On 10/9/2018 at 11:28 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

If you want the CC, you should be able to fix that using CAS Tools; Under the "General CAS Part Properties" Tab make sure there are no "nude" flags, and under the "Recolor Manager" tab make sure "Enabled for Nude Female" is unchecked.

Thanks for the reply! I have run into a new problem related to bathing. Check out the new thread I made if you think you can help!

16 hours ago, swimfish said:

Thanks for the reply! I have run into a new problem related to bathing. Check out the new thread I made if you think you can help!

That sounds like it's your settings in Wicked Whims, specifically the "nude outfit assurance". I don't have time now to go into the game and double check what you should / shouldn't have enabled. I'll do it when I get a chance if no one else replies.

18 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

That sounds like it's your settings in Wicked Whims, specifically the "nude outfit assurance". I don't have time now to go into the game and double check what you should / shouldn't have enabled. I'll do it when I get a chance if no one else replies.

So this is whats happening when I use the ww.fix_nude_outfit command

Screenshot (110).png

On 10/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, swimfish said:

So this is whats happening when I use the ww.fix_nude_outfit command

Screenshot (110).png

Sorry for the late reply. My laptop is broken and I was hoping someone else would step in and help. I'm currently borrowing a laptop, so I don't have the game installed and can't tell you my WW settings. In the meantime, do this;

1.] Install a Nude Default Replacement Bottom and put it directly into your MODS folder. (Do not put it in any sub folder. If you already have one, doesn't matter; they'll conflict and the game will use one or the other. That's fine for now)

2.] Delete your "localthumbcache.package" as usual.

3.] Run the game, and check. If it is still occuring, but only for 1 or 2 sims, try using Outfit Tools to replace the bathing outfit.

4.] If that still doesn't help, I'm 99% sure it's your WW settings. You could find help for that on the download page.

Let us know if that helps or not. I'll try to stay connected, but no promises.

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Sorry for the late reply. My laptop is broken and I was hoping someone else would step in and help. I'm currently borrowing a laptop, so I don't have the game installed and can't tell you my WW settings. In the meantime, do this;

1.] Install a Nude Default Replacement Bottom and put it directly into your MODS folder. (Do not put it in any sub folder. If you already have one, doesn't matter; they'll conflict and the game will use one or the other. That's fine for now)

2.] Delete your "localthumbcache.package" as usual.

3.] Run the game, and check. If it is still occuring, but only for 1 or 2 sims, try using Outfit Tools to replace the bathing outfit.

4.] If that still doesn't help, I'm 99% sure it's your WW settings. You could find help for that on the download page.

Let us know if that helps or not. I'll try to stay connected, but no promises.

It appears that when I switched default replacement tops, I lost the default bottom I had for females. The fix was to install the Better Body default replacement bottom and my sims no longer shower with EA clothes on!

7 hours ago, swimfish said:

It appears that when I switched default replacement tops, I lost the default bottom I had for females. The fix was to install the Better Body default replacement bottom and my sims no longer shower with EA clothes on!

Glad to hear it! Now you can enjoy The Sims 4, the way it was meant to be played; in the nude (your sims, not you, unless that's your thing).

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, twentyfiveeight said:

Hey! This is a great mesh but as of the new wickedwhims update, the body selector doesn't show the heavy boobs mod as an option for the top, would you consider adding support for this in the next update? Love your work and thank you!

Just coming here to ask the same thing of @Heliotropic.  Absolutely love HB, would love to see it as an option in WW's new body choice system.

Thanks for making such an awesome mod.

I cannot find the XL file. Is it something I may be doing wrong. I downloaded the file here and extracted. Then I see all files but XL, which is mentioned to be present in the description. I tried also downloading it on SexySims as well and nothing. Is it an option in game now or something? I tried looking in past posts but very little information on it.

Edit: RESOLVED

Okay I see where I went wrong. And this might be helpful for anyone who does the same thing as me. Yes the file is there BUT there seemed to be a pathing/naming issue when I extracted the file from the .rar (using 7-Zip). When I would "extract here" the designated path looked fine then Id get a notice saying there is a file already here with the name do you wish to replace it? I'd say yes for ALL. And end up with a folder WITHOUT "extras" Just the folder "Heavy Boobs". I downloaded and extracted the file many times until I noticed the path looked weird and was going to a folder I didn't have anymore.   Which was MY ERROR.  Though extract here should extract into the folder it's sitting in, so I'm not sure why it was going elsewhere.  Once I fixed the path it worked fine I have BOTH folders.

I have used Heavy Boobs before and I did get an extras folder, which is why I was so confused this time around when I needed to re-download since it only gave me the Heavy Boobs folder and not the Extras.

?

9 minutes ago, Dr Soda said:

I cannot find the XL file. Is it something I may be doing wrong. I downloaded the file here and extracted. Then I see all files but XL, which is mentioned to be present in the description. I tried also downloading it on SexySims as well and nothing. Is it an option in game now or something? I tried looking in past posts but very little information on it.

