Skyrim Pole Dances Framework (Abandoned)

Hello, a group of motivated modders and animators started a new Skyrim project.

Skyrim Pole Dances Framework

post-333596-0-20841600-1497304042.png

This framework will give the ability to your mods (mods you will build or use) to enable pole dances in the most modded game of this world.

It will be a framework (so alone will do nothing) but will give easy APIs to enable also complex pole dance performances.

The guys that are working on the project are (alphabetical order):

* @AnubiSs2167

* @CPU

* @Funnybizness

* @komotor

* @rydin

The project right now is not yet usable, but we are working hard on it.

And we will provide a working version as soon as possible, including the full modders documentation to implement the pole dances in your mod.

Some previews:

One of the Pole dance anims (@komotor)

https://webmshare.com/EBejY

Another dance (transition between two poses)  (@komotor)

https://webmshare.com/QPb7L

MCM preview of Poses (@CPU)

https://webmshare.com/WWqgo

MCM preview of dances (including an animated preview in MCM) (@CPU)

Preview of a dance started by Pole Dance Maker with a dance from @komotor

https://webmshare.com/8ePDq

Preview of Version 0.0.2

https://my.mixtape.moe/vcxroa.webm

Git Repositories:

Download (use at your own risk?

Kind Regards.

CPU, komotor, AnubiSs2167, FunnyBizness, rydin.

Oh yay! I'm just gonna stand over here and fidget while I wait for this work of art (and based on the team assembled for this, I am sure it will be a work of art). 

I've been building a new guildhall that includes a brothel and this will be an outstanding addition. Can't wait. 

This is great news!  Thanks to all the volunteers working on this project =)

It's great to see such talented individuals involved with this project.. really exciting!

And thank you CPU for giving us the news for something to look forward to.

Is this intended to allow someone to make a room with these pole objects in it and my npc friends will use them in an automatic way? 

Whatever it's for it looks great and I am looking forward it. What an all-star team you have there, thanks!!!!

I see a lot of people are interested. I have received many positive messages for dances.

I will do my best to finish the first "end stage" this Sunday.

I think CPU will agree with me to say that a first version will arrive very soon. ;)

I think CPU will agree with me to say that a first version will arrive very soon. ;)

If everything goes well (pretty much, no real life problems) the very first testable version should be out in less than 2 weeks.

Of course, it will be more a beta test version than an official release.

I look forward to this framework!I hope it gets to a final full of options release form!Some questions!

1.Are there any thoughts of expanding the dances by not only having pole dances but other kind of dances too?For example, clone real has made a ton of mmd dances conversions that i would really like to see in a user friendly way added in my game https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTeFw2gbxkZh-3OgL7m-Sg

2.There are already two dances for skyrim format available, will the be added too? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoPOOx_cLE&t=11s available at http://www.mediafire.com/file/co0fb2p7sv3zkha/ALI213-Skyrim.FengwuDance.131007.mod.rar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSw_7AONAM&t=7s

3.Can there be an option to have scripted camera movement like its shown in clone real's dances when npcs dance?It would be nice if the pc has an option where it can be chosen to watch the dances in the background while keep gameplaying or 'watching the show' by having the scripted camera movement to 'kick in' in a way similar to how sexlab works when the pc tags the animated actor/actors by pressing the 'N' button and takes control of the animation

4.Will there be music played along with the dances?

I would really like to see a mod emerging that makes for example a classy strip-brothel club where custom npcs-followers can be recruted as dancers-prostitutes and have sandboxing routines between whenching (serving drinks to customers etc), doing acts on stage by dancing mmd K/J-POP,pole dancing,doing sex shows (masturbation,sexual intercourse with other npcs),lap dancing on private areas to customers (if a suitable animation for that will ever be made), doing sex for money with customers to upstairs beds etc!

1. Not yet, for sure not quickly.

2. Not possible. The dances will require a specific format. Existing dances are not following the requirements, so they cannot be included.

3. Yes

4. Probably but not on the first release.

Absolutely amazing!

For a long time I've been waiting for somebody to actually focus on the idea of pole dancing/stripteasing. Just the amount of interesting mods that could introduce a stripper profession into the world of Skyrim is mind blowing. It's also interesting to see such well recognizable names engaged in the project.

Fingers crossed for this mod.

I think there should be a couple of bad pole dances animated, like if you wanted to build a mod where you're being taught to pole dance?

More info will happen later but this kind of thing is already in the framework.

Having an eye in it I can tell you that CPU has thought of many things.  :lol:

Hello!

...if you need a furniture (..dance-pole or dance-platform, for example: made of glass...), let me know - lol....amazing and fine art is always a "go" ... 

Why not?

Right now there are some small constraints:

• the pole itself is a static (not a furniture.)
  • the pole has to be in position 0,0,0 of the mesh
  • it has to be at least 140 units tall (but can be taller)
  • if you add extra stuff, like a dance-platform, then the "base" should not have any collision object, or the NPCs will have problems walking over it.

Today the pole we are using is just one (for debug) and is a vanilla one (copied and renamed.)

Lol...I thought you have some pros also for that...I´ll do that in the next week and you can tell me maybe about the material, the way it´s form shall be, I´d do something amazing,..."extra-class" for this mod...we could mix material and get in fine ending and beginning forms...(little "victorian" style or you may show me a picture what you´d like to have...)

If we really think about a dance platform it should be a unit of a floor plate and very little more higher than 0, to get an own texture and material quality...but that "dance-floor" is secondary. First has to  be a pole of course.

Hello!

...if you need a furniture (..dance-pole or dance-platform, for example: made of glass...), let me know - lol....amazing and fine art is always a "go" ... 

Why not?

Right now there are some small constraints:

• the pole itself is a static (not a furniture.)
  • the pole has to be in position 0,0,0 of the mesh
  • it has to be at least 140 units tall (but can be taller)
  • if you add extra stuff, like a dance-platform, then the "base" should not have any collision object, or the NPCs will have problems walking over it.

Today the pole we are using is just one (for debug) and is a vanilla one (copied and renamed.)

Lol...I thought you have some pros also for that...I´ll do that in the next week and you can tell me maybe about the material, the way it´s form shall be, I´d do something amazing,..."extra-class" for this mod...we could mix material and get in fine ending and beginning forms...(little "victorian" style or you may show me a picture what you´d like to have...)

If we really think about a dance platform it should be a unit of a floor plate and very little more higher than 0, to get an own texture and material quality...but that "dance-floor" is secondary. First has tone a pole of course.

Yes, there are pros also for this (including myself.)

But the "pole" itself is not on top priority.

Fist code (that is pretty much just myself) and animations (and you see all the guys in the project.)

by www i got always this "silver high tech profi poles", that can be fixed to floor and ceiling...In sky rim we should not care about the real physics (as usually) and put it simply to the ground. Silver metal is of course no good idea for sky rim, but a mix of different textures may be interesting: the billiard queue will be a very beautiful example to create a fine 2-4 texture-mixture with different dark and light shining wood. The beautiful "zigzag" inlay wooden work is my idea for your dance pole:-)

If we really think about a dance platform it should be a unit of a floor plate and very little more higher than 0, to get an own texture and material quality...but that "dance-floor" is secondary. First has tone a pole of course.

Yes, there are pros also for this (including myself.)

But the "pole" itself is not on top priority.

Fist code (that is pretty much just myself) and animations (and you see all the guys in the project.)

Archived