Hi all. This is a thread created to talk about race mods I am currently, will plan, and might work on.  Anyone interested in being a part of the projects is welcome.

--------------------------------

NO longer adding/taking request work.

--------------------------------

Projects that will be discussed here.

All heads will be morphed from the Citrus Heads. All males will be made with SOS and females with UUNP Special bodies in mind. Some of the projects may not be uploaded by me or managed by me, but by another. Or just incorporated into another mod for less plugins.

Images will be posted at a later date.

New Body Models - Includes everything; body, head, eyes, an accurate inner mouth, and sex organs. The topology is intended to be clean, animation friendly, and have good muscle curves for accurate deformation and detail. The goal is a total polygon count of 12.5K quads (25K triangles), and a subdivision (x4) option of 50K quads (100K triangles)

(Required as a base for future projects)

Female: (in progress)   Male: (Planned)

253223-1918407-Juri_400.jpg1b60c8f517a5843e62eb3f1e7d08a266c6e87e01

Leviathan Race - from Yu Yu Hakusho: (Planned)

35901-sergals-sergal-maw.jpgsergal_balder_by_shayaroseis-d5ovuu4.jpg

Sergal Race - Was adopted/taken over from Here. (Planned)

Image result for renamon karabiner

Renamon Race - Only the female head from the transition of making of making Sergal heads. (Planned)

Nothing here to see yet.

Fox Race - Fennec Race Alternative. (Planned)

Goliath-Gargoyles.jpgdemona_by_spiedyfan-d6c8x47.png 

Gargoyle Race - Based on the show and likely a solo project if Skyrim is excluded. Planned for CGTrader, etc. Maybe for Skyrim too. (Maybe)

Other Projects

My Mods

Khajiit Overhaul

Projects I helped or am helping work on

The Selachii - Shark Race by Blaze69

Cat race head morphs at Yiffy Age of Skyrim by Bad Dog

Free Recourse Files

Please give credits if you use the following files to whom they were made by.

It would also be nice to receive notice or a link to the mod you made with these assets.

By NightroModzz

Demon Tail (Thick).rar

dfcee7cf963438a6c1cb90d226d14e13.png1ed43095d10c12a5c007dde5aa300382.png

Smilodon Tail.rar 

84c785987001fe3624ef8e49c41f8286.png4896ce08cff3d3cd2a70ea1d9aa882fd.png12510271bc1e01b28d950566f8dfdbae.png5cb8b29a94e5c087b4555d63819e34a1.png

934599d8402329066c6509493ea0a49f.png

Cat Alpha Maps.rar

Human and human type races are so over worked on in the Skyrim modding community that it's just not worth it for me and these types are so neglected. Making other types of races is actually quite fun, they look cool and interesting, and helps to build more unique skills as a 3d modeler. If you are interested in making new or existing races but concerned of being labeled, well that's too bad. You shouldn't let that discourage you.

So most of you that look at this topic think I'm a furry right? Well, maybe or maybe not. I don't know where that line is drawn and not to my perspective. So with that and anyone wondering and or want to try and friend me on FurAffinity or anything similar because of what I make here, I don't have any such accounts and don't plan on making them.

Am I and will I be working on human and human sub races as well? yes, but most of them are not for Skyrim and may post pics when they are done, or not. Some of them are good Ideas that I do not wish to share to the public.

Project Members

NightroModzz

Blaze69

Bad Dog (partially)

Okay, just to get things started, I'm going to post some pics. So far, as the list states, while most of the races are planned or even started, there isn't much work to show off just yet.

Still, I can show something already. The idea is to use the textures I made for Yiffy Age for the Fox Race whenever it's released. This may change, and we may end up editing them even further, or creating new ones altogether, but so far that's the plan.

Here is the female body showcase I posted alongside the textures. Beware NSFW, just in case it wasn't clear yet, lol:

post-90180-0-79711900-1496497529.pngpost-90180-0-52542700-1496497549.pngpost-90180-0-61095500-1496497612.pngpost-90180-0-84368800-1496497716.pngpost-90180-0-68857500-1496497729.png

Note that this only concerns the textures. The heads and tails will be replaced with brand new assets when we get started with work on the race.