If you mean the XL slider it's in the "Extras" folder.

You have to copy/paste it and replace the file with the same name in the main "Heavy Boobs" folder.

10 minutes ago, Chipendale said:

If you mean the XL slider it's in the "Extras" folder.

You have to copy/paste it and replace the file with the same name in the main "Heavy Boobs" folder.

Okay I see where I went wrong. And this might be helpful for anyone who does the same thing as me. Yes the file is there BUT there seemed to be a pathing/naming issue when I extracted the file from the .rar (using 7-Zip). When I would "extract here" the designated path looked fine then Id get a notice saying there is a file already here with the name do you wish to replace it? I'd say yes for ALL. And end up with a folder WITHOUT "extras" Just the folder "Heavy Boobs". I downloaded and extracted the file many times until I noticed the path looked weird and was going to a folder I didn't have anymore.  ? Which was MY ERROR.  Though extract here should extract into the folder it's sitting in, so I'm not sure why it was going elsewhere.  Once I fixed the path it worked fine I have BOTH folders.

I have used Heavy Boobs before and I did get an extras folder, which is why I was so confused this time around when I needed to re-download since it only gave me the Heavy Boobs folder and not the Extras. I will post this in an edit in my own comment in case anyone else has this weird off the wall issue. ? 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:29 AM, twentyfiveeight said:

Hey! This is a great mesh but as of the new wickedwhims update, the body selector doesn't show the heavy boobs mod as an option for the top, would you consider adding support for this in the next update? Love your work and thank you!

On 11/18/2018 at 10:54 PM, Bhob said:

Just coming here to ask the same thing of @Heliotropic.  Absolutely love HB, would love to see it as an option in WW's new body choice system.

Thanks for making such an awesome mod.

Hey guys. Unfortunately, I don't think Helio's still around anymore. I really loved Heavy Boobs myself, so I thought I'd do you guys a favour.

[Helio] HB Nude Top (SA).package

This repurposes the standalone accessory file, so just replace/add the SA file to your mods folder.

Have fun. ?

14 hours ago, soporosyntic said:

Hey guys. Unfortunately, I don't think Helio's still around anymore. I really loved Heavy Boobs myself, so I thought I'd do you guys a favour.

This repurposes the standalone accessory file, so just replace/add the SA file to your mods folder.

Have fun. ?

Thank you.  Forgive my ignorance but do I need to remove any of the existing HB files before adding this.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:12 PM, soporosyntic said:

Have fun. ?

Would you mind me asking how you made this edited package? I would think that it's pretty easy to emulate, and I'd like to do it myself. Any tips would be appreciated; you don't owe me. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, ag55ful said:

Would you mind me asking how you made this edited package? I would think that it's pretty easy to emulate, and I'd like to do it myself. Any tips would be appreciated; you don't owe me. Thanks!

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

I realise what I did here was a little incorrect though, because you don't actually need to edit the package. All you need to do is create a new package with the snippet tuning stuff for your CAS part in it.

25 minutes ago, soporosyntic said:

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

I realise what I did here was a little incorrect though, because you don't actually need to edit the package. All you need to do is create a new package with the snippet tuning stuff for your CAS part in it.

Literally just finished adding the better body female bottom. I quickly threw it together, it seems to work. Thanks for being so quick to respond! Here's the file if you're interested.

[BB][Female]BottomFix.package

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I would like to have a solution to my problem.
I've put a lot of mods on, for women's bodies. By default I have the skin with nipples coming out. Only when I choose a skin with tits that fit, this one disappears into "top" clothing, so it disappears when I choose another garment because it is considered as a garment...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first of all i just want to say this is a great mod :) and i appreciate the *realism* it adds to the game.

a problem that ive found with bigger heavy boobs, is that tops/meshes seem to suck in under the boob. its fine if they are wandering around in a bra or something, or if the boobs arent tooooo big, but t-shirts and jumpers look terrible with much bigger boobs... just wondering if anyone knows a way to fix this, basically some way for clothes to either 'hang' off the boob (think not tucked in shirt), or at least pull tight from the nips to the waistline or something (tucked in shirt or one piece swimsuit).

1 hour ago, tha_vampyr said:

first of all i just want to say this is a great mod :) and i appreciate the *realism* it adds to the game.

a problem that ive found with bigger heavy boobs, is that tops/meshes seem to suck in under the boob. its fine if they are wandering around in a bra or something, or if the boobs arent tooooo big, but t-shirts and jumpers look terrible with much bigger boobs... just wondering if anyone knows a way to fix this, basically some way for clothes to either 'hang' off the boob (think not tucked in shirt), or at least pull tight from the nips to the waistline or something (tucked in shirt or one piece swimsuit).

The mesh of how it hangs is controlled by the clothing.  It isn't something that can be done for all the clothing by the chest mesh.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bhob said:

The mesh of how it hangs is controlled by the clothing.  It isn't something that can be done for all the clothing by the chest mesh.

is/would it be possible to have an 'invisible' accessory/top that would force clothing to not get 'tucked under' then?