It was just a question, because I wasn't sure if you had started from scratch or subdivided the posted mesh and carried on from there. If it was the latter, then obviously the UVs would have been kept.

But then again, unless those were built to match the vanilla Khajiit tail UV (which is unlikely, though I can't check to be sure), new diffuse and specular textures would be required anyway, so I guess any UVs period will do.

Obviously the default option has the same UVs. Option 1 I added loops, but those added loops turned into quads and dividing tris doesn't look pretty or come out evenly like quads. So I decimated that after at 100%. likely UVs aren't kept. Option 2, it was build from scratch.

Built to match UVs is a good idea, but Zbrush's UV master isn't all that great at controlling how the UVs will be positioned. At least from my experience. So either if someone's capable of doing that and wants to help out, or wait a few days until I get Headus.

I have a small request: albinos. Albinos of everything.

I imagine that to be simple textures, but mostly focus on meshes as my specialty at the moment. Maybe after I do the textures for Blaze69's Shark race. But define albinos? You mean as a race? Likely not gonna happen.

There's a mod I saw over on the Nexus that has a large eyed, white furred follower that I can't seem to find. Look for that mod, and copy and paste those textures into your player character's folder for now if playing as a Khajiit. Also, isn't that something you can do with the color sliders in RaceMenu?

So I looked at some more/other eye models, and decided to remake the eyes. I changed the pupil approach, and has a higher plycount for roundness. Also, it is now made of two mesh layers, not three.

c7f6755a695673325be5f74d8f40ea46.png90b79fbc86594e5085b68a0035ba1354.png53ba80cd8030f6fc0a5cc0eeb1eec0db.png

Older

Low-Poly = 146 quads or 292 tris.

Newer

Low-Poly = 240 quads or 480 tris.

224 after deleting another loop.

So I looked at some more/other eye models, and decided to remake the eyes. I changed the pupil approach, and has a higher plycount for roundness. Also, it is now made of two mesh layers, not three.

c7f6755a695673325be5f74d8f40ea46.png90b79fbc86594e5085b68a0035ba1354.png53ba80cd8030f6fc0a5cc0eeb1eec0db.png

Older

Low-Poly = 146 quads or 292 tris.

Newer

Low-Poly = 240 quads or 480 tris.

224 after deleting another loop.

Wow, that's a very detailed eye, as real. 

I have a small request: albinos. Albinos of everything.

I imagine that to be simple textures, but mostly focus on meshes as my specialty at the moment. Maybe after I do the textures for Blaze69's Shark race. But define albinos? You mean as a race? Likely no gonna happen.

There's a mod I saw over on the Nexus that has a large eyed, white furred follower that I can't seem to find. Look for that mod, and copy and paste those textures into your player character's folder for now if playing as a Khajiit. Also, isn't that something you can do with the color sliders in RaceMenu?

I mean, like, sensitive to sunlight, and pure white with pink/light blue eyes. Or something... Nevermind. Forget I mentioned it.

Any news about short tail ???

No. Bad Dog didn't show any interest or just missed the post. Besides him, Blaze69 handles all the NifSkope and Creation Kit stuff for me while I make everything and learn other programs instead. Blaze69 has also been away from home for quite some time, but should be back some time this week I think. 

No. Bad Dog didn't show any interest or just missed the post. Besides him, Blaze69 handles all the NifSkope and Creation Kit stuff for me while I make everything and learn other programs instead. Blaze69 has also been away from home for quite some time, but should be back some time this week I think.
This. I'll be home in two days or so. I have a ton of RL things to do first, and I also want to take some time to install Yiffy Age 3.0 and get to actually play for a bit, but I may look into the tail thing sometime after that. Whether I do it or not will depend on how much free time I have and what I feel like doing at the moment.

Also it depends on what I go for. Updating the tail you posted with Nightro's new/improved shape should be relatively fast and easy (key word "should", because I haven't worked on tails before so I don't really know), but if I want to port and rig his higher-poly model, that will take a bit more work.

So simply stay tuned, because I'll post here as soon as I do anything with the tail, but it may take me some time to start working on it :shy:.

This. I'll be home in two days or so. I have a ton of RL things to do first, and I also want to take some time to install Yiffy Age 3.0 and get to actually play for a bit, but I may look into the tail thing sometime after that. Whether I do it or not will depend on how much free time I have and what I feel like doing at the moment.

Also it depends on what I go for. Updating the tail you posted with Nightro's new/improved shape should be relatively fast and easy (key word "should", because I haven't worked on tails before so I don't really know), but if I want to port and rig his higher-poly model, that will take a bit more work.

So simply stay tuned, because I'll post here as soon as I do anything with the tail, but it may take me some time to start working on it :shy:.

Thanks for the answer :) , of course, look at it when you have the mood and some leisure time.

Just an update of what I've been up too, and not for Skyrim.  I've spent the past 5 days just playing connect the dots in Maya's quad draw for retopologizing a head. I am shooting for 100k, the same as the Final Fantasy 15 models. I will release one of the LOD versions of the body when that is done and make sure vertices at the neck seam matches the Citrus Heads.

