The Weird Sims Thread. Show Us The Weird Side Of Your Game!

Everyone has weird stuff happen in their game. Whether by your own hand or just the dynamics of the sims world or the various glitches we encounter during the course of play. Many of us also like to create strange worlds for our strange sims to maneuver in day to day. So lets see it folks! 

SHOW US YOUR WEIRD SIMS! 

OMG this 's great biggrin.png

Where did you get them???

Thank you :) 

JPCope at S4S forums. It was some of the first things he did. I really wish he, or anyone really, would have done more like this. He has some amazing conversions. 

This is super creative and awesome, hope to see more!

Careful what you wish for huh.png

*gag gag gag gag gag*

That's a neat trick! Here's another one! 

zomba yelbs...ZOMBA YELBS!...ZOMBA YELBS!

FADEESEE WALAKAY!

This is what happens when you let the likes of me play with your unfinished hight sliders mod. 

Would you kindly remove your Maximus Glans from my Medulla Oblongata? Thanks so much!

I think the predator is taking it well.

RIght? He's so casual about having his dick gnawed off by another interstellar misfit. They probably have some super advanced technology where it will just grow back. LIke a lizard tail XD

RIght? He's so casual about having his dick gnawed off by another interstellar misfit. They probably have some super advanced technology where it will just grow back. LIke a lizard tail XD

Or maybe it's armour plated.with spikes and stuff...lol

LOL! Or that too! Didnt think of that. They are such bad asses that would make way more sense. XD I have another set of movies where it looks like shes fucking him with her tail XD 

Or maybe it's armour plated.with spikes and stuff...lol

LOL! Or that too! Didnt think of that. They are such bad asses that would make way more sense. XD I have another set of movies where it looks like shes fucking him with her tail XD 

you know that mouth thing that retracts from the mouth of the alien try that..lol

LOL are you peeking into my saved vids?? I actually have a few of those. One is a guy and the other is Alien on girl oral with the mouth thing. I didn't want to post those because I was afraid they would be a bit much lol 

OH! You said ROCK climbing wall...rock..not....oopsie!

Wtf! Amazing haha! Nice idea wub.png

I was bored and sticking dicks to everything :) 

you should make this an actual forum for people to post there weird sims lol

I really should. I think I will so exactly that! Thank you for the idea! 

Hell yea, they have dinglehoppers and whatchamacallits! 

I was actually going to try my hand at making the mermaids from that. Ariel and her sisters. Hehehehe. And Triton too! 

Not sure if shes ready for a night on the town or some chemical warfare training..or both! Date night during the apocalypse!