To test, remove all mods by dumping them in a temporary folder anywhere but "\Sims 4\Mods\" and run the game with only a single nude top replacement mod.  And I mean not one file in that mod folder but the one, be it mine ([Helio] HB Nude Top), Hiroki's ([bB][Femae]Top), Luumia's ([fixed]LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium) or CMar's (cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched, from the Anatomy mod).  Remember, just one of those.  Not one of those and CMar's Nude in CAS mod, not one of those and WickedWhims, not one of those and anything else.  Then enter CAS and attempt to remove a female sim's top by either hitting the X in the corner of the CAS item or selecting the nude option that should be available in CAS.

The result should be a sim with nothing on.  They will have nipple "bumps" because you have a modified mesh but will not have skin details like nipples and areolae because you won't have a skin mod installed.  From here you can add your old mods back into the game in groups, load the game up and test again to see if it broke.

If your sim wasn't a nude barbie doll with nipple bumps then you have to do some further troubleshooting.

• Verify that mods are turned on in your game (they turn off after nearly every update)
  • Verify that your game and the mods you're using are the most up-to-date versions
  • Verify that you are not using "laptop mode" under graphics options
  • If your Sim Detail setting is anything less than "Very High" try setting it to Very High
  • Verify that your graphics card drivers are up to date
  • Clear game caches by renaming your Sims 4 folder under My Documents (to something like Sims 4_Backup) and starting a new game which will generate a new folder (after you're done testing copy important files like Saves from the old Sims 4 folder to the new one)
  • Repair the game installation through Origin

If, after all those steps you sim is still wearing that stupid salmon colored strapless bra there is still something else you can try if you can (and you should) see the nude top as an option in CAS.  A naked top should be available in the top row on the left of the sleepwear section, but to be sure remove all clothing filters and add the filter "Custom Content".  Make your sim a "nude" outfit (you will need a nude bottom as well, both Better Bodies and and the Anatomy mod offer a female bottom) and use Scumbumbo's Outfit Tools to copy that outfit to your Sim's nude outfit.

Thanks for your help! I simply updated from that cmar nude in cas to the actual Anatomy Mod and now have it beautifully working together with my other mods, including Heavy Boobs.

Best regards and may you have a fine day!

Thanks for your help! I simply updated from that cmar nude in cas to the actual Anatomy Mod and now have it beautifully working together with my other mods, including Heavy Boobs.

See, the thing is that Cmar's Anatomy mod's nude top (cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched) is not compatible with one of my mods ([Helio] HB Nude Top).  If you're using both you still have a conflict with only one of them showing up in your game.  Cmar's mod does not uniquely enable nudity in CAS and is not necessary for the other mods like mine to show nude in CAS, he names it that way because he has a version that does not force nudity in CAS.

The old version of his mod you were using was conflicting with all other mods you tried which also feature "nude in CAS".  Since there was a conflict the game would only load one, and the one it chose was Cmar's obsolete mod which didn't work, so it would appear that none of the mods were working.  I assure you that every single one (Heavy Boobs, Better Bodies, TIT-E Default Replacement) will show up nude in CAS without the explicitly "nude in CAS" mod by Cmar as long as there is no conflict and they are loading correctly.

If you choose to use Cmar's mesh over mine that is fine, just know that you may not have seen mine in game if you have Cmar's or any other default replacement mod installed, and if you choose to do so you can and should delete my mesh replacement.

Not sure if it's just me, but I get really weird behavior if I remove the overrides package. If it isn't present in my mods folder, whenever a situation calls for one of my sims to strip completely naked, they change into a randomly generated outfit.

Not sure if it's just me, but I get really weird behavior if I remove the overrides package. If it isn't present in my mods folder, whenever a situation calls for one of my sims to strip completely naked, they change into a randomly generated outfit.

So, full disclosure, I had not used WickedWhims and have only been going off of user reports.  Until now.

I started a new game with WickedWhims installed complete with Override file and had no issues with nudity in CAS or in game.  I can tell the Overrides mod has loaded because CAS now asks me "Does this sim have a penis?" and whichever mod is governing CAS part tags seems to be working normally.  When my sim enters the shower or when I undress them in CAS they are completely naked.

Due to WW's exhibition skill I can no longer order my sim to "change into nude" and I'm not familiar with how this system is supposed to work so I can't tell if it's working properly or not.  I assume that since my new sim has level 0 exhibitionism they can't go streaking yet.  Whatever the case I was able to disrobe for a shower without issue so I can confirm that the "bathing outfit" the game uses is appropriately naked.

Since my test with WickedWhims & Heavy Boobs showed no problem with either the bathing outfit or the nude top I have to assume that any problem users are reporting is stemming from either another conflicting mod or some setting within WW, possibly related to exhibitionism.

Please confirm that no other mods are conflicting with the relevant CAS parts by removing all other mods except for a FULLY UP TO DATE version of WickedWhims and Heavy Boobs and testing in a new game with a new sim.  If the problem persists try using the WickedWhims commands ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit from the cheat console (opened with ctrl + shift + c).  If you're still having problems with nudity after all that let me know.

