Guidance required, It's my first time...

w5byy5b

Hi Everyone,

I have been browsing this site for a while now and everything is just so interesting to me. I find myself reading a post which will lead me to another post and before you know it I have 20+ tabs open on my browser, so thank you for that. I feel it's finaly time to start implimenting these things into my game (skyrim), but it all just feels so overwhelming.

I'm looking to add mods that are somewhat realistic and immersive. I was looking at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/ and most of the mods listed on that page, which I feel adds realism and harshness to the world. I have a good modding base setup to build upon which I have no issues with. I am no stranger to CBBE + Bodyslide which I use on every playthrough, but this is all coming from a " Nexus" point of view. My questions are (from a "Loverslab" point of view):

1. Is there a base set of mods that are essential?
2. Is there a general guide to getting an immersive, realistic sexualized view of skyrim?
3. As for the mods listed in Simple Slavery, do all these mods work together or do they require patching to work properly?
4a. I use CBBE, but is there any thing extra I need to do, other body mods I need to get "extra functionality" in regards to these sex mods?
4b. What male body does the community use and what needs to be done to get it "working"?

Thank you for your time and thank you for this community.

I may second the question.

I too want to make skyrim more sexual/BDSMish but the amount of "mods" are just overwhelming and as I see they sometimes conflict with each other...

Is there any guides on what mods should I combine or some "megamod" packs that bundle the mods that are known to work nicely together ?

So if anyone can drop some info it would be very appreciated. 

1. Is there a base set of mods that are essential?

SKSE, Skyui, Sexlab, FNIS, XPMSE skeleton, and SOS or some other manhood mod like SAM. Also, at least one other mod of your choice that uses SL functionality.

2. Is there a general guide to getting an immersive, realistic sexualized view of skyrim?

Honestly, going by a vague definition of "realistic".. there are none.  What exactly do you want out of your mod?
They are all based on fantasy and very little realism, I suppose the closest you can get to realistic would be amorous adventures... if you are realistically irresistible in general.

3. As for the mods listed in Simple Slavery, do all these mods work together or do they require patching to work properly?

Death Alternative and SL Defeat are good mods to go along with this.  I personally do not have experience using that mod, but I have had good experiences with defeat.

4a. I use CBBE, but is there any thing extra I need to do, other body mods I need to get "extra functionality" in regards to these sex mods?

You would need bodyslide outfit studio to in order to make some items fit with the bodytype you are using.

4b. What male body does the community use and what needs to be done to get it "working"?

The most used would be SOS.  Although many prefer SAM due to higher detail, SOS is still the most prolific and easiest to locate and configure.

I may second the question.

I too want to make skyrim more sexual/BDSMish but the amount of "mods" are just overwhelming and as I see they sometimes conflict with each other...

Is there any guides on what mods should I combine or some "megamod" packs that bundle the mods that are known to work nicely together ?

So if anyone can drop some info it would be very appreciated. 

There are 2 branches to BDSM content... one where you are generally more dominant, the other more submissive.

For more dominant:

Defeat

Paradise halls or Mias Lair

Devious Devices 

are good starting points.

For sub:  Well  I have not really dabbled in that much.

I THINK Maria Eden might be a good choice for that.

and maybe shout like a virgin.

ETA: Although I have not personally used Simple Slavery, JFraser is pretty active and it looks like that mod is continuously being made more adaptable to other mods.  You can look in that support forum for advice specific to simple slavery, I am sure you would get responses.

Thank you very much for replying, I was starting to think I might not get a reply. I do hear a lot of people speaking of SAM but it seems very hidden or not generally used. I use WeightMorphs by ousnius so CBBE works perfectly. I was looking for a solution for men also, but SOS doesnt seem to work with WeightMorphs.

What I mean by realistic is that everybody of skyrim is not a "crazed sexual predator". I think defeat would work well once I tweaked it a bit. I'm ultimatly looking for an experience that could happen in real life, as in when adventuring some bandits might come up and take advantage of you, but when in towns etc you are quite safe. Generaly just concentual between lovers. I would also like to not be the center of attention. I want the world to feel like its going about its sexual/nonsexual business, and I just happen to be in the world too.

SD+ looks somewhat lore friendly. If anyone has used this, Is it in your face or does it seem to fit in with the world? (Feels like it's been in the world all along)

Thank you again for your reply. It helps a lot.

One thing you may want to look into is Scent of Sex.  Although it has a bit of a learning curve.

You basically create rules about what type of activity you want to take place.. between yourself and npcs.. consensual or not.

Although I would hesitate to recommend it because you are fairly new to this,  it requires a lot of patience to set up rules and such.. and get them working the way you want them to.  

It is by far the most versatile of all the mods overall.

If you go with something else, it would be worth looking into for a bit more personal control (later on when you feel more confident.)

Archived