https://buffscale.tumblr.com/post/113779513091/burmecian-race-and-freya-crescent-follower

Not the best, but its a pretty decent attempt. Pretty much a female only race though.

Ah, I've seen that one before. Tweaked Lykaios head and eyes, Vaalsark tail (IIRC) and white-washed standard/default CBBE Khajiit textures, which is why the race doesn't work with UUNP bodies. Not that good IMO, but certainly better than nothing at all.

Anyway, to be honest, the more anthro races, the better, but rats are not exactly high on my priority list either, so don't keep your hopes up for now.

Thanks for the responses all, I'll have a look at the Nezumi race (the burmecian is a bit too cartoonish for me). What I was thinking of is something like the attached (i.e. a rat assassin or a magician plotting in a dark cave or sewer). Maybe something to keep in mind if you get the time at some point in the future!

post-146389-0-81174100-1498585661_thumb.jpg

post-146389-0-45310400-1498586130_thumb.jpg

I may be wasting my time with some of the tiny details, but basically what I am doing right now is masking out a map for a large polygoup to use on a low poly mesh of the model to map out and preserve specific detail. Some for detail, and some for modularity. also to make multiple muscle tone morphs easily editable.

It's pretty dam time consuming And I will also use a lower muscle tone version of this high poly model for the Leviathan race female normal maps. Also for new MSSA Bodies after I make some internal organs.

f5c13368a534117ca06c49cfc38a770f.png

I've been and still am out of town, unexpectedly twice as long than planned. Anyways, I'm looking into different programs for better retopology over the high ploy mesh that gives me more control. I was going to go with Topogun, until I found out that it buggers out when it comes to inside layers like mouths, vaginas, anus, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i request one race too ?

Its about dragonoid type race

at least can anyone convert mesh file so that it can be used in skyrim

also the file contains .fbx format

I have plans for a dragon type race, I just didn't include it for whatever reason. Not something I am prioritizing though. I'll have a look at it some time in the future, but won't prioritize it. I don't know the source, but I can see by the text.file that permission is given.

Can i request one race too ?

Its about dragonoid type race

at least can anyone convert mesh file so that it can be used in skyrim

also the file contains .fbx format

I have plans for a dragon type race, I just didn't include it for whatever reason. Not something I am prioritizing though. I'll have a look at it some time in the future, but won't prioritize it. I don't know the source, but I can tell by the text that permission is given.

still , thanks for replying

[Dark Souls Dragonoid Model]

I have plans for a dragon type race, I just didn't include it for whatever reason. Not something I am prioritizing though. I'll have a look at it some time in the future, but won't prioritize it. I don't know the source, but I can see by the text.file that permission is given.

I'm pretty sure the source of the port is Tokami-Fuko, going by the signature/URL in the left bottom corner of the pic, though I didn't check the DA to make sure it's there. As for the source of the models themselves, those are Dragonoids from Dark Souls (again, as written on the pic).

The dragon race is the one whose concept/WIP head you made some time ago using the Argonian head as a base, right? The one you showed me? If so, looking forward to that too  :P.

Side note: Nightro's design is indeed more "traditional reptilian dragon" instead of DS's somewhat avian and fluffy Dragonoids, and TBH I prefer it that way. Though I'll admit I wouldn't mind having the Dragonoids as well, specially after seeing snowyfeline's interesting sketch of them (she makes cute noises too!). I'll take regular dragons over that anytime, but y'know, one could do way worse, lol  :P.

[Dark Souls Dragonoid Model]

I'm pretty sure the source of the port is Tokami-Fuko, going by the signature/URL in the left bottom corner of the pic, though I didn't check the DA to make sure it's there. As for the source of the models themselves, those are Dragonoids from Dark Souls (again, as written on the pic).

The dragon race is the one whose concept/WIP head you made some time ago using the Argonian head as a base, right? The one you showed me? If so, looking forward to that too  :P.

