[WW] Households being replaced with a toddler

Hi, I've just installed this mod for the first time and it seems that all my households (Played and non played) have been replaced with a toddler from my original family.

I am running TS4 1.30.105.1210 and I have updated my client through Origin. I have installed WW 2.2.3.102.3. I have no other mods/scripts/CC installed and I have indeed tried deleting the WW file from the saves, replace the resource.cfg file with a new one, use ww.fix in game and re-install the entire mod itself, nothing has fixed this problem.

Since it would be easier to show you, I am attaching screenshots with annotations explaining where and what the issues are.

Image explanations (colour coded so it is easier to follow along)

Screenshot 1: A screenshot of my Mods folder, I have nothing but the WW mod installed.

Screenshot 2: I have moth CC&Mods and Script mods enabled.

Screenshot 3: A screenshot of my mods installed from the in game menu, however no script mods

seem to be showing even though I have all the file contents installed.

Screenshot 4: Only my toddler appears from my original family's "thumbnail" photo i guess?

(the family originally consisted of the toddler, a mother and a father)

Screenshot 5: A similar screenshot that shows my toddler as the household photo again, however

this was for another household. 

Screenshot 6: So, moving from the left annotations to the right:

1)    No household members show apart from the toddler. There is also a strange indent to the left.

2)    The parents are nowhere to be seen anywhere on the lot apart from the toddler.

3)    All the needs, age & traits, skills etc.. have all disappeared

4)    A notification informing me that my sims are apparently on vacation when I never sent them and a nanny will be taking care        of my toddler (even though she never turns up anyway)

Screenshot 7: I can't control my toddler in any way, when I hover over her there is no little person cursor that usually shows when hovering over a sim

Really hope to hear back from you soon,

Thanks!

post-2055507-0-48375200-1497400396_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-33832200-1497400461_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-31606000-1497400524_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-57049200-1497400680_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-07570800-1497400688_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-83292100-1497401224_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-11821500-1497401229_thumb.png

I would try disabling mods and scripts and exit and start up again to see if that works but, I have had a similar problem but a bit different. Sometimes I had to delete all the saves and start from scratch but that is not the best option if you want to keep everything you have done, and sometimes removing ww and disabling mods and scripts would work but not all the time.

Stuff for me doesn't really add up in what you're showing.

So you have only WW installed, that's great, but although you have script mods enabled, you're missing the WW script file. That's impossible. Unless you enabled mods after the fact, without restarting the game.

If the script file isn't running, I really don't see a way the game would have problems running since there is almost nothing in it that would have any interference in the game. The only file that affects the game without the scripts running is the Override package file. Unless you got the script running afterward, remove the override file and let me know how is it working.

Besides this, try using the 2.2.3.102.4 version that I just released.

So you have only WW installed, that's great, but although you have script mods enabled, you're missing the WW script file. That's impossible. Unless you enabled mods after the fact, without restarting the game.

If the script file isn't running, I really don't see a way the game would have problems running since there is almost nothing in it that would have any interference in the game. The only file that affects the game without the scripts running is the Override package file. Unless you got the script running afterward, remove the override file and let me know how is it working.

Hey!

Thanks for replying, I have used the information you've given to me and messed around with it, and I am happy to say it now works completely smooth with no bugs, I have installed WW 2.2.3.102.4 and I have attached a screenshot with the order I "messed" around my files in and another comparing my previous problems with how it runs now, hopefully this will help you if anyone else experiences a problem similar to mine.

Thanks so much!

post-2055507-0-43264600-1497446250_thumb.png

post-2055507-0-69440000-1497446271_thumb.png

Hey!

Thanks for replying, I have used the information you've given to me and messed around with it, and I am happy to say it now works completely smooth with no bugs, I have installed WW 2.2.3.102.4 and I have attached a screenshot with the order I "messed" around my files in and another comparing my previous problems with how it runs now, hopefully this will help you if anyone else experiences a problem similar to mine.

Thanks so much!

Oh, you don't have to call me a God, but that's nice, thanks.  :heart:

Hey!

Thanks so much!

Oh, you don't have to call me a God, but that's nice, thanks.  :heart:

Haha, thank you so much for the help! :)

Archived