Skyrim Sex Doll Mod (Need ideas)

DarkRavage

Hello guys, I'm currently working on a sexdoll mod and wish to implement it immersively scattered throughout Skyrim. I have already created the assets and it's working perfectly fine. So what's the problem?

Well, turns out I'm not very knowledgeable in Elder Scrolls lore so I need your help to give me ideas on suitable places to place them.

I can only think of one example, Sexdolls are expensive and rare. They are created by old snow elf magic and few people through out the centuries have the knowledge to create them. Thus only the rich can afford them. The recently widowed Jarl Balgruff would have one in dragons reach. The college of winterhold would have few for studies.

Do you guys have any other places or scenarios where a sexdoll would locate at? (Keep in mind these dolls are exclusively female)

Things are getting pretty boring and not a whole lot of stuff is coming out now, I would suggest making it almost impossible to get to your mod, maybe the player must complete a puzzle, or defeat a super hard boss.  Something the player must work at to progress to whatever you are planning. I don't mean running all over skyrim talking to this person, then running to that one, then can't find another one, but a few hard battles to work thru.

Things are getting pretty boring and not a whole lot of stuff is coming out now, I would suggest making it almost impossible to get to your mod, maybe the player must complete a puzzle, or defeat a super hard boss. Something the player must work at to progress to whatever you are planning. I don't mean running all over skyrim talking to this person, then running to that one, then can't find another one, but a few hard battles to work thru.

That's too advanced for me unfortunately...

1 to 3 in the Thieve's Guild treasure stores. They're valuable, after all.

Might be one in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary as payment for a past job well done.

And that sleazy little man in Whiterun, Belethor, always seems to get his hands on some pretty shady goods at times, so he might have one stashed in the back storeroom.

I can only think of one example, Sexdolls are expensive and rare. They are created by old snow elf magic and few people through out the centuries have the knowledge to create them. Thus only the rich can afford them.

Hmm. Perhaps you should take the following question also into consideration: What kind of man (should) also prefer(s) the doll over real women? 

To give an example, while Ulfric is usually regarded as a bachelor (at least no spouse in vanilla),

he must surely have plenty share of women if he wish.

And also, his heir is not specified in the game.

It suggests that the jarl of Windhelm should not waste his 'precious' sperm in the lifeless doll,

but give it to  the woman to provide his heir to him (and the Hold of Eastmarch as well) in return

unless he has a habit of doll fetish.  

Consequently, I afraid that the diffusion of the sex doll culture is probably largely limited within the academic as well as elven circle. 

Just remember the possibility that the elven, especially Thalmor male would certainly mind wasting

his 'noble' sperm to the inferior, 'beastly' human female since her pregnancy would lead to the birth of non-elven child.  

As for the genetic rule of the inter-racial marriage, check: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Racial_Phylogeny

So....  

• Understone Keep (for Calcelmo, probably for study?, I hope/ Ondlemar)
  • Thalmor embassy (for stationed bachelor male elves)
  • High Hrothgar: probably for younger apprentices
  • Castle Dour in Solitude (?): For emperor's double?
  • [Added] Nightgate Inn, for the 'Gourmet' (provided from the Empire)
  • [Added] Penitus Oculatus Outpost in Dragon Bridge
  • [Added] Reachwind Eyrie (in the Southern Reach): Ancient Tower Ruin with the Dwarven decorations. Possibly the home of the ancient wizard Gauldur......
  • Castle Volkihar (DG): I'm sure Lord Harkon also have to deal with his desire to someone/ something during his spouse's absence as Valerica did.....
  • Fort Dawnguard (DG): the doll must have been immune to the Vampiric disease so that you don't  have to worry about the contraction of the Vampirism during your pastime.
  • Tel Mithryn (DB): for scientific study, of course! 

Ulfric might not, but Sidgeir of Falkreath probably would, just for the thrill of something different

Come to think of it, do any of the Jarls have spouses?

Balgruf has kids, but I've never seen a wife. ... then again, I've not explored the dungeons all that extensively ...

Come to think of it, do any of the Jarls have spouses?

• Elisif (Haafingar): widowed, but unfortunately seemingly not inclined for the female sexdoll(?)
  • Idgrod Ravencrone (Hjaalmarch/ pro-Imperial): has Aslfur as a spouse, and Idgrod the Younger and Joric as her children
  • Sorli the Builder (Hjaalmarch/ pro-Stormcloak): has Pactur as a spouse, and Sirgar as their son.
  • Korir (Winterhold): has Taena as a spouse, and Assur as his son
  • Laila (Riften/ pro-Stormcloak): has two sons (Harrald and Saelund), probably widowed herself?
  • Maven (Riften/ pro-Imperial): has Hemming as her son (?), probably widowed herself?
  • Skald the Elder  (Pale/ pro-Stormcloak): had a son 20 years ago (probably dead now), and 'handsome when he was young' (!). Check the dialogue of Frida of Dawnstar at the Windpeak Inn (http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Frida).
  • Brunwulf Free-Winter (Eastmarch/ pro-Imperial): probably a bachelor, but apparently having affair with Elda Early-Dawn, owner of Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm.

Lund's Hut would work, a cottage with only one person there, a supposed dead wife that he would most likely want to replace.

Drelas' Cottage would work too, just a random mage out in the middle of no where.

I think it sounds like a great idea, would you plan on a quest for the player to become a sex doll?

That would be neat, and with the model being done already, it could be possible just to cut it up and make it into an armor set. Add a little quest where you have to get put into a sex doll suit and be used for some reason, then you get to keep it. Maybe a radiant quest where you have to go to different clients in the suit and let them use you for a while before being able to leave.

Just a think.

I think it sounds like a great idea, would you plan on a quest for the player to become a sex doll?

If you have the aptitude, you should consider joining the modded guild and become a quest programmer. My skills are limited and I'm just adding npcs to locations is enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Drelas' Cottage would work too, just a random mage out in the middle of no where.

Is he not hostile if you enter his home?

If you had a kinky sex doll stashed away and some stranger comes poking around, wouldn't you be hostile? :P:D

• 1 month later...

Archived