Side note: Nightro's design is indeed more "traditional reptilian dragon" instead of DS's somewhat avian and fluffy Dragonoids, and TBH I prefer it that way. Though I'll admit I wouldn't mind having the Dragonoids as well, specially after seeing snowyfeline's interesting sketch of them (she makes cute noises too!). I'll take regular dragons over that anytime, but y'know, one could do way worse, lol  :P.

thanks for noticing , and yep they are from DS 

• 1 month later...

Update: New eye meshes added to the projects list. The base high-poly and low-poly meshes has been made with pictures in the main post.

Low-Poly = 146 quads or 292 tris.

Here is a picture of the default Skyrim female eyes. Aregonians are much worst just being half a circle that isn't very circular.

7389e6a998561411befe6f488ebe41af.png

The plan will be to replace the eye wall and keep the rest of the mesh parts in the picture.

Hello, I have such a request. For a long time I've been using a short tail version ( Sabercat tail). It's very Low-Poly, could you make a better High-Poly version of this tail?

Thanks

PS: If you find some free time, could you please create a High-Poly version of Lioness head by zalunaya?

A sabrecat-style short tail like that one is something I've thought about already for feline characters, because it would solve or at least reduce the problem with tails in Skyrim (poking through armor and clothing, clipping through the ground in many cases including poses, impaling the partner in SL/OSex scenes, even being a very weak spot in combat if we get realistic, etc.) without actually removing the tail and losing some of the appeal of a beast race. So I fully support this idea.

Shouldn't take much work or time either, so there's that as well. Maybe rigging it could be a bit problematic, but either I or BadDog could help with that, specially if proportions are similar to that of the posted tail so that it can be used as a reference for weight painting. But in the end it's up to Nightro, so better wait for him to reply :shy:.

As for the lioness head, there is a hi-poly "Sabrelion" head included in the (upcoming but with a public alpha already available) 3.0 update of Yiffy Age. IIRC it's meant to be something like an hybrid of an actual lion(ess) and a Smilodon/sabrecat, but it could work as a straight lioness head too, specially after tweaking it for use with normal teeth and mouth instead of sabre ones.

Otherwise, I know BadDog managed to port the lion head shape to the CITRUS hi-poly mesh for use as a placeholder until Nightro finished the new Sabrelion heads, so maybe you could ask him as well, though he's really busy with YA.

EDIT: by the way, what body texture are you using in the lioness pic you posted? The stripes look very good, but I don't remember them being in any of the currently available Khajiit texture replacers.

Hello, I have such a request. For a long time I've been using a short tail version ( Sabercat tail). It's very Low-Poly, could you make a better High-Poly version of this tail?  

Thanks

PS: If you find some free time, could you please create a High-Poly version of Lioness head by zalunaya?

Sure. It wouldn't take up much time. Maybe 20 minutes to make the high poly tail in Zbrush, then another 15 in Maya using quad draw for good retopology. But who knows, I'm always watching stuff half the time and a bit of a perfectionist.

Shouldn't take much work or time either, so there's that as well. Maybe rigging it could be a bit problematic, but either I or BadDog could help with that, specially if proportions are similar to that of the posted tail so that it can be used as a reference for weight painting.

Didn't know you messed with rigging, or at least just copy and paste over old stiff for new. Yes, I can make it the same proportions, but maybe a bit longer on the ends for more pointed fur detail.

FWI, Maya was a pain to figure out and took a while just to finish the eye ball. Even if it was just for quad draw. Why did that happen? :unsure:Why isn't it letting me do that anymore? What happened to my mesh? :wacko: Well yeah, Maya sure has a learning curve with lot's of buttons. I also hate that right click pop-up menu that always accidentally pops up when I alt+right click to rotate around the mesh or whatever. Things always activating by hold right click, drag activate in a direction, instead of a full click. Messes me up so much!

Hey guys! I have a little question! Can we make request? That's would be awesome ^^

Info on requests is at the begining of the main into post. I can accept them, but doesn't mean I will. Also if I do, when it get's done depends on the workload and how highly I prioritize the project over the others I have.

Okay, added the Smilodon tail to the recourse file section for Blaze69 or Bad Dog to set up for Skyrim, or anyone else.

