Seamless OCO Body Textures

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

LAPF use/needs  HGEC bodies. So you can use these HGEC textures for an HGEC body you have installed.

HGEC are many bodies: classic HGEC from A cup to K cup, HGEC fighter body version A to K cup, Manga body, DM, DMRA, and many more.

If you want to test HGEC bodies download a SetBody Mod , then you can select and change Bodies in game. e.g. SetBody reloaded.

LAPF use lowerbodies (HGEC) with penis during sex ( female futa and male)  In game you have a spell with which you can set your body, you can set classic HGEC , DMRA and some other pre installed Bodies.  If you want/need a lowerbody for other HGEC version you have to add it in the right folders and then you can also select it in game with the LAPF setting spell.

And the Link you posted is a animation replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551   not the body replacer.

The recommended body replacer mod is https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442

In the Mod are many different HGEC bodies.

As I said before, you can use other bodie replacers. But only a few bodies have a full matching armor clothes replacer ( A mod with all original game armor and clothes for a body type )

More about what you need before you install LAPF see

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

There you will also find a list of all the full armor-clothes replacers I could find.  These replacers are only available for the most common, popular bodies.

Many bodies don't even have one single armor Mod.

So I have all your seemless files... the nexus seemless files and OCOv2... not installed in the game... but unpacked into my mods quarantine folder ready to copy and paste into Oblivion\data ... what exactly do I need... should I start with OCOv2 and then the nexus seemless then your loverslab seemless? And just overwrite anything in my way? Or will that break the game, and I should pick my files more carefully?

And do I need the body replacer you posted a link for that was the official body replacer or does Seemless make it irrelevant?

The Nexus versions of seemless say I don't need Robert's males because they come with the mod... if I install the OCO and seemless mods properly do I still need the standard male and female body replacer needed for the lovers PK framework or is it included in seemless... the nexus descriptions seem to indicate that only males are included...

The main OCOv2 has a HGEC texture compatibility add on... I assume I need that?

EDIT:so I decided to go ahead and do my install of seemless... without the vanilla recommend mods... im starting with OCOv2 going to the nexus seemless then onto the Lovers Lab seemless.... it looks like it should work from what my "mods quarantine" folder is showing

Edit 2: so that didn't work my character is still in her underwear... but nothing is screwed up or crashing... Im hoping you will recommend  a body replacer that is most compatible with your seemless mod (for both male and female) other wise I will continue my trial and error...

Edited by Burensc

Have you read my Link?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

Have you set archive invalidate with OBModmanager or WryeBash? : or use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA . Or the game will always use the original game body and textures.

I do not use OCO2

I would install the female male body replacer mentioned in my Link (HGEC and Roberts male) and a female and male armor-clothes replacer and the BBB animations and Skeleton.

Now you have nude bodies. If OCO2 does not replace some vanilla armors you have a replacer installed.

Now test your game. female and male nude body OK? Armor-clothes replacer OK? no breast stretching?

Now you install OCO2 and test your game.

Then install the seemless addons.  Read the install instructions on the download pages or in the readme.  I don't have the Mods, I can not help.