Updated low-poly female Khajiit head from "Detailed Khajiit Heads," for the upcoming Khajiit Overrhaul mod.

62eb2485aa35df2540af6528b16e5184.png853595681b27432c217a75d2925c36e9.png

A larger eye variant will be included as per request for those who like Pretty Khajiit's style.

Wasn't going to post this, just wanted to get that 100th comment in.  :P

Looks better than previous versions  :) . The mouths have a more natural shape. Good work, as always  ;)

PS:I can't wait to see the lioness's head  :shy:

Thought that I should announce that I will be releasing an optional recourse file with the launch of Khajiit Overhaul. It will be smooth pre-made khajiit head models like in the picture bellow, but with more detail.

6519d26ac822c3161d02a790c208b31d.png

It is intended to be used for those who want to make their own normal maps to save them the trouble of going through the process of making one. It's not going to be the final product that will be used to make normal maps for the khajiit heads in the mod, but rather a lower poly canvas without fur detail. Plus the fur detailed models would take up too much storage space.

Pictures of the main detail for the female Khajiit

​This will be the mesh I will be including in the Normal Map resource file. These details will be touched up further with a subdivided version and finer detail like on the nose , tongue, as well as the fur will be made for the mods normal map. 

2f4fcd8365ce4a71dea707b1f7177540.pngadf233af6c93f5d2fe6a4a61fdfcdb94.png

EDIT: Gonna reshape the lower front teeth.

Yes, the model has accurate cat ear detail. Maybe not very pretty until some fur detail is added over and around it. The low poly mouth model isn't very accurate on Bethesda's part. Due to this I can't make it very accurate. The top K9 is not positioned right and compared to cats, it's missing 4 teeth. The low poly mouth I edited (currently in Detailed Khajiit Heads) only edits the shape of the teeth. I have not changed the position to avoid any weighting issues.

Khajiit Overhaul

Due to the release delays and time consuming process of making these meshes for normal maps, I will be releasing Khajiit Overhaul with just the female normal maps as a beta soon in less then a weeks time. This will allow me to get feedback and may need to be reshape the low poly teeth to somewhat match the high poly teeth for both genders.

Be aware that it will be a beta and will have some issues that we hope you will report. Due to the early release, known issues will be posted on the mod page which will be fixed for a later version. 

New Recourse file added in the main post: Cat Alpha Maps

Contains a fine fur alpha and one for cat tongues. Not many good images to use on the internet for cat tongues. For best results focus the best detail on one side, cut your cat tongue model in half, duplicate, then mirror and weld.

Edit: Tongue results

cca235d40c82a787415b43e48b7fc760.png

Khajiit Overhaul has launched!

Nice work, I refine the texture a bit. If you want to try, the link is here:

https://mega.nz/#!TAdkEIRL!Q2_t0ENFUF8trPx0qHRUs21R3EFQOIldiKDUDITW7G0

Thanks! I'll check it out later.

Here is a repaired version of the head texture, there is not such a distinct color transition between the neck and the body.

But it still does not look as it should. :s

femalehead.7z

Here is a repaired version of the head texture, there is not such a distinct color transition between the neck and the body.

Still haven't checked out the body, but will sometime when I am done making the hand meshes. Since currently I am not doing any texture edits myself besides the recourses for normal maps, I'd like to include any of your texture edits in relation to the mod for future updates. If they are any good, which I assume they are. Of course I will give credits if that's alright?

Still haven't checked out the body, but will sometime when I am done making the hand meshes. Since currently I am not doing any texture edits myself besides the recourses for normal maps, I'd like to include any of your texture edits in relation to the mod for future updates. If they are any good, which I assume they are. Of course I will give credits if that's alright?

Of course, textures are free to use. I will be honored when you use them. Most of the work, the original author did, I have just improved the textures. So far, they are still in the development phase.

if this is the right spot for new race ideas and since im terrible at blender i would say that a cool race idea would be an anthro deer race , that would fit skyrimes motiff pretty well if you made em look all noble n stuff im sure they would fit right in with the pine trees and the like that and if you did model them you could easily make them into other races like bulls or horses since both those animals would be similar looking , just figured i would drop this here :D

if this is the right spot for new race ideas and since im terrible at blender i would say that a cool race idea would be an anthro deer race , that would fit skyrimes motiff pretty well if you made em look all noble n stuff im sure they would fit right in with the pine trees and the like that and if you did model them you could easily make them into other races like bulls or horses since both those animals would be similar looking , just figured i would drop this here :D

That was actually discussed a while back, so it might happen. If it does, it won't be any time soon.

A harpy or an anthromorphic cow race would be a great idea for a fantasy race

Due to the lack of know-how and possible flight mechanics shown by other mods, a harpy is out of the question. It would also require extra work on animations to flap the arm-wings which is not yet one of my skills.

I'm watching you closest with hope for improvements to the regular old Argonians.

Edit: And I like a lot of the stuff I've seen that you've made, your Khajiit heads and feet I think are great enough to be a requirement already.  So now that I know you can, I hope that you make Argonian changes too.  I'm not sure why I sound like English isn't my first language right now.

I'm watching you closest with hope for improvements to the regular old Argonians.

Edit: And I like a lot of the stuff I've seen that you've made, your Khajiit heads and feet I think are great enough to be a requirement already.  So now that I know you can, I hope that you make Argonian changes too.  I'm not sure why I sound like English isn't my first language right now.

When I make a lizard race, it will be a completely different style. Besides the feet and body shape, I have no complaints myself with Argonians. I doubt a morphed skeleton can even be used with the body shape I have planned. But maybe some assets can be used and Khajiit hands are also in the works as well.