Possible conflict with nraas woohooer?

I have turned on teen animations in KW as well as Teen-Adult romance in woohooer, but I still cannot get the option for romantic interactions between teens and adults in my game. Should I uninstall woohooer and just use KW?

​wrong!! you can have romance with teens.there is a issue that under romance you have all options in the piemenu doubled,but it works.I´m using okw with Wohooer together,because the Jealousy options of Wohooer.Maybe you have some settings in okw not changed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have turned on teen animations in KW as well as Teen-Adult romance in woohooer, but I still cannot get the option for romantic interactions between teens and adults in my game. Should I uninstall woohooer and just use KW?

Mastga and All,

if the problem wasn't solved, there are several — some of great importance — configurations regarding NRaas' Woohooer's teen-adult romantic interactions. check them under "General," "Romance," and "Woohoo."

also, configure CityHall> NRaas> SP> Caste Options, allowing Teens caste to flirt, get pregnant, and romance with all the other castes — including "Disgraced by Age." by default, Teens caste can only interact romantically with teens.

nonetheless, NRass informs that it does conflict with KW — i quote an answer from Igazor from NRass written in Ago 13, 2017:

sittingbear Aug 13, 2017

There is a conflict with Woohooer and KW yes. From what I had seen in the short time I used KW when installed with Woohooer any type of woohoo interaction will create a romantic interest with a teen and YA and sometimes with an Adult.

igazor-lg.jpg
igazor Aug 13, 2017

Looks like we have our answer then if the Woohooer kiss setting doesn't change anything (I admit again that it sounded strange while I was typing that out).

I'm afraid that games with KW in play are not supportable here. The mod adds too much in the way of incompatibility with so many NRaas mods as well as instability and general game corruption. This question, or would it be a feature request, would be better handled on the site that offers and supports the mod. I'll lock this thread up for now, but feel free to start a new one if there is anything we can help with in a game that does not have KW in play.

Best luck and wishes to you.

Archived