Also males are done as well, with similar looks, but I don't have pics of them to share ATM.

Edited by Blaze69

For those wondering, the new tails look like this.

6d3abc6e2a0f25a2ab6ef24f17c12769.png

c67404b8e96883d510031567ba5505fe.png

The Foxes will also use Bad Dog's Digi skeleton. Will likely be optional, as well as an optional mane.

There are lion tails too.

fc71646bbff1bae7e7ddd75379031821.png

5db2c497ecd9a5c99f65613d56332156.png

36ff6fdab7d33826261a1b08b00e5fa6.png

The high poly meshes are for normal maps.

What's currently on my to-do list is to finish the female cheetah head normal maps (the high poly mesh) for Bad Dog over at Yiffy Age, as well as manes before I get back to anything here.

This is the mesh I made that's being used as normal maps for the male cheetah head.

686a1e5c288ee07f2ba19845b2f812e9.png

8dbee696b8a8583a7562de337f8fa155.jpg

9b6a37fb2f37af921579d2d3a9088bde.jpg

what is important: HDT Vagina for females and sos schlongs for males ;)

All female textures will support the UUNP Special body (aka the HDT Vagina), or at least that's the idea. Same goes for SOS. So rest assured, whenever the races get done, those are coming as well, lol  :P.

Need the Gargoyle race. Would be the first one with a valid reason to have wings.

If someone comes along and offers their services with the talent to add some sort of flying/gliding mechanics as well aa gargoyle wing animations, then I will make them for Skyrim as well. That's why they are labeled as "maybe."

what is important: HDT Vagina for females and sos schlongs for males ;)

All female textures will support the UUNP Special body (aka the HDT Vagina), or at least that's the idea. Same goes for SOS. So rest assured, whenever the races get done, those are coming as well, lol  :P.

Edited the main post to include that information.

Seeing that this is still in the process, asking this question now would be important: UUNP only?

Probably, yes, UUNP only.

I don't use CBBE, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon. Don't think Nightro does either. Certainly wouldn't mind having CBBE versions of the races if/when they are done so CBBE users can use them as well, but creating textures (or even modifying existing ones) isn't exactly easy, so the motivation to work on a body you don't use isn't very high as you may understand.

Nevertheless, I'm not saying it will not happen, just that it's not guaranteed to be done, and even if it's done, it will probably be finished after the main (UUNP) version of the mod is released, if anything. But since most of the races are barely in the "planning" stage, or even earlier, this may change in the future once development progresses.

Sorry for any inconvenience  :s.

Need the Gargoyle race. Would be the first one with a valid reason to have wings.

If someone comes along and offers their services with the talent to add some sort of flying/gliding mechanics as well aa gargoyle wing animations, then I will make them for Skyrim as well. That's why they are labeled as "maybe."

Huh?

Flying

Wings

There also mods for hooves and claws (nexus and here somewhere). From my noobish point of view, it is more a question of balancing. Cause the gargoyle wouldn't be playable in the sunlight, so he must be fun to play anyways. Otherwise, it's just like a crippled vampire lord.

Huh?

Flying

Wings

There also mods for hooves and claws (nexus and here somewhere). From my noobish point of view, it is more a question of balancing. Cause the gargoyle wouldn't be playable in the sunlight, so he must be fun to play anyways. Otherwise, it's just like a crippled vampire lord.

Well, the idea was to just make them stronger at night. As for flying yes, that is a compromise. But Gargoyle wing animations and flight mechanics work differently, so it just may be me being picky. It's possible that by the time I get to that model, I will be able to rig and animate the wings myself, but not the gliding mechanics.

