Camera after sex glitch.

So, after a successful solving of a problem preventing animations from starting, I am faced with another issue. 

After an animation, my character falls on the ground for a rather long time. (7 ish seconds) Then gets up. This is accompanied by me being completely unable to control my character, and my camera is stuck with only being able to move in the y-axis. (Up&Down) This appears to be permanent, even after tfc, and waiting. I have all DLC, correct &up to date Sexout, and its reqs. I have YUP, a bugfix/update for NV, and Sexout slavery, pregnancy, Offspring, Fertile Breeder, Tryout, Working Girl, Store and FB-Captured. All are in correct order, as far as FOMM is telling me. Assistance is greatly helpful. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well the fall-to-the-ground after sex can be rape KOs, you can turn that off and/or lower the duration of them in Sexout MCM menu. Also have you added any animation mods that effect the player character standing back up from a fall/knockdown? Maybe that's not letting Sexout return to regular control.

• 3 weeks later...

i haven't had any resolution with the above issue, first noticed this issue after installing The Solid Project esm but not sure if thats really whats triggering this. pipboy solution hasn't worked, i can get it to work again after starting new game and uninstalling mods but upon reinstall it goes right back to being freezing up

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting this too, I have solid project and a no pipboy mod, it's starting to happen randomly too, character just falls unconscious indefinitely for no reason. I seem to think it's also something to do with sleep deprivation, whenever I get advanced sleep deprivation I fall unconscious after a few minutes.

I'm gonna get rid of solid project and the pipboy 2500 see if that changes things.

Just realized I'm getting sleep deprivation but I'm not in hardcore mode... This is really weird.

I got rid of my problem with sleep deprivation by grabbing this mod, no more advanced sleep deprivation and I haven't collapsed yet, so I think I might have fixed my issue. 

• 7 months later...
On 6/13/2017 at 12:50 AM, WarpedMind said:

So, after a successful solving of a problem preventing animations from starting, I am faced with another issue. 

After an animation, my character falls on the ground for a rather long time. (7 ish seconds) Then gets up. This is accompanied by me being completely unable to control my character, and my camera is stuck with only being able to move in the y-axis. (Up&Down) This appears to be permanent, even after tfc, and waiting. I have all DLC, correct &up to date Sexout, and its reqs. I have YUP, a bugfix/update for NV, and Sexout slavery, pregnancy, Offspring, Fertile Breeder, Tryout, Working Girl, Store and FB-Captured. All are in correct order, as far as FOMM is telling me. Assistance is greatly helpful. 

Did you ever find the answer to this bug I just ran into it 

On 6/13/2017 at 12:50 AM, WarpedMind said:

I found it you have togo to counsel and type setrestrained 0

• 2 months later...

Just a thought did you set the I think it is called knock down or something like that in the MCM sexout general setting there are to time setting I think default is 2, and 7. Set them both to 1.

as i recall this is sort of a must do thing, but it may have nothing to do with your problem, only trying to help.

• 2 years later...