennec? i was never able to get a working one.

and also if i might be so bold could i use said male in this mod as well? or would you like to leave it stand alone as you have it now?

thank you again

thank you i am asking now, can i also ask you for a download link to a more stable download of your male fennec? i was never able to get a working one.

I have a mirrors on Dropbox, Google Drive.

mirror link is not publish to the public.

since there was a user who reported "illegal file report" indiscriminately in the past, the download link tells only to those who contacted me.

and also if i might be so bold could i use said male in this mod as well? or would you like to leave it stand alone as you have it now?

I will not allow you to include my male textures in your MOD.

I only permitted texture you used.

I have a mirrors on Dropbox, Google Drive.

mirror link is not publish to the public.

since there was a user who reported "illegal file report" indiscriminately in the past, the download link tells only to those who contacted me.

I will not allow you to include my male textures in your MOD.

I only permitted texture you used.

i understand

Archived