Require Kinkyworld Help

Greetings. I am reaching out because I need some assistance. I just discovered this mod today, followed all of the instructions on it's page--downloaded it, unpacked it, downloaded properly skin replacements that were listed, downloaded the listed animation packs--yet am having great trouble. I've been trying to solve this and a Sims 4 issues on my own for about eight hours and I finally give up. Nothing that I read seemed to help and no one seemed to have this exact same issue that I could find, so I am sure that I am merely missing it in my foolishness. Any assistance would be deeply appreciated.

My first issue is a minor one: upon using the option to get "hard" when my Sims has undressed, all it does is have him put on his pants. I am unsure where I stumbled in my skin installation to have this happen, but it saddens me. The real issue, though, is that hardly anything from Kinky World is actually working, it seems. Same small aspects of Exhibitionism work, the peeper works, and kinky kiss works, but nothing else. Even when simply attempting a simply vaginal Woohoo with a call girl for testing in a fresh save I am met with a specific message: "WooHooProxy.GetWooHooStage.NoSuitablePosition:Vaginal". I get a similar message for every action I attempt--and I can attempt little because most options are greyed out to me, saying this: "WooHoo.InteractionTooltip:NoStageFound." Am I merely missing something major and obvious? People keep mentioning elsewhere that certain skill levels are needed for some actions, but it seems improbable that I would lack the skill for every single action, yes? I am unsure.

I've cleared my caches, I've disabled the stated aspects of Overwatch, and I've gone into the mod's settings to enable it and load its packages. The only thing which is causing me confusion would be that there is one package that I can do nothing with: kinkystages. It says that it contains 25 items, yet I cannot install it no matter what I do. I've no idea what information would be helpful, as I've never had to ask for help with Sims mods before, really, so my apologies for lacking important information. Merely let me know how I can further help.

​No suitable Position and nostage means,you dont have an animation for this,or you want to wohoo there is not an Animation for. All Animation Packs contains of two files.The Animations and the xml. Check this.  example: KW_Amra72_Animations &  OKW_Amra72_Animations. And in Kinkyworld look under Settings/wohoo if the Animation is registered.in my example :KW_Amra72_Animations. After i read your Post again,you try to play OKW with Sims4 ?OKW is for Sims 3. For Sims 4 there is wickedwohoo.​

​No suitable Position and nostage means,you dont have an animation for this,or you want to wohoo there is not an Animation for. All Animation Packs contains of two files.The Animations and the xml. Check this.  example: KW_Amra72_Animations &  OKW_Amra72_Animations. And in Kinkyworld look under Settings/wohoo if the Animation is registered.in my example :KW_Amra72_Animations. After i read your Post again,you try to play OKW with Sims4 ?OKW is for Sims 3. For Sims 4 there is wickedwohoo.​

No, I am trying to play it for Sims 3. I merely mentioned Sims 4 as something else which gave me an issue on the same day. Now then, as for my confusion: I have a package which will not load: kinkystage. It has 25 animations in it. Am I correct in assuming that this would be the base package for Kinky World containing the more basic animations and processes, thus explaining why I am having issues? Might I be missing the needed xml files for the base mod somehow?

​kinkystages has 25 animations? i´m using patreon version 353,and have only 3 (!) Anims in there. I don´t know it exactly,but i think kinkystages has something to do with the moodlets ( not horny,horny,superhorny).Kinkystages should registered if you start OKW.Try to download &install OKW new.the zip/rar file should have 16 packages in there.

Archived