I ended up reshaping it because it looks like a bunny tail and repositioned it to UUNP. Although that is likely just because some Skyrim meshes don't import the same in comparison to the heads and bodies.

The file contains the default tail reshaped, and 2 options. Both with their own high poly mesh for normal maps, one with 2x the loops (twice the polycount), and option 2 is my attempt at spiky fur detail on a low poly mesh made in Maya.

Okay, added the Smilodon tail to the recourse file section for Blaze69 or Bad Dog to set up for Skyrim, or anyone else.

10-4, I'll see what I can do with that once I'm back home. You may want to let BadDog know in the YA thread as well, in case he's interested.

BTW, are you going to post pics, like with the other tail resource? Just asking because I'm curious to see how it looks.

10-4, I'll see what I can do with that once I'm back home. You may want to let BadDog know in the YA thread as well, in case he's interested.

BTW, are you going to post pics, like with the other tail resource? Just asking because I'm curious to see how it looks.

K, pics are uploaded.

K, pics are uploaded.

Okay, they look good. The one with the fur spikes may indeed turn out to look very good once ingame and with the baked normal, though we won't know for sure until it's done.

BTW, do your meshes have UVs? Creating new ones from scratch is not exactly one of my strengths, so unless BD wants to get them ingame, I may have some problems with that. But then again, I guess this will be as good a chance as any to learn it, so there's that.

Well Zbrush does have UV master, but don't usually end up the way I want it too. I'm a noob at that too. Well, for non-simple meshes

Anyways, I actually planned on getting Headus for UVs at a certain point to fix the neck fur issue with the khajiits for Bad Dog, but he didn't want me too so I held off on it. Didn't have a good reason to get it yet.

I suppose I can get it in a few days after I get my pay and was planning to anyways for the eye mesh. I will also be busy the next few days and may not have the extra as well.

Well Zbrush does have UV master, but don't usually end up the way I want it too. I'm a noob at that too. Well, for non-simple meshes

Anyways, I actually planned on getting Headus for UVs at a certain point to fix the neck fur issue with the khajiits for Bad Dog, but he didn't want me too so I held off on it. Didn't have a good reason to get it yet.

I suppose I can get it in a few days after I get my pay and was planning to anyways for the eye mesh. I will also be busy the next few days and may not have the extra as well.

It was just a question, because I wasn't sure if you had started from scratch or subdivided the posted mesh and carried on from there. If it was the latter, then obviously the UVs would have been kept.

But then again, unless those were built to match the vanilla Khajiit tail UV (which is unlikely, though I can't check to be sure), new diffuse and specular textures would be required anyway, so I guess any UVs period will do.

Your call, I guess. I may give it a shot myself if neither you nor BD do it first, and chances are if I decide to actually use them, I'll see if I can make some textures for use with the Sabrelions ('cause obviously that's the best suited race for it) and I can share those.

No promises, though. I have a lot of catching up to do, alongside actually playing, and that's not even taking RL stuff into account.

I ended up reshaping it because it looks like a bunny tail and repositioned it to UUNP. Although that is likely just because some Skyrim meshes don't import the same in comparison to the heads and bodies.

The file contains the default tail reshaped, and 2 options. Both with their own high poly mesh for normal maps, one with 2x the loops (twice the polycount), and option 2 is my attempt at spiky fur detail on a low poly mesh made in Maya.

Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to testing new tail for my character  :D

It was just a question, because I wasn't sure if you had started from scratch or subdivided the posted mesh and carried on from there. If it was the latter, then obviously the UVs would have been kept.

But then again, unless those were built to match the vanilla Khajiit tail UV (which is unlikely, though I can't check to be sure), new diffuse and specular textures would be required anyway, so I guess any UVs period will do.

Your call, I guess. I may give it a shot myself if neither you nor BD do it first, and chances are if I decide to actually use them, I'll see if I can make some textures for use with the Sabrelions ('cause obviously that's the best suited race for it) and I can share those.

No promises, though. I have a lot of catching up to do, alongside actually playing, and that's not even taking RL stuff into account.

It would be great if everything was done :) . For Sabrelions it will looks best. When the tail is finished, I will try to create a texture for the Khajiit race.