Also curious of what some experienced people think of the retopology areas where I split the quads (shown in the 3rd picture) or any advice is welcome. Likely needs some tweaking. May have to re-do it in large quads in a circular motion and add loops after. seems faster and easier, but not great for low poly and high poly targeted areas.Pictures are taken in ZBrush.

9f1e457ea4ca384fd774cc2e1f1aac8c.png746c5e51afc02c17cfbfef25228503d3.png5f5c5fa63f40a8027ac267ce82ed1958.png

Your ideas seem amazing and the work so far looks great.  I've had an idea for a while after playing Milk Mod Economy and being disappointed that the multi chest option was just an armor, and not a remodel of the normal body.  So my idea essentially is make a base body that could be body slided that has the additional breasts hidden or set to zero (or other parts tails, horns, wings, etc) until either triggered by the milk mod or activated via equipping an armor that has the additional parts (or similar mods such as PSQ).  This way the first row with tattoos and scaling would be preserved, and in theory should mirror the first row.  The added benefit of this is that normal armor could still be worn normally or if modders decided to add armor that had the additional nodes it would make it easier to show the effects.  I'm not a modder nor a scripter so I have no idea how difficult this would be to do everything, however i'm fairly hopeful that a bodyswap mod (or a real HuCow with tail/horns race built in rather than equipped) that would change the normal body nif to one with the additional parts shouldn't be too difficult.  If this is the wrong place to say/throw this idea around I'm sorry.

Bla-blablablaabla....blablablblabla-bablabla...

...Uuuhhhhhh? I'm confused as to what you are requesting sir. Also, never used that mod nor am I a scripter either. I can turn blueprints into c++ scripts in UE4, but not a scripter. The mesh part I get. So for meshes, your basically asking for a body that has a tail as part of the mesh? Well, I already plan on adding rings centered at where a tail should be for modularity. So all you would have to do is delete the number of rings needed to match the tails base scale, then just weld the vertices. Assuming that the base tails vertices were made to match point for point.

So, I just took a quick look at the Smilodon tail files, and turns out the "default" mesh (which AFAIK was supposed to be the same one poblivion posted albeit with a better/smoother shape) is broken. Not only is the vertex order borked (which prevents me from re-imporiting the shape but would still allow me to rig the new mesh using the old one as a reference), but the UVs are deleted, and I can't create them from scratch.

Also turns out the original mesh did have UVs, and they are mapped to the tip of the vanilla male Khajiit tail. They work okay-ish with most textures, which is good.

If you can fix/improve the shape of the original tail nif posted by poblivion without deleting the UVs, I should be able to get it ingame easily and it won't need any work to be compatible with most textures. Otherwise, it's a no-go due to the UVs. BTW, for the higher-poly tail and the one with the spikes, isn't there a way in ZBrush and/or Maya to subdivide the original mesh (and thus increase polycount) without deleting the UVs? I know Blender has it, and is as easy as a single keypress, so I would be surprised if those other programs didn't have it.

So, I just took a quick look at the Smilodon tail files, and turns out the "default" mesh (which AFAIK was supposed to be the same one poblivion posted albeit with a better/smoother shape) is broken. Not only is the vertex order borked (which prevents me from re-imporiting the shape but would still allow me to rig the new mesh using the old one as a reference), but the UVs are deleted, and I can't create them from scratch.

Also turns out the original mesh did have UVs, and they are mapped to the tip of the vanilla male Khajiit tail. They work okay-ish with most textures, which is good.

If you can fix/improve the shape of the original tail nif posted by poblivion without deleting the UVs, I should be able to get it ingame easily and it won't need any work to be compatible with most textures. Otherwise, it's a no-go due to the UVs. BTW, for the higher-poly tail and the one with the spikes, isn't there a way in ZBrush and/or Maya to subdivide the original mesh (and thus increase polycount) without deleting the UVs? I know Blender has it, and is as easy as a single keypress, so I would be surprised if those other programs didn't have it.

I'll make some UVs today. I did'nt delete the UVs of the default one, just exported from NifSkope and morph it. I'll try it again, but gonna be out of the house for a while. Maybe it was a duplicate and it didn't duplicate the UVs. Yes, I can subdivide it in ZBrush, but the thing is, when I subdivide a tri mesh, it doesn't end up looking a neat and even, unlike quads. BTW, the spiked version isn't just a morph or subdivided mesh, It's completely new.

Think your problem areas are going to be the bottom back of the jaw and brow ridge, and most especially the ears, that's a lot of ngons for something that's going to be covered by hair most of the time, even with proper looping. That's also a pretty severe choice on the chin and bottom lip areas, not that it's bad or badly done, but it will probably lead to every head made with this having a "look", like these two projects:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6646117/?tb=mods&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85973/?

