Looking for Ideal mod setup

I'm looking for a way to setup my Skyrim game with Adult mods. Which means I am looking for the best consider animations, most immersive dialogue, option, body types, enhanced appearance of both the character, the game, and the scene and a sort of idea on how to set it up without really destroying my game (not essentially mod order but what mods work best with another) I want to have a various amount of options to initiate the scene and it doesn't matter what type of sex animation or style it is (except for bestiality). Looking for both male and female mods meaning both straight sex and lesbian, appearances, etc... and if you have any to recommend that cool too. If it matters I am using Mod organizer, and have a fairly good idea on how to mod. Thanks for helping  :shy:  :shy:. P.s I have Fnis but nothing else from this site, assume that I am a complete newbie when it come to mods from here

The best set of mods are the ones that you put together. Nobody's tastes or style of ply is the same, so, what I consider to be the best setup is the best for me, but probably not for you.

With that said, there are a number of mods that have good reputations for quality and playability.

Slaverun, Paradise Halls and Captured Dreams come to mind.

Don't know what you already have in the way of basics, like Sexlab, FNIS, etc.

SexLab Animation Loader for animations, too, along with SLAL animation packs.

Cursed Loot. Lots of different things there. You can set up rape and solicitation as well as booby trapped chests and things. As well as some kinky quests.

Sexlab and its dependencies come with spells to initiate sex with any npcs you desire.  You could then add SLAL and animation packs to go with it, to expand the animation options.  I would recommend this pack.  From there, you need to figure out what kind of game you want to experience.  Do you want Skyrim to essentially be your personal harem?  Paradise Halls and Slaverun are good mods for that.  Player Succubus Quest is a fun mod, and can be a central theme for a mod list in which you are a sexual predator sneakily hunting victims.  

Sex as a punishment creates a different mod list.  Cursed Loot will viciously and mercilessly inflict severe bondage and crippling scenarios for your character to feebly attempt to escape from.  Coupled with SD+, simple slavery, Deviously enslaved, and/or sexlab defeat, Skyrim suddenly becomes a dangerous place, where your character can and will be captured and used repeatedly.

Add to that the wealth of follower mods, armor replacement mods, cosmetic tweaks and other visual mods, and it's going to be really tough to tell you which mods to use.  Experiment and read mod topics on this site.  Ask people in support topics, as most users on this site are very helpful and more than willing to make suggestions.  Create multiple mod profiles through MO to try different mods out and decide which ones you like and what directions you want your mod list to go into, then search by tags on LL.  

Archived