This mod looks awesome in cas but it's hiving me a headache, I've been all day trying to make it work in my game but since I installed it I can't enter any househood.

the screen only remains loading.

This's the only female top mod that I've in my game at the moment.

And you're positive it's this mod causing this hang on the load screen?  You remove this mod and it loads without issue?  If you have this mod and no other mods, it still has the issue?

Please attempt to start your game with only the packages used in this mod, and if it still causes the game to hang remove them one at a time until it loads.  I need specifics to know what to look for.

Fantastic mod, their breasts look WAY better than before!
I guess the only real downside I've noticed is having to make up for the loss of EVOL's Breast Augmentation mod (222). Even maxed out to 100 hasn't been enough for some of my girls. (No, I don't go crazy making them ridiculously large, lol, just... big.)

Would it ever be possible to have a version that at least had the range of the 222, or something along those lines?

+1 on the Heavy Butt/Hips, etc., but hey, one thing at a time, and I'm thrilled with this!

Quick tip: If you want them looking extra nice 'n' natural, lower them via height a bit more. Using MC, I think the ideal look starts at 20+.

You can still use EVOL's Breast Augmentation with my Nude and other meshes.  The conflicting file is [Helio] Heavy Boobs.package.  Delete that and use EVOL's mod if you want to try it with my meshes.

What EVOL's mod and mine have in common is that they both change the rate at which the game increases the size of the breast along the X, Y, and Z axis as you advance the breast slider.  To give you some perspective: the default values are [ 0.711 / 1.15 / 0.749 ], mine are [ 1.175 / 1.32 / 0.9066 ], and EVOL's 222 mod is, appropriately enough, [ 2 / 2 / 2 ].  Though EVOL's mod also includes an offset to set them wider apart.

I won't be be going any bigger because I need to have a hard limit in mind when positioning and weighting vertices in my meshes to get things looking just so, and I choose the limits I did because it's right at the point where the game begins to deform nearly all the default meshes in a really unattractive way when the breast slider is at 100.  I could do a blown out scale for users that don't care about a bit of lumpiness or don't mind cracking open CAS for every top-heavy Sim in town, but EVOL's mods already have that covered.

Edited by Heliotropic

Going to have to try this, I'm worried what tops it will ruin but the breast need improvement in the worst way especially for those who do want to give our ladies some bigger boobs.

As long as you're using only Heavy Boobs nearly all outfits will still look normal for all but the very largest breasts, and even those should have a number of good looking options besides those I've done fixed meshes for.  This mod is more about making large breasts look good than it is about making the largest breasts possible, though the added volume necessary for the rounded underside does bump up the size slightly.

This mod looks awesome in cas but it's hiving me a headache, I've been all day trying to make it work in my game but since I installed it I can't enter any househood.

the screen only remains loading.

This's the only female top mod that I've in my game at the moment.

And you're positive it's this mod causing this hang on the load screen?  You remove this mod and it loads without issue?  If you have this mod and no other mods, it still has the issue?

Please attempt to start your game with only the packages used in this mod, and if it still causes the game to hang remove them one at a time until it loads.  I need specifics to know what to look for.

!!!IT WORKS¡¡¡ :lol:(insert maniacal laughter here) :lol: 

I was in the right path, last thing that I needed to do was to change graphic settings.  :blush: 

Thanx for your concern.

You can still use EVOL's Breast Augmentation with my Nude and other meshes.  The conflicting file is [Helio] Heavy Boobs.package.  Delete that and use EVOL's mod if you want to try it with my meshes.

What EVOL's mod and mine have in common is that they both change the rate at which the game increases the size of the breast along the X, Y, and Z axis as you advance the breast slider.  To give you some perspective: the default values are [ 0.711 / 1.15 / 0.749 ], mine are [ 1.175 / 1.32 / 0.9066 ], and EVOL's 222 mod is, appropriately enough, [ 2 / 2 / 2 ].  Though EVOL's mod also includes an offset to set them wider apart.

I won't be be going any bigger because I need to have a hard limit in mind when positioning and weighting vertices in my meshes to get things looking just so, and I choose the limits I did because it's right at the point where the game begins to deform nearly all the default meshes in a really unattractive way when the breast slider is at 100.  I could do a blown out scale for users that don't care about a bit of lumpiness or don't mind cracking open CAS for every top-heavy Sim in town, but EVOL's mods already have that covered.

Just switched out your Heavy Boobs.package for EVOL's Breast Augmentation 2-2-2...

It's...

Glorious.

Thanks!

I've updated the nude mesh.  Nipple roundness (at least for smaller nipples) and overall roundness of breasts for thinner/less muscular bodies should be greatly improved.  Neither are perfect yet, but I've been fighting this mesh for too long.  I'll come back to it when I've touched up the other meshes and have a few more articles of clothing fixed.

I've updated the nude mesh.  Nipple roundness (at least for smaller nipples) and overall roundness of breasts for thinner/less muscular bodies should be greatly improved.  Neither are perfect yet, but I've been fighting this mesh for too long.  I'll come back to it when I've touched up the other meshes and have a few more articles of clothing fixed.

UPDATE 20170621:   the TURBODRIVER overrides mod must remain, or else all kinds of hell breaks loose in-game.  verdict is still out on identifying conflict with Helio HB mod...