Think your problem areas are going to be the bottom back of the jaw and brow ridge, and most especially the ears, that's a lot of ngons for something that's going to be covered by hair most of the time, even with proper looping. That's also a pretty severe choice on the chin and bottom lip areas, not that it's bad or badly done, but it will probably lead to every head made with this having a "look", like these two projects:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6646117/?tb=mods&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85973/?

Well, it's not done, but going to restart it with a faster method and edit when done. In reguards to ngons, they are all quads (4 vertices), and some just morphed in a way to where I can split it for an extra loop and still try to keep a quad shape. Quad Draw doesn't give me the option over 4 vertices. If it wants to do a tri instead of a quad, it will let me know by lighting up a bright blue instead of a dark blue before I click. The mesh is ngon free.

I recently found an interesting picture that suggested the idea of changing my character to a tigress.  MOD Yiffy Age contains a tiger race, but the head shape resembles a Khajiit race. Could anyone please make a better tigress head? I tried to use head "SabrelionFemaleHead", looks much much better, but it's not a tigress. I attach that interesting picture  :P  and picture of the heads.

post-62440-0-04802100-1505135225_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-54529000-1505135257_thumb.jpg

I recently found an interesting picture that suggested the idea of changing my character to a tigress.  MOD Yiffy Age contains a tiger race, but the head shape resembles a Khajiit race. Could anyone please make a better tigress head? I tried to use head "SabrelionFemaleHead", looks much much better, but it's not a tigress. I attach that interesting picture  :P  and picture of the heads.

The thing is, the tiger heads included in Yiffy Age were made by Nightro already, and you should also take into account that due to Skyrim's limitations and lack of true fur shaders, it's not really possible to get a true tiger head; at best we can get something that is close to or resembles a tiger, but nothing else.

Having said that, are you sure you used the right head meshes? The head in the "TigerFemaleHead" picture looks like a vanilla Khajiit head with the cheekbone sliders set to +1, but not the tiger heads from YA. Maybe try downloading the YA 3.0 Beta 2 file and taking the nif from there. Otherwise, if you are still confused, I can try to take some pics to show you what the actual tiger head looks like ingame.

EDIT (and semi off-topic): about that pic, holy shit, is the tigress in the back wearing specifically-tailored sport earphones? That's pretty cool  :P. I love it when anthros use "furgonomics" (I think that's the term for gear that has been specifically made for anthros, i.e. earphones adapted for feline heads like those or paw shoes or stuff like that).

Edited by Blaze69

The thing is, the tiger heads included in Yiffy Age were made by Nightro already, and you should also take into account that due to Skyrim's limitations and lack of true fur shaders, it's not really possible to get a true tiger head; at best we can get something that is close to or resembles a tiger, but nothing else.

Having said that, are you sure you used the right head meshes? The head in the "TigerFemaleHead" picture looks like a vanilla Khajiit head with the cheekbone sliders set to +1, but not the tiger heads from YA. Maybe try downloading the YA 3.0 Beta 2 file and taking the nif from there. Otherwise, if you are still confused, I can try to take some pics to show you what the actual tiger head looks like ingame.

EDIT (and semi off-topic): about that pic, holy shit, is the tigress in the back wearing specifically-tailored sport earphones? That's pretty cool  :P. I love it when anthros use "furgonomics" (I think that's the term for gear that has been specifically made for anthros, i.e. earphones adapted for feline heads like those or paw shoes or stuff like that).

The head is from Yiffy Age 3.0.Alpha0301, when I open it in NifTools it looks the same :s  .

PS: I also like modified things for anthros, it is pity that there is not much for Skyrim.

post-62440-0-69364500-1505146919_thumb.png

The head is from Yiffy Age 3.0.Alpha0301, when I open it in NifTools it looks the same :s  .

Huh, that's really weird. Are you completely sure you are looking in the right path? Because as I said before, that is not the Tiger head. It is one of Nightro's improved Khajiit heads, though; I can tell because of the topology around the nose.

Anyway, this is the actual Tigress head as seen in NifSkope (couldn't get ingame pics yet, but I can try later if you want):

post-90180-0-33003300-1505149526_thumb.jpg

If this is not what you see, then you are using the wrong file. As I said, make sure you download the YA file again and extract the file again to make sure you get the right one (the file is "TigerFemaleHead.nif" and it's in "meshes\actors\character\character assets\").

Edited by Blaze69

Huh, that's really weird. Are you completely sure you are looking in the right path? Because as I said before, that is not the Tiger head. It is one of Nightro's improved Khajiit heads, though; I can tell because of the topology around the nose.

Anyway, this is the actual Tigress head as seen in NifSkope (couldn't get ingame pics yet, but I can try later if you want):

attachicon.gifTigerFemaleHead.jpg

If this is not what you see, then you are using the wrong file. As I said, make sure you download the YA file again and extract the file again to make sure you get the right one (the file is "TigerFemaleHead.nif" and it's in "meshes\actors\character\character assets\").

That's strange, I checked the file in the archive and there's the same head there  :-/  . I will try to download the whole MOD again.