BBB Idea: Apply it to the Nude Spider Daedra mod

While trying to get this mod to work, a thought crossed my mind: these big-boobed Spider Daedra aren't jiggling. Boo.

I imagine this would be kinda hard to implement, as you'd need to change the Spider Daedra's animations (and maybe other stuff), but would it be possible?

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, ReverendFelix said:

I just released this;

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49372

I would love it if her boobs were jiggly. I can't even get blender to work for nifs on my computer. Any bored modelers out there? Please!

It hangs the Blender nif importer. Seeing how it can import 10mb models just fine when given enough time, it's not just the excessive high-poly issue. Somehow the model's fucked up badly in an unknown way.

I could try some underhanded way and I can paint boobs once imported, but the question is why would I? Without proper animation it won't do jack. Do you have any? Adding bounce to several dozens of animations isn't a trivial task.

1 hour ago, ReverendFelix said:

I see. I really have no idea about modeling. (Damn it Jim... I'm a modder,  not a modeler!) It just sounded nice. Thank you anyway for responding :)

Damn! I wish you had one. But then, on reflection, a rigged mesh must be present before attempting to make animation. So I can't have animation unless I make the model first... or maybe I'll have a look on kingkong's DMRA spider. I apologize for sounding too grumpy. I do think spider daedrae deserve a proper bbb, so I'll put it in my todo list. There's an automatic bbb generator script for human, perhaps I could tweak it to generate for spider daedra's boob bones instead of human's op bones. Once my female creature project is set, that is.

Archived