Thanks for your work, Heliotropic.  I want to point out some mods that cause conflict with yours:

[Helio] HB Nude Top 1.1.package

cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched.package

[bB][Female]Top.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

I removed these from my Mods folder, and your mod began to work properly again.  WW's latest version seems to be the culprit, but the other three mods in the list override each other as reported by ModConflictDetector.exe  http://modthesims.info/d/561550

Thanks again.

p.s. folks may like my multi-swatch version of your cleavage overlay package, which plays with underlines and shading styles. (best for size C to FF breastises).

Helio HB Cleavage Overlay_v2_clean.7z

UPDATE 20170621:   the TURBODRIVER overrides mod must remain, or else all kinds of hell breaks loose in-game.  verdict is still out on identifying conflict with Helio HB mod...

Care to elaborate on what happens if you remove the WW TURBODRIVER overrides mod? I've removed it since ive read somewhere else that it caused conflicts but, does it break something with WW or Sims bodies specifically?

I've covered WW's Override in both the original post and elsewhere in the thread.  From what I can tell the conflict comes from the fact that both WW's Override file and HB Nude Top both augment CAS part flags for the nude top and the strapless salmon bra so that one will show up on naked sims and not he other.  Since both mods affect (some of) the same resources one is not loaded.

WW's Override does 2 other things: replaces some text in the game to directly ask if the sim has a penis (as opposed to the G-rated language EA uses about sitting down to urinate), and removes the mosaic censor.  It is not, from what I can tell, essential to any functionality in Wicked Whims, though you will need another decensor mod.

Why WW's Override conflicts with my mod and not other female top replacements like Better Bodies or Cmar's Female Top w/ Nipples which all use the same CAS flag changes I do not know.

Care to elaborate on what happens if you remove the WW TURBODRIVER overrides mod? I've removed it since ive read somewhere else that it caused conflicts but, does it break something with WW or Sims bodies specifically?

Agree with Helio about removing WW Override file in favor of Helio mod.  1.  I noticed the re-appearance of the pixelation mask when other sims use toilet.  HOWEVER, 2. in-game freezing occurred (in standard mesh-edit "T" pose) of two interacting characters.  Had to exit the game to clear the freeze.

You do not need a Nude in CAS mod with my mod.  Nude in CAS (which is an obsolete version that directs you to the Anatomy mod) does not conflict with TIT-E DR because TIT-E DR does not include a nude-in-CAS feature.  It does modify the same instance of a CAS part but I think there's a version issue there.

Honestly I forgot that nude-in-CAS was even a feature.  My mod covers that.

If I install Heavy Boobs at the same time as Cmar's 'Nude in CAS Mod' (http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=174696), the nipples become flat, as if the mesh has been overridden.

I do not understand why this si the case, since the 'Nude in CAS Mod' works perfectly fine with Luumia's TIT-E Default Replacer (http://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your).

You do not need a Nude in CAS mod with my mod.  Nude in CAS (which is an obsolete version that directs you to the Anatomy mod) does not conflict with TIT-E DR because TIT-E DR does not include a nude-in-CAS feature.  It does modify the same instance of a CAS part but I think there's a version issue there.

Honestly I forgot that nude-in-CAS was even a feature.  My mod covers that.

If that is the case, why am I unable to unequip a sim's panties in the outfit menu without the 'Nude in CAS Mod'? Neither this Mod, nor WickedWhims or TIT-E seem to include that function.

To test, remove all mods by dumping them in a temporary folder anywhere but "\Sims 4\Mods\" and run the game with only a single nude top replacement mod.  And I mean not one file in that mod folder but the one, be it mine ([Helio] HB Nude Top), Hiroki's ([bB][Femae]Top), Luumia's ([fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium) or CMar's (cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched, from the Anatomy mod).  Remember, just one of those.  Not one of those and CMar's Nude in CAS mod, not one of those and WickedWhims, not one of those and anything else.  Then enter CAS and attempt to remove a female sim's top by either hitting the X in the corner of the CAS item or selecting the nude option that should be available in CAS.

The result should be a sim with nothing on.  They will have nipple "bumps" because you have a modified mesh but will not have skin details like nipples and areolae because you won't have a skin mod installed.  From here you can add your old mods back into the game in groups, load the game up and test again to see if it broke.

If your sim wasn't a nude barbie doll with nipple bumps then you have to do some further troubleshooting.

• Verify that mods are turned on in your game (they turn off after nearly every update)
  • Verify that your game and the mods you're using are the most up-to-date versions
  • Verify that you are not using "laptop mode" under graphics options
  • If your Sim Detail setting is anything less than "Very High" try setting it to Very High
  • Verify that your graphics card drivers are up to date
  • Clear game caches by renaming your Sims 4 folder under My Documents (to something like Sims 4_Backup) and starting a new game which will generate a new folder (after you're done testing copy important files like Saves from the old Sims 4 folder to the new one)
  • Repair the game installation through Origin

If, after all those steps you sim is still wearing that stupid salmon colored strapless bra there is still something else you can try if you can (and you should) see the nude top as an option in CAS.  A naked top should be available in the top row on the left of the sleepwear section, but to be sure remove all clothing filters and add the filter "Custom Content".  Make your sim a "nude" outfit (you will need a nude bottom as well, both Better Bodies and and the Anatomy mod offer a female bottom) and use Scumbumbo's Outfit Tools to copy that outfit to your Sim's nude outfit.