EDIT: Something I also forgot to mention. Yes, there are claw and hoof mods, but I prefer to use my own mesh. For half of these, I will be making entire body models. My meshes/models, or parts that model, I can cut off. My models will likely be more detailed, and the overall design will be different from those meshes. Maybe with some unique adaptions as well. There are some types of thin hoof mods that I feel may realistically be difficult to balance on for a bipedal as well. My hoof mesh may be a bit oval in shape (unique adaptions).

Female cheetah heads

Do to some circumstances, I only have pics of a lower poly version than the one that was baked in xNormal and Zbrush won't open the higher poly one from an obj. Still looks great in the pics, although there is some noticeable blur on the fur around the nose.

a73df88c7e949cf072186a054a7de27d.png

459dcfd2e6f259843ff46ee5913147db.png

2811e55f055217ad22de825856b9fc0e.jpg

I will be moving in a few days, so there won't be any continuing progress until next week on any of the projects. Or at least on my end and Blaze69 is still messing with the fox tails and textures.

Alright, one little thing to show. Nightro created some new hi-poly Khajiit tail meshes for normal baking, and they turned out very nice.

Unfortunately, the only images I have available at the moment were not made to showcase the tail normals themselves but are simply a photoshoot of a character that happens to use the new textures, so they don't go into much detail an/or perspective is not ideal, etc.

I'm unable to take proper pics of the tail at the moment so they will have to do for now :s. Beware, though, the pics are NSFW/Lewd:

post-90180-0-12620000-1498059616.pngpost-90180-0-11610200-1498059817.pngpost-90180-0-47774600-1498059956.pngpost-90180-0-65571400-1498060005.png

Oi, are you planning on converting armour for the digitigrade races?

Considering the shape difference, I may have to bring some armor into Zbrush and reshape them manually. Maybe even deleting off some sections. However, that may only happen after the following: I have plans for a completely new body that will be used for UE4. After that, I will try making a custom XPMSE compatible digi skeleton instead of the morphed skeleton Bad Dog made, because morphing the skeleton has it's limitations and so it looks how it should. Once the UE4 version is done, I will also make new armor and probably transfer them over to Skyrim.

That would be cool.  Even simply most of the suits having tail holes would be cool.

Removing sections of an existing armor mesh that are somewhat seperate from each other might not ruin textures on existing armor or might not effect other separate sections on the UV layout. However, I'm somewhat certain that both textures and UVs would be ruined by cutting holes into a mesh for tails. Although, I already plan to include tail holes for future beast race armor/clothes that will be made from scratch.

UPDATE: Just added a section for free recourse/asset files that I will continue to add stuff to that I make just because I want to, stuff that I scrapped, and or stuff I don't have plans for. They will usually contain a high poly mesh for normal maps and a low poly mesh.

Pretty exciting project. Have you thought about doing a rat-like race? Something like the Ratonga from Everquest or the Skaven from Warhammer. They would fit an assassin or thief character very nicely.

There is the Burmecian race mod, but its textures seem to not be meant for UUNP since theirs seam tears near the crotch.

Pretty exciting project. Have you thought about doing a rat-like race? Something like the Ratonga from Everquest or the Skaven from Warhammer. They would fit an assassin or thief character very nicely.

There is the Burmecian race mod, but its textures seem to not be meant for UUNP since theirs seam tears near the crotch.

Do you have a link or picture? I was only able to find a morrowind mod on the nexus.

The heads wouldn't take much after a continuation morph from the planned fox head, but would also require a front tooth asset, new hands, feet, and tail mesh. Plus, there's already this. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/910-nezumi-skyrim-ratrace/

There is a possibility that I might do it farther down the road still, but since a mod already exists like that, it wouldn't get much priority. Yes, a fox race already exists too, but the Sergal and Renamon heads are also similar in nature and wouldn't have to create all those extra assets like I would the rat race. I'll likely prioritize the stuff I can finish sooner.

Do you have a link or picture? I was only able to find a morrowind mod on the nexus.

https://buffscale.tumblr.com/post/113779513091/burmecian-race-and-freya-crescent-follower

Not the best, but its a pretty decent attempt. Pretty much a female only race though.