Greetings. I love what I've seen of this mod. I downloaded it and quite a few animations for it. I'm having no errors popping up or anything like that, I can see the buyable traits, the animations all seems to work, et cetera. I've only encountered a few small issues and wished to see if anyone else has encountered similar or knows where I am going wrong. First, when I engage in an act with sims, they all instantly teleport into each other and/or into the object involved, and then begin the interaction a few moments later. Is that normal? Are there no transitions for animations? I was certain that there were. What mistake am I making?

The only other issue I have is that my male Sim, when flaccid, has his glove textures appear on half of his penis, and his body seems to have an odd bit of clipping when doing animations. He'll have this strange film appear between his ankles, and a bit of a black box that can be seen during some motions. Is the problem simply my computer, or did I miss adding something? I ended up using the full Better Body set for males. Today seems to be a rare day where I am plagued by Sims issues, as I tend to never have problems, so please tell me what information shall allow me to best assist those...well, assisting me. Thank you.

Guest Redabyss

Greetings. I love what I've seen of this mod. I downloaded it and quite a few animations for it. I'm having no errors popping up or anything like that, I can see the buyable traits, the animations all seems to work, et cetera. I've only encountered a few small issues and wished to see if anyone else has encountered similar or knows where I am going wrong. First, when I engage in an act with sims, they all instantly teleport into each other and/or into the object involved, and then begin the interaction a few moments later. Is that normal? Are there no transitions for animations? I was certain that there were. What mistake am I making?

The only other issue I have is that my male Sim, when flaccid, has his glove textures appear on half of his penis, and his body seems to have an odd bit of clipping when doing animations. He'll have this strange film appear between his ankles, and a bit of a black box that can be seen during some motions. Is the problem simply my computer, or did I miss adding something? I ended up using the full Better Body set for males. Today seems to be a rare day where I am plagued by Sims issues, as I tend to never have problems, so please tell me what information shall allow me to best assist those...well, assisting me. Thank you.

1) It's completely normal. You can only modify how they reach the object used for sex, if they will walk or teleport.

2) Probably because he's still half dressed and the upper dress interferes with his penis. Happens sometimes.

3) The clipping is either caused by your Sim being large, by some imperfect animation, or lag. In the last case, you can just restart the animation to correct the problem.

1) It's completely normal. You can only modify how they reach the object used for sex, if they will walk or teleport.

2) Probably because he's still half dressed and the upper dress interferes with his penis. Happens sometimes.

3) The clipping is either caused by your Sim being large, by some imperfect animation, or lag. In the last case, you can just restart the animation to correct the problem.

Ah, wonderful! Then I feel a lot better. Thank you very much for putting my mind at ease.

• 3 years later...