[mod] Dark World Beast Lovers - By Eisheth

Guest eisheth666

Guest eisheth666

Dark World Beast Lovers - By Eisheth

Requires Crusader Kings 2 - version 2.7x
Dark World Reborn v1.53 - By Dewguru http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2644-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

Introduction

So my name is Eisheth and with this mod I want to add some events to the mod Dark World. This is just the beginning of my ideas, but this is all that I have made till now. I really liked the first Dark Word mod. And for a long time I wanted to create my own mod, I have already created mods and deleted them :(, but I never had uploaded. I am not an expert in Modding So my mod will have bugs and I will try to fix it. English is not my first language.

What this mod do?

-For now? Nothing! Just kidding. This mod adds two random events and one event by decision, this event leads to others. This mod by now, add bestiality, nothing too complex. But is just a start idea.

-Also add a new trait, that don't do too much for now.

-This mod is to play as female ruler, the events are only for females.

-This mod only has these animals for now dog, horse and pig.

- I didn't tell all about the mod!

Enjoy the game!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2644-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

View File

Just had my very first try with the mod.

Already found a bug.

It is possible to get discovered multiple times. Albeit already beeing a beast whore I get an event to become a beast whore including the hefty prestige and piety cost.

Another quirk are multiple (but minor) spelling and grammar mistakes both in the localisation and the event files. Some are just typos or missing letters because of typing fast others sound weird.

Guest eisheth666

eisheth666, I sent you a PM about helping with translation issues.  If you are interested get in touch with me.

Bodiefrog, thank you. I will think about it.

Just had my very first try with the mod.

Already found a bug.

It is possible to get discovered multiple times. Albeit already beeing a beast whore I get an event to become a beast whore including the hefty prestige and piety cost.

Another quirk are multiple (but minor) spelling and grammar mistakes both in the localisation and the event files. Some are just typos or missing letters because of typing fast others sound weird.

JesusKreist , true, I will fix it.

Guest eisheth666

I was actualy thinking of a mod like this with only bestiality a day ago and then you upload this XD thanks mate!

I saw that bug aswell but other than that no ploblems :)

XD.

The bug I already corrected it. Now I need to fix the grammar.

Guest eisheth666

New Version of Dark World Beast Lovers

Change Log 0.6

• Fixed the bug about the event beast whore.
  • Fixed grammar errors.
  • Some options were modified/added.
  • Modified the modifiers of the trait beast whore.
  • More balanced prestige and piety lost when the event "caught" fires.

Some grammar mistakes may still be there, but I fixed most of them.

It is possible to rush the pet whore decision and using it over and over.

And the AI does.

Using the pet whore decision does not net any benefits but hold a rather big risk, namely the trait.

It is weird to see a female zealous, chaste, charitable priest being a beast whore and hating everyone for it.

I'd like to see some form of cooldown and some modifiers so not the holiest of persons whore themselves to ordinary pigs ...

PS. Just to adress the elephant in the room, yes I can add this myself and I probably will later today. This is a suggestion for general improvement.

Guest eisheth666

It is possible to rush the pet whore decision and using it over and over.

And the AI does.

Using the pet whore decision does not net any benefits but hold a rather big risk, namely the trait.

It is weird to see a female zealous, chaste, charitable priest being a beast whore and hating everyone for it.

I'd like to see some form of cooldown and some modifiers so not the holiest of persons whore themselves to ordinary pigs ...

PS. Just to adress the elephant in the room, yes I can add this myself and I probably will later today. This is a suggestion for general improvement.

I'm working for new random events that depends on the trait, I know that till now it is a useless trait. I think you are right, I will add some cooldown and modifiers. Especially the cooldown.

I'm glad to see see this mod for Crusader Kings. (Unfortunately lately almost no one is uploading mods for this game)

If you need help testing, I'll gladly do it.

Thank you.  I will think about it.

Guest LilithTheDemon

wonder what happened to Eisheth

I think she/he left, I will see, maybe I will continue this mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived