[WW] Lastexception file

Hi!

I just installed the last update available of WW (2.2.3.102.4) along with some animations (some recently updated some, sadly, not). As soon as I opened my save, a message saying "a new lastexception file has been created" showed up. I opened the file and it lists Wicked whims and Wicked woohoo several times. I haven't encountered any problems in game, as far as I have checked but I haven't played much cause I wanted to solve this first. I erased the rest of the mods that were marked as a problem in the first created file, the attached one is the last I got after erasing the problematic ones and clearing cache.

My game is updated (V 1.30.105.1010) and I have a lot of mods (too many to list, I'll clean my folder someday...), one of them MCC, but I think I read it's compatible. I may do a 50/50 to clean and check if the txt still generates, but I thought that I may ask first, just in case someons can pnpoint the problem or if this is just normal and I shouldn't worry at all.

Thanks in advance!

lastException.txt

Well, you have more problematic (outdated) mods installed. Good Luck with cleaning.

So I have more problematic mods?? Uff, thanks for telling me, I thought it was just WW, that it was the only "problem" I left. Guess I'll check the file with my glasses this time...

Thanks!!

Archived