I was having the same ww/heavy boobs problem. I removed ww's override file and Heavy Boobs started working as expected, and my admittedly pretty limited testing of WW worked properly too. BUT that was all done while WW's exhibitionism setting was disabled. No time for further testing right now, but that may in fact be the issue.

I was having the same ww/heavy boobs problem. I removed ww's override file and Heavy Boobs started working as expected, and my admittedly pretty limited testing of WW worked properly too. BUT that was all done while WW's exhibitionism setting was disabled. No time for further testing right now, but that may in fact be the issue.

What specifically was the problem you were having when using WW's Overrides?

What specifically was the problem you were having when using WW's Overrides?

Oh right. i think it's been mentioned before, but the nipple mesh was not showing up on the nude top. As far as i could tell everything else worked properly including the added clothing having a hint of nipple, but once the sim was topless there was no form to the nipples at all. As mentioned removing Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Overrides resolved this particular issue and seemed to have no detrimental affects on WickedWhims, at least in limited testing and with exhibitionism disabled.

Oh right. i think it's been mentioned before, but the nipple mesh was not showing up on the nude top. As far as i could tell everything else worked properly including the added clothing having a hint of nipple, but once the sim was topless there was no form to the nipples at all. As mentioned removing Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Overrides resolved this particular issue and seemed to have no detrimental affects on WickedWhims, at least in limited testing and with exhibitionism disabled.

See, this is problematic because I can't reproduce this.

If possible I'd appreciate if you could load up a new game using a new character with only WickedWhims (make double sure it's up to date and include the Overrides file) & Heavy Boobs installed and verify if the problem is present with that new character.  All you have to do is confirm that the nude top is an available option in CAS, that it has nipples, and that when your sim hops in the shower or skinny dips that they have nipples.  If they don't, try the WW command line inputs ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit and let me know if they helped at all.

See, this is problematic because I can't reproduce this.

If possible I'd appreciate if you could load up a new game using a new character with only WickedWhims (make double sure it's up to date and include the Overrides file) & Heavy Boobs installed and verify if the problem is present with that new character.  All you have to do is confirm that the nude top is an available option in CAS, that it has nipples, and that when your sim hops in the shower or skinny dips that they have nipples.  If they don't, try the WW command line inputs ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit and let me know if they helped at all.

Just did exactly this, only took a second.  Game version 1.31.37.1020, WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4, downloaded Heavy Boobs earlier today, brand new save and clean mod folder. The exact problem persists, and the exact 'fix' of removing the WW overrides file resolves it.

An aside which may or may not be helpful: something i just noticed which i didn't before is that with the ww overrides file in use there is no topless option in CAS, but clicking the red x on the selected top does make the sim actually topless rather than in a bra. As with the nipple mesh issue, removing the WW overrides file resolves the issue and restores the topless option in CAS.

Thank you very much for jumping through that hoop for me.  That the nude top does not show in the CAS catalog indicates that there's a conflict and HB Nude Top isn't loading with the game at all, and if you have no other mods then it can't be anything else.  Why I can't reproduce this is a complete mystery to me, but what I do know is that I'm 110% done with trying to get my head around it.

I have an update for the nude mesh coming up shortly so I'll just rip off whatever it is other nude replacements do that somehow solves the nudity problem as a stand-alone without also conflicting with WW.  That doesn't work I can just make separate versions for w/ and w/o WickedWhims.

Well the problem is WickedWhims comes with its own default mesh override in the overrides file, now I have no idea how the game handles  files loading priority, I keep things in their own folders but for some reason WickedWhims always loads last, I tried renaming folders to start with Zz so the WickedWhims folder it would be at the bottom of the list alphabetically but still loads last.

The "clearer" solution would be for WickedWhims have those mesh overrides be in their own file so they could be deleted without interference.

WickedWhims includes no overriding meshes.  The only meshes that come with WW are "Mannequin" parts and Cmar's penis meshes, that's why it directs users to use Better Bodies if they want to see nipples.

The Overrides file includes CASP files that are overrides for CAS parts, changing flags on the nude top and strapless salmon bra so that one shows on nude sims instead of the other.  My mod has the same CASP files with the same flags which I suspect is the conflict, what I don't get is why this conflict doesn't exist with every other mod.  Every top mod and WW's Overrides have the same CASP file 034AEECB_00000000_000000000000198C to change the nude top flags.  Some other mods exclude the 2nd CASP for the bra, though when I do that with mine I find it pops up on the nude model anyway.

I have a much improved mesh I'll be uploading later, hopefully I'll have this shit hacked out by then.

Nude mesh updated.  Hopefully I've managed to address the conflict folks were experiencing with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.

The new mesh is a huge improvement over previous versions.  It took 46 more iterations of painstakingly tuning vertex weights to the thousandths but I've managed to get the breasts looking pretty respectable (for Sims 4).  It still has some roughness at fitness/weight slider extremes but it good n' smooth in the middle 80% of both sliders, which is more than I can say for the base game.  There's still some work to do on it, but for the first time I'm actually pretty darn happy with it.

post-2052817-0-08380900-1498633403_thumb.jpg

post-2052817-0-65361700-1498640151_thumb.jpg

post-2052817-0-52379600-1498640152_thumb.jpg

post-2052817-0-53195700-1498640153_thumb.jpg

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for all the praise and support.  I'd also like to thank thank those of you who went the extra mile to make extra overlays and PM me files for a future thighs/hips/butt mod.  Love the enthusiasm and it's on the list, just not a lot of time right now and it's not a super high priority while this mod still has so much work to be done.

The positivity is helpful when dealing with the teeth-gritting rage induced by conflicts you can't reproduce with files you know work.

Those of you encountering this problem:  I'm gonna need you to swear on a stack of bibles that you've tried loading this game with only a fully up to date version of Wicked Whims & Heavy Boobs.  Nothing else.  Not a single other mod.  Seriously.  No Nude in CAS, no MCCC, no Pose Player, no hair mods no feet no clothes.  NOTHING.  Just two mods, WW and HB, sitting alone in a mod folder left alone to make sweet sweet game babies.  When in game, if the problem persists, try using the commands ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit from the cheat console.

Right now my mod is identical to the Better Bodies female top except for the one mesh.  How mine could conflict while Better Bodies does not boggles the mind.  If you really wanna hurt my brain try renaming my mod [Helio] HB Nude Top 1.3.42.package to [bB][Female]Top.package and tell me "It's working now!"  At least then I'll know what's happening, it'd just be ridiculous.

The only option left is separate versions for WW and non-WW users.  Before I go full nuclear I'm going to need a least a few people experiencing the problem to report that they have done as I've instructed above and that the problem remains.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for all the praise and support.  I'd also like to thank thank those of you who went the extra mile to make extra overlays and PM me files for a future thighs/hips/butt mod.  Love the enthusiasm and it's on the list, just not a lot of time right now and it's not a super high priority while this mod still has so much work to be done.

The positivity is helpful when dealing with the teeth-gritting rage induced by conflicts you can't reproduce with files you know work.

Those of you encountering this problem:  I'm gonna need you to swear on a stack of bibles that you've tried loading this game with only a fully up to date version of Wicked Whims & Heavy Boobs.  Nothing else.  Not a single other mod.  Seriously.  No Nude in CAS, no MCCC, no Pose Player, no hair mods no feet no clothes.  NOTHING.  Just two mods, WW and HB, sitting alone in a mod folder left alone to make sweet sweet game babies.  When in game, if the problem persists, try using the commands ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit from the cheat console.

Right now my mod is identical to the Better Bodies female top except for the one mesh.  How mine could conflict while Better Bodies does not boggles the mind.  If you really wanna hurt my brain try renaming my mod [Helio] HB Nude Top 1.3.42.package to [bB][Female]Top.package and tell me "It's working now!"  At least then I'll know what's happening, it'd just be ridiculous.

The only option left is separate versions for WW and non-WW users.  Before I go full nuclear I'm going to need a least a few people experiencing the problem to report that they have done as I've instructed above and that the problem remains.

As you asked I did this tonight. I ripped EVERYTHING out of my mod folder including WW and HB and reinstalled them both for good measure. There is absolutely nothing in my mod folder now but the resource CFG file (which is always there by default,) WickedWhims, and Heavy Boobs. I didn't even keep the animation files or textures for the nude bodies. NOTHING but WW and HB as you asked, they are the only mods present.

The problem persists. Unless the WickedWhims override file is removed there is no nipple bump in the mesh. I did also try renaming the file as you suggested just for good measure, that didn't fix it either. I'm sorry this is so frustrating for you but I (and I'm sure everyone else) greatly appreciate how much trouble you go through to bring us this stuff. Thanks for trying to figure this out.

I've also attempted to use the mod with a fresh install of TS4 and a clean mod folder, (apart from the latest HB and the latest WW files) with no luck. I'm absolutely positive (Swearing on a stack of bibles :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) that the only files present in the mod folder were those of HB and WW. Still the mesh fails to show up, both in CAS and Live Mode.

I've also tried renaming the HB file, as you asked, still to no avail.

Now, when WW's Override package is removed, the mesh appears to work properly, but the lack of the override package causes weird behavior in game. (Turbodriver also stated in a tech thread that none of WW's files should ever be removed from the folder, including the override package.)

It is really odd how HB doesn't want to work while BB does, seeing as you said the files are identical apart from the mesh differences.

I also apologize if I seemed ungrateful in this, or my previous post. I truly appreciate the work that you are doing, for you've managed to create THE BEST breast mesh (Try saying that three times fast ). Even if you aren't able to fix the issue, I'll still be using the mod, despite the bugs, simply because of how great the breasts look.

No, resource.cfg by default comes with priority 500 for everything, its just so it loads over the base game files. I am not sure if you can use resource.cfg to force priority over other files